Redwood Nine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny's tone of voice, was one of annoyance, the man anticipating it and just stood motionless.

"Are you, Leonard Janowitz?"

"Yeah, but don't call me Leonard, I hate that name. I go by Lenny."

"Thank you, Lenny. This is for you, consider yourself served."

The man took an envelope from his inside pocket and handed it to him. Lenny still looked puzzled as to what it was all about. The man realized it and pointed to the door.

"I guess you never noticed this, when you came back home."

Lenny looked at his door and saw the sign, instantly reading eviction and turned back to the man in rage. Before Lenny could act on it, two officers were getting out of their cruiser across the street coming towards him. Lenny knew he couldn't beat the man down until he was satisfied, so he settled for shoving the man from behind and making him sprawl face first onto the broken path to his house. He turned to go inside, when he heard the command from behind him.

"Stop right there. Hands above your head."

Lenny stopped and then turned to the cops and gave them the finger, before he turned back and went to go inside. They rushed him and took him to the ground forcefully, wrestling his arms to handcuff him. Lenny's strength was far too much for them to handle and Lenny was soon tossing the cops off of him. He stood and squared off against them, prepared to defend himself. The suited man stood up, his pants torn at the knee and his hands severely chaffed by the concrete. Lenny looked at the cops, searching for a reason to it all.

"What the fuck, man? What are you doing?"

"You assaulted Mr. Neeson right in front of us. We're placing you under arrest for it. Co-operate and you'll be out on bail in an hour. You don't co-operate, you can spend the night as our guest and see the judge in the morning and he can decide to hold you, until sentencing. Think Lenny. Do you want, assaulting an officer, added to it as well?"

JT came out and joined Lenny, calming him as best he could, convincing him to just go with them and they'd be there to get him. Lenny looked at JT and knew he was right, despite his own feelings of just scraping it out with them. Lenny allowed them to handcuff him, in return, they allowed him to have his hands in the front, instead of behind his back. He sat in the back of the cruiser and looked at JT and then the others, as they came out to see him off. He looked at the house behind them and lowered his head away from them and they could see he was taking what was happening, in a hard way. The others went back inside and two things became immediate in need of doing. Getting Lenny out of jail and figuring out where he and Lorraine were going to live by the end of the week. Lorraine was in tears, the other girls comforting her, as JT looked at Piney and knew it was the first test of the club, to support a brother in need and the odds were stacked against them, to succeed.