Reckless Abandon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Appropriate naming then," she retorted. He didn't say anything, just threw her into a room and slammed the door behind them.

"Undress."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Fuck you, I'm not getting undressed in front of a stranger, even if we did have a nice long, messed up chat."

He tilted his head to the side, at least, the head-shaped fabric on top of his body.

"Most would have stripped in the waiting room in anticipation you know," he pointed out drolly.

"I'm not like those sluts if Brandy back there is the standard."

He chuckled again and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Indeed. You are not. However, I would like to be able to claim I was the one to present the king his mate. So - strip."

"Is this a fucking joke?!" she yelled. She felt a perverse pleasure when he actually stepped back a step, finally releasing her attention from him and actually letting her look at her new surroundings.

It was the most ornate bedroom she had ever seen, a beautiful and masculine cross between typical Victorian and very medieval. The bed was carved with various designs and scripts she felt no real desire to figure out, deep in color and scuffed around the edges. From age or wear and tear, she couldn't tell. Tapestries mirrored each other on either side of the room that could have fit two of her apartments in it, and all around, the walls were a hunter green that felt cozy rather than suffocating like most dark colored rooms. It was actually quite nice. She sat down on the bed, which was more like climbing into the snowy linen sheets and stared all around, swinging her feet

She felt much calmer now for some reason. "Nice crib. Yours?"

"His."

"Ah. Of course. How silly of me."

"Since you are clinging to your foolish modesty, I shall leave you as you are. Perhaps he'll see your clothes as a challenge rather than defiance. Good luck. Doubt you'll need it." And with that, he excused himself from the room and she was alone.

* * *

She sat on the bed, swinging her feet again as she regarded the tea set on front of her. The maid had been really sweet, if a little pale and nervous when she carted in sweet-smelling tea and cookies, then left. Alice didn't touch the offering and instead stared at the ornate delicate porcelain, painted with daisies and roses gathered in a elegant bouquet, tapping the edge of the cup. According to her watch, she had been in the room for four hours already with only a single maid for about two minutes of company. Combine the awkwardness of waiting in someone's room with lack of entertainment and she was feeling pretty damn bored and irritated. She popped a sugar cube that was in a similarly decorated tray into her mouth and sucked on it for several moments. Feeling no sugar high on the horizon and rebellious now, she slipped underneath the sheets after removing her shoes and socks and curled up to sleep on her belly, falling asleep to a warm comforting smell that she couldn't quite place, but felt like she had come home to.

* * *

Warm hands drifted down her back. Someone was here. She curled deeper into the bed, arching her back up and nearly cooing on the spot when in her ear, a deep male voice whispered with hot breath praise in a foreign language that was smooth like a fine Italian wine. He slipped his hands underneath her shirt, slowly lifting it up to her shoulder blades before settling lips against heated skin.

If this was a dream, it was one of the best damn dreams she's had yet and she only wanted to keep going and get more and more because aside from her one indiscretion that she wasn't going to ever repeat again, she probably wouldn't get anything quite this hot in her lifetime ever.

She ripped off her shirt and unbuttoned her jeans, slipping them along with her panties eagerly off. He chuckled against her back, nipping at the skin before ripping the sheets back and slipping her pants down her legs, then her panties to drop in a pool of fabric somewhere she didn't care about. He was fully clothed and the stark difference, so like that time with her one-night-stand lover, set her off and rubbing against him. He hissed and gripped her hips, steadying her and muttering in that foreign language something - to wait, to adjust higher - she didn't know. She could feel the mattress dip then, the man take off his clothes behind her, a delicate process of removing soft linens and silk to reveal hard male flesh. He came back to her almost instantly, nude, and continued with his tender worshipping of her body, never letting her get up from her spot as he kissed down her naked back, caressing her sides up and down. She mewled, wiggling beneath him pleadingly and he chuckled again, stroking her hip and trailing his hand up her belly, grasping hold of a dangling breast and squeezing gently. She gasped and leaned into his touch, arching her bottom against his hips. Why was she so hot? So ready already that she could feel the tell-tale wetness against her thighs?

"I've been waiting for you," he murmured.

She moaned softly when he pinched a nipple.

"I couldn't stop dreaming of you either. Every night, you would be there, touching yourself everywhere I wanted to, looking at me with victory as you brought yourself to climax. I can't even bring myself to climax with my hand without the same feeling of emptiness as before."

"Please," she begged when his hand strayed from her nipple, gliding down her belly to her aching core. She needed him right there. Filling her with his hardness. This was the best dream she had had yet. He chuckled as he deliberately avoided where she needed him most and touched another spot.

"I want you begging for me."

"I am begging," she nearly snarled with frustration.

He paused in his ministrations and laughed deeply before giving her what she wanted. She could feel the fantastic stretch of his cock head opening her, the way her muscles tightened and relaxed as inch, by hot inch filled her. It must have been half way before he paused, then thrust home the rest of himself into her and she screamed her joy.

"Alice. Look at me."

She paused.

That voice. No voice in her dreams could ever purr her name like that.

"D-Douglas?" She asked shakily.

"Aye lass. It's me. And now, you're right where you belong and you're not leaving."

12