All Comments on 'Red Bra'

by Middleagepoet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I didn't feel it

I gave you a higher score than most of the others I've read and I've read all the entries, thus far, because you're writing engaged me immediately.

I down graded you because, had you not thrown in the three references about a Valentine's gift for your wife, I would not have known that this was a Valentine's Day story. You didn't make me feel that it was a Valentine's Day story, you told me that it was. There my friend, is the vast difference...and by your obvious writing ability, you know I'm right.

I shall look forward to reading and rating more of your work.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
realistic dialogue

Well...of course, I read this because of the title (lol).

Nice writing with comfortable and realistic dialogue. Good job.

Good luck in the contest.

CAP811CAP811over 15 years ago
better than most

Overall, some nice erotica within a well-told story. Not everything rang true (e.g., the girl learns of her father's death and yet she continues to work and even seduces a customer who reminds her of him). The dialog and character development was quite good, however.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Well Written

This was a very well written story however I did get concerned about the comment where she called him Daddy. At the end I understood and that part creeped me out a bit, considering this was in the Mature category.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Very Sweet.

I thought it was very sweet and you also got a '5' from me.! The person who always down/grades people who write -needs to get a life - also noticed you never leave a name because you are ashamed to let people know who you are and I would say you never got past the 4th grade in school.!! As for me I really loved the story and look to see more from you.! Thanks.

BANJARBANJARover 15 years ago
Very sweet

It sounds like the dream of every middle aged man. Even though I'm beyond that, it touched me. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A very cute story! Amie is a sweetypie!

Amie is such a wonderful gal! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

I just would have liked to know the situation with his wife before he got into it with Amie. It felt really cruddy for a guy to go to buy lingerie for his wife, and fuck the sexy salesgirl first. But then it made more sense. It was rather depressing in a way. An interesting little story, though. Sweet.

bsergi1bsergi1over 15 years ago
My Red Bra

Funny, but my red bra never comes off either. Guys must like em! Nice story. Good dialog. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Made me cry

It was sweet and erotic. At first I felt a bit icked out with him cheating on his wife, but then I understood. And this sounds weird, but I could see myself doing what Amie did in her situation. Actually, it made me cry, imagining being in her situation. Good luck!

AngelineAngelineover 15 years ago
What a beautiful story

Very erotic, very hot but also really sweet. You do have a way with words. :-)

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 15 years ago
perfect val day story

Nicely written, poignantly nuanced and a lovely take on emotions. The weave of Valentine's was a great backdrop. Good luck - elle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous