Rectal Retrieval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there, wearing clothes that minutes ago were impeccably chic and pristine, but now soiled beyond redemption with fecal wastes, a look of utter amazement animates Monica's face as she realizes that, suddenly, she has been chosen for the role of toilet.

Obediently, Monica kneels between Felicity's legs as I deflate the nozzle and pull it out of her rectum. Kelly, Madame Dupont and I now gather closely as Felicity, without warning, suddenly releases the contents of her bowels.

"Oh my God!" Monica squeals as the muddy brown enema suddenly cascades with brutal force out of Felicity's bowels and all over her, her clothes, her face, her hair. The brown gruel, mixed with little bullets of shit, showers her endlessly as Felicity continues to loudly expel the massive enema.

"Your sister makes an excellent toilet," Madame Dupont tells Kelly.

"She does," Kelly says cheerfully, "I use her as one often."

Monica blushes with exquisite embarrassment as Monica kneels there, Felicity emptying her bowels all over Kelly's sister.

Then Madame Dupont and I share a knowing look, a sly, knowing smile.

"Do she need to shit by any chance, Carole?" Madame Dupont asks.

"I do," I tell her, feeling a delicious fullness in my bowels, "how about you, Madame?"

"I think I could use to take a good shit. And a piss too."

"Well look there," I say, pointing down at Monica, "Kelly's sister seems to be an excellent toilet."

Madame Dupont approaches and stands right over Monica, her two feet planted on either side of her kneeling body. Monica looks up to see she is not wearing panties, then glances down a moment to watch and feel another explosive geyser of muddy brown enema water escaping from Felicity's anal spout. And just then she feels a shower falling on her hair, a warm shower, the shower of Madame Dupont's strong jet of urine. Moments later a heavy, pungent mass falls on her head with a soft thud as Madame Dupont now shits on her head.

"Yes, yes! Shit on my sister, shit on her!" Kelly shrieks with lewd delight.

The enema splashing all over her from one direction, piss and shit showering down upon her from above, Monica groans in extreme humiliation, her eyes doggish and utterly slavish as she is reduced to nothing more than a target for other's women's wastes, a human toilet.

Madame Dupont, having satisfied her toilet needs, now moves away from Monica as I take her place. But rather than shit on her head, as she just did, I just lower my ass, slowly swaying it sideways across her head, then pushing down with my bare buttocks, mashing Madame Dupont's shit into her hair. Then I lift off as Monica glances up at my now dirty brown ass.

Suddenly her attention is again diverted as Felicity expels an enormous enema spurt, probably ejecting a full litre with one powerful squirt, that jet splashing against her face. She's by now completely covered with piss and shit and enema water, and smells as one would expect she to smell, like an overflowing toilet. But I still have to piss and shit. And now I stand above Monica, facing her, holding my labia open right above her mouth. Those labia are brown, caked with Felicity's shit. Now as I hold them open she sees even more shit, as I scrape some away so my urethra is exposed.

"Open wide," I say as she open her lips and I urinate between them, she gulping it down as best she can, the surplus spilling out of her mouth and down onto her soaked and now utterly soiled silk top. The drenched garment now clings to her breasts, the contours of her nipples strikingly visible.

"Shit in her mouth," Kelly hisses, "shit in my sister's mouth!"

"Uh huh," Felicity says, adding to the chorus, now much relieved as she has emptied her enema, "shit in Kelly's sister's mouth. Let her eat shit!"

And that's just what I do as she obediently opens her mouth and a massive turd snakes out of my anus and between her lips. Greedily, obscenely, she lets the big turd stick right out of her mouth, holding it in place with a hand, sucking it as she would suck a cock or a dildo.

"Look, look!" Kelly says, having now moved behind she and pointing down, "My sister has peed and shit in her pants. What a pig she is! Look at that."

Madame Dupont now releases Felicity from her restraints and she gets up off the examining table on weak, shaky legs. Now I, Kelly, Felicity and Madame Dupont gather behind Monica to see a large wet splotch covering the crotch, seat and thighs of those cashmere slacks. And at the center of that urine stained expanse is a big bulge, an obscene brown bulge.

"Maybe I should get you diapers, sisr," Kelly cackles mockingly.

She kneels there, still fully dressed. But her clothes are utterly soiled with wastes. Her hair is matted with shit and her face is smeared with it. Under all the brown we can still see the pink of embarrassment on her blushing face. And the look in her eyes betrays the deep sense of utter humiliation she now feels. Particularly obscene is, at one end, the fat log of my shit sticking out of her mouth, and, at the other end, the bulging mass of shit she evacuated into her panties. Her sister now reaches down and gives the bulge in the seat of her slacks a hard smack, mashing it into her.

And in this state, dizzy with humiliation, with unimaginable debasement, she reaches under her soiled slacks, under the elastic of her panties, down to her cunt where shit has oozed into her labial fold and she begins to masturbate in a frenzy, heedless that we are all watching her bestial lust in full display. She soon brings herself to an excruciatingly intense climax, her orgasmic cries muffled by the big log of shit she is clenching between her lips.

"Sis, look at you! You are such a shitty pig, such a piss and shitbag!" her sister cackles gleefully as we nod in agreement, sniffing the air, Monica's svelte body reeking of urine and excrement, quivering in post-orgasmic tremors.

"Be nice, Kelly," Madame Dupont chides, "your sister is no more a filthy pig than are you, or your girlfriend Felicity over there. Nor any more of a filthy pig, I might add, than Carole. You're all shit-loving bitches and don't you ever forget it!"