Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you my loyal subject, I'll call upon you later for your services."

"Yeah, right. I'll have choice words for you later. Okay, we're out of here. See you all later."

JT and Lenny hugged everyone and said goodbye to the officer relaxing happily in his chair. They got out to the parking lot and checked the area for anything untoward. Everything looked proper and they went to the truck. They walked up and saw the front tires slashed on it and immediately became alert, looking around.

The sound of tires squealing got their attention, as they turned to see a grey Rambler coming at them. Arms were out of the windows and they could see guns pointed at them. Before they could move, flashes appeared and bullets were coming by their bodies. As fast as they could, they dove between the truck and the car beside it, as the Rambler screeched to a stop beside them. The guns were coming out the window at them and it was only a matter of a second or two and bullets would be fired at them. JT and Lenny lay trapped between the cars, looking at both barrels pointed at them.