Reese Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"What else?" Reese asked.

"Emilio has already responded and he is attending alone. His was the only name on the list that I recognized. The doctor may be on there, but I don't know his name."

"I will know him," Reese replied as he walked away.

He went to his room to think and to call Lewis.

"What do you know?" he asked as soon as Lewis picked up the phone.

"I know that the guest list is up which means that me and the others will soon receive word on when we will be taken to the site of the gala."

"Add my name to the list of your assistants and then all me as soon as you receive notification," Reese said his tone telling Lewis that the matter wasn't up for debate.

"How will you pass inspection? They already have the names of all of the staff." Lewis replied.

"Then I will assume his identity," Reese said curtly and hung up.

****

"The guest list is up," Donatello remarked.

"Are you on it?" Vangie tiredly asked. She had made little progress in finding out who was after Donatello. When he didn't reply, she asked the question again.

"Yes I'm on the guest list," he replied. "And so is Emilio- I have to try to talk to him again."

"Don- he doesn't care..."

"But he might if he knew that our would be assassin will be at the gala,' Donatello interrupted.

"You're going?" Vangie asked shocked.

"Yes and you're staying here out of harm's way."

"Absolutely not!" Vangie exclaimed. "I will not stay out of harm's way while you're on the other side of the world! In case you've forgotten, outside of the bedroom; we're equals. I'm going with you- when do we leave?"

The argument went on for another two hours before Donatello reluctantly gave in, but not before he made promise a few things.

"You are not to leave my side for any reason. If I tell you to leave, then you leave with no questions asked- am I being clear?"

"I understand," Vangie said taking his hands in hers. "But I'm not Lisbeth. You won't let what happened to her happen to me. I won't allow it to happen- I will kill the first person who touches me. Now when do we leave?"

****

Elena knew from the increase in activity that the guest list had been posted. She wondered how many of the attendees were going to be new vampires who hadn't yet gained control over their strength. Those were the ones that would use her the hardest. Unfortunately she wasn't close enough to the other slaves to ask. Her previous treatment of them had come back to bite her in the ass. They still called her mistress, but it was meant as an insult.

Cristiano still called for her and after the last time informed her that her ass and cunt were off limits- her mouth however was another matter. She had lost track of the number of cocks that she had sucked and had quickly gotten to the point where she couldn't stand the taste of come. Still, the fact that she couldn't be fucked was a small comfort. She knew what Cristiano was doing. He wanted her to rest so that she would last as long as possible before she finally broke. She wondered how long it would take. The last gala-the one where he allowed her to be used lasted two nights. She was only used for one of them. This time it would be for the duration of the gala- could she survive that? She had to she decided. The question was how.

*****

Reese knelt in front of the open window in his room and began to talk to the god that he had never really lost faith in. He told him how he wished that he could leave things as they were and walk away, but he couldn't and asked for understanding. He asked that Alex and all those that he cared for would remain safe while he completed his mission and finally, he asked that he be allowed to live. His conversation with god over, Reese stood up and began to prepare for the gala.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers