All Comments on 'Recession'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
I don't understand.

Why do you think guys would have an easier time than girls taking it up the butt? And the most infuriating thing about your stories is that you are willing to spend the time to write the graphic scenes for the male's penetration but you give us a shitty description of what's to come for the girl instead of showing us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another pile of crap for Edrider's crap pile of stories

Why didn't the husband just refuse in the beginning? In a divorce HE would have gotten alimony and half of whatever they did or did not have. So they both would have been living on food stamps but he wouldn't have been raped and humiliated. And did they both enjoy all the social diseases that her boss and the male rapist brought them? This was another Edrider trainwreck. A "1" because negative scores aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think he should have fucked Audrey in the ass and then made his no fucking good cheating whore wife clean his cock with her mouth and made sure she swallowed all of Audrey's shit from his cock, then divorced the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Juvenile

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
I Hoped You Worked Out Your Demons

There ain't enough therapy in a whole psychiatry ward for what you're trudging through.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So why didn't

Audrey keep a copy of the first video to send to the bosses wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay this had possibilities

A man finally stands up for himself - maybe. And before he does, you end the story. Leaving another pile of crap.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Just When The Story Was Entering a New Phase !

This story had so much potential to be included in many different Literotica sections, Loving Wife's, Fetish, BDSM, Non-Consentual.

The ending like some many stories on just ended abruptly !

I hope there is a sequel were Lily excepts her husband will now take lovers and even bring them back to the house. Whete the wife has to lick hus cum from their young sweet pussy's !

Then of course there is Audrey in the mix of a the next story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap, only crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You can only write crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pile of crap

I think it would be a good idea for you to give up writing. Maybe you could take up singing, but you probably can't sing either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was . . .

Funny as fuck. I've haven't laughed so hard for ages. What a pair of utter fucking weird cunts. When i left school, i worked as a porter in a psycho gereatric hospital, fuck me, that's the kinda stuff they all used to get up to and i laughed like fuck back then to and believe it or not, the first time i laughed, they joined in laughing with me like the sick bunch of fucking loonies that they were. This pair of fuckers are no different - Ah! Happy Days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce The Cheating, Lying, Bitch,

Run, do not walk away from her as-fast-as you can, she'll only change you into a SISSY! It won't be long until he'll be taking BBC's up the backside and she'll be taking them in the front side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am the anonymous commentor on "Triangle" on 5/24/14

Wow, I have not read one of your stories since 2014 :-). I left a lengthy comment regarding having an opportunity for the husband or boyfriend to get revenge on the wife or girlfriend, that have humiliated them...damn you had the husband licking down snowballs from both the ass and puss...then you had him get anally raped (I still could not read all the anal raping, it was just too much for me:-). On the bright side you had the husband take revenge and about to return all the humiliation that the wife heaped on the husband.

Thank you for presenting a more balanced view. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The worst one!!!

Now you are at the top of your cretinism!! Thats your characterization of love!!?? Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still a bad story

Here the author gave a detail graphic description of the male degradation , but only an extreme short outline of the revenge.

This is not balanced.

Score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Utter Crap!

This story should be flushed right down the crapper! ~ Is the husband brain-dead or,just a terrible excuse for a man?! Wimp the Simp should be his name! As soon as his turd of a wife started fucking around with the boss he should have just packed and left the cheating bitch! ~ All the degrading stuff she made him do ,and the fact that he did it made me cringe! ~ Reading this horse shit can best be described as a horrible waste of time!!! Gave it a 1,only because literotica hasn't worded negative numbers into its rating scale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All right, let's savagely take this story apart- THEN REWRITE IT

You've got a great concept I'll give you that. However, missing the obvious is why you got 2 out of 5 stars:

1)A PI and evidence to support her boss abusing her- something that would stand up in court criminally- as in rape.

2)A report that would stand up in court civilly- as in "Alienation of Affection".

3)This need's to be fleshed out- you've got a fair outline. Now add these dimensions, and twist the knife in deeper by having their families find out about these "games".

4)Then it's time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Minus One

I think this is an all time low, even for you.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

I can't see this happening in real life, but I can see an employed spouse who is being humiliated at work expect the unemployed spouse to take on more responsibilities and even suffer a little to ease her/his spouse's life.

Does that sentence make sense? probably not. But the wife in this case - in real life - could be expected to insist on some sort of relief. And the unemployed hubby should and probably would bend over backwards to make her happy. Sexually or otherwise.

One just has to remember that this story is FICTION not real life. And in fiction we can go to extremes. All in all this is well written and has an interesting twist. In my imagination the wife in this story does go up and do everything the hubby asks. But when she gets up there she finds that there is no hugely endowed second man, that hubby just wants a video of loving sex with maybe some kinky oral sex by both to add spice.

And yes, again in my imagination he does make her eat his ass, and maybe do a few other things as well. And who knows, maybe the adjust and live happily ever after doing all sorts of role play humiliation games with each other until they're grey/bald and cuddled in the same oversized casket.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
WHERE DOES SHIT LIKE THIS COME FROM?

ONLY A SICK, DEVIANT MIND COULD COME UP WITH SHIT LIKE THIS. COME ON!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a fucked up story by a seriously fucked up author.

Edrider73 you are one sick puppy. If you think this is entertainment you need help.

1/5 wish l could give it less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despicable but fantastic. At last a new idea in the LW category. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do sometimes wonder if we didn't make a mistake when we did away with just about all the laws that dealt with rooting out and punishing deviants like those in the story and its author.

This is some seriously fucked up shit, which is pretty weird considering the stuff I'm okay with, guess I'm actually pretty vanilla compared to the freaks here. Actually makes me kinda happy.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"I do sometimes wonder if we didn't make a mistake when we did away with just about all the laws that dealt with rooting out and punishing deviants like those in the story and its author..."

First of all, what laws did we do away with? There are no laws against having thoughts.

And who the F8ck are you to decide for me or anyone not "anonymous" what a deviant thought is?

I love it: a person so devoted to their doctrine that nobody else's mind set is allowed. WTF has happened to these idiots? I know you're old but, damn, have you been so calcified that you're not on the "ban thought" whacko train?

Brains as soft as mush

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fucking fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, if either the hubby or the wife had an I.Q. higher than a cold glass of water, they'd have gotten a lawyer who specializes in workplace sexual harassment. A DNA swab of the wife under a court-order with assure chain of custody, and the married couple would have joined the .01%!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ability of this author to create some of the most fucked up people always amazes me. I pray that he is not one of my neighbors. I like this house, I’d hate to have to move.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

WOW. I would have taken the video to the hospital and claimed rape and call the police. then divorce her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really? You go through all that crap and choose to stop just short of the finish line? You put this shit-storm in motion and then don’t even have the balls to finish it? Why should I waste my time giving this any sort of vote? Write a story that goes clear to the end and I’ll give it an honest vote. This is like a ruined orgasm, it’s all over but wasn’t worth the effort. This just wastes everyone’s time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous