Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way out of the mall, Jasmine stopped by the team spirit store. The same clerk was there as when she had bought her collar. As soon as he saw her, he headed her way.

"Hey, can I, uh, help you?" he asked, staring at her in awe.

Even though Jasmine knew she would never consider dating him, she couldn't help but smile a little at his attention. If he liked her new look, then Ty would too.

"Yeah," she replied with a friendly smile. "I want another collar."

"Oh, yeah, um, over here," he responded, obviously trying hard not to stare at her tits, or the exposed skin of her toned tummy or thighs below her short-shorts.

Jasmine followed him to the small display of collars the store had. This time, there were none of the thick spiked leather collars like she had. They did have a couple of the one she was looking for this time though.

The collar was black, one inch wide, and made of nylon with a plastic snap. PANTHERS was written on it in silver, followed by a paw print, with the pattern repeating the length of the collar. Instead of a buckle, it closed with a plastic snap that pushed together. A steel leash ring was next to the snap closure.

"We're completely sold out of the leather ones like you got," the clerk said as she examined the nylon collar. "A lot of people have been in here buying them the past few days."

Jasmine wondered how many people who had asked her about her collar at the team party had gotten one for themselves. She smiled softly to herself, anticipating finding out at the next party.

"Want to try it on?" the clerk asked her nervously, trying to hide his excitement at the prospect.

The collar was adjustable, but Jasmine decided to indulge him a little. "Sure," she replied with a smile.

"Really!?" he answered in surprise.

"Yeah," Jasmine said, half sarcastically as she lifted the collar to her neck. She carefully snapped it closed so she didn't break her nails, then tightened it until it was snug.

The clerk was speechless, and blatantly staring at her, with his eyes wide open in awe.

"Fits great," Jasmine said with a smile. "I'll take it."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

That night Jasmine greeted her man wearing nothing but her spiked leather collar, a dozen black plastic bracelets on each wrist, her new glossy black ankle boots with silver platforms and heels, and her new bleach blonde hair. Needless to say, Ty loved her new look. They were on her bed in a matter of seconds, with his big dick sliding into her wet snatch.

Afterwards, Jasmine and Ty laid on her bed. He was on his back, with his hands behind his head, relaxing. She was halfway on her side, with her nails tracing lines on his muscular chest.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about my American Lit class anymore," Ty told her as he snaked his arm under her. "I've got an A for the semester."

"What?" Jasmine asked in confusion. "How?"

Ty was taking Professor Lynda Mercer's—whom Jasmine had had when she was a freshman—American Lit class. Her nickname was Professor No Mercy. The class had resulted in Jasmine's only B her freshman year.

"Vinnie talked to Professor Mercer," he replied with a shrug and a sly smile. "And now I've got an A."

"Well, okay," Jasmine responded, relieved and confused at the same time. "Hey, I've got a surprise for you," she said excitedly as she reached up to unbuckle her thick leather collar.

Next she reached over to the drawer of her nightstand, and pulled out her new one-inch-wide nylon collar.

"Um, nice, but I like your other one better," Ty said, obviously unimpressed.

Jasmine smiled back at him. "Time for a shower," she said as she climbed out of the bed, doing her best to pull him after her. "I can't do that wearing that one."

Less than a minute later they were in Jasmine's shower, eagerly going for round two. Jasmine had only paused long enough to take off her ankle boots, leaving her new nylon collar and plastic bangle bracelets on.

Between their hungry kisses and mutual fondling Jasmine wondered if she could get a pair of heels that she could wear in the shower. Ty would love that, she thought as she dropped to her knees to blow him.

After Ty fucked her in the shower, they studied a while. When they finished for the night, Ty headed back to his dorm. Jasmine gave him a long goodbye kiss at the door. Once he left, Jasmine did some of her own schoolwork, then went to bed herself. She wore a tiny Panthers tank top and thong, with her bangle bracelets, and her new nylon collar.

Ty had told Jasmine that he liked for her to wear her collar, but when she had tried sleeping in her spiked collar, she ended up tearing a hole in her pillow case. That was the other reason she had bought the nylon collar, besides taking a shower while wearing it.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

While a lot of Jasmine's friends, classmates, and professors weren't too surprised by her now blonde hair, a few thought it was a bit much. The president of the Asian Students Association was outraged, saying that she looked like an Americanized bimbo. She also vowed to have Jasmine removed from being secretary of the ASA's board.

One of Jasmine's female professors also tried to talk to Jasmine, but she just told her that she was fine, and she had to leave to meet her boyfriend. Besides, Jasmine didn't want her to bring up the C she made on her last quiz.

Instead of throwing on a comfortable tee and pair of khaki's every morning, Jasmine had to spend nearly an hour doing her make-up, hair, and making sure her outfit was perfect for Ty, and herself. She also had to re-check her appearance throughout the day, in case she ran into Ty somewhere.

Jasmine also spent quite a bit of time either having sex with Ty, or at parties with him, or just hanging out with him. Since she was also doing a significant portion of Ty's classwork, Jasmine couldn't possibly keep up with her own schoolwork like she had before. With all that on her schedule, Jasmine was struggling to keep her four-point-oh grade-point-average.

A few days later Jasmine's dad called her, enraged about her credit card spending. Jasmine apologized frantically, and had to promise not to spend anymore money on clothes or at salons for the rest of the semester. Then he asked her why on earth she had bought a dog collar.

Jasmine was stunned. Then she realized that she had used her credit card to pay for her second collar. Jasmine tried to tell her dad that she had got it as a joke, but she didn't think he believed her. He just told her again to stop wasting her money on worthless shit and concentrate on her classes.

That night, Ty took Jasmine to dinner. On the way to her apartment, he stopped by a gas station. Jasmine went in with him, and was a little surprised when he picked up a six-pack of beer. He set it on the counter, along with a ten dollar bill. Since Ty was only eighteen, Jasmine reached for her ID.

"It's on the house," the cashier said with a satisfied smile as he pushed the six-pack and the ten back towards Ty. He eyed Jasmine a moment, then looked back at Ty. "Great game last week."

"Thanks," Ty replied with his own smile as he stuffed the bill back into his pocket, and picked up the beer.

Ty put his arm around Jasmine's waist, and pulled her in tight as they walked out. He always showed a little jealousy when other guys checked her out.

"So, how often do you get free beer?" Jasmine asked him once they got into his Camaro.

Ty chuckled in response. "I've been getting it since I was sixteen," he replied. "Not all the time, but a lot. At first they just didn't card me. My junior year we made the semi-finals of the state playoffs. Ever since then, I've hardly ever had to pay for beer."

Jasmine had gotten plenty of guys to buy her beer over the years. Still, she was a little surprised Ty had gotten it for free without even showing an ID. Not as surprised as she had been when he had gotten a Camaro for free though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12