All Comments on 'Refined Adjustments Ch. 05'

by neelu18

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I hope Nesca doesn't lie about her wrist. She wouldn't like Johnny keeping secrets from her so she need to tell him about that fool that is bothering her.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Okayyyyyyyy, I am ssoooooooooooo confused by this story...

Did I miss something. I am understanding about her mood swings; however, where is the back story to understand the Reggie factor. Not really understand her animosity toward him and how he was in her place for no reason. Not to mention the fact the she and Johnny were making out in the classroom. Universities have clear polices about professor-student involvement and they are not being careful. This is a story, yes, all fiction has some aspect of truth.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Haha she thought he wouldn't notice... busted

nieniernienierover 10 years ago
Confused 2

I'm with D3stin2L0v3 I too am a bit confused. Not only with the classroom scene but the elevator scene too right before getting to the restaurant area. I keep thinking my mind is playing tricks on my or my eyes one so it's taking me longer to read just in case it is my eyes. The concept of the story is nice but I feel like I've missed something. Thank you for sharing the story though.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Obviously there is more, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, just BPD?

I thought she might have had split personality disorder... I see you're going omewhere with the character... Cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous