Reinventing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I guess he couldn't have," I reply, stating the obvious.

"Oh my God..." Karin says for the umpteenth time since she has seen her online pursuer come for her at her request.

She looks at me, a melting pot of emotions dancing in her eyes, saying both "let me go" and "hold me" at the same time. I just smile back at her; a gentle, comforting smile. My heart is beating fast. We clearly are at a turning point, she especially. I just nod once, waving at the keyboard. She is short of breath when she turns around.

"I'm back," she writes.

"I'm here. So?"

"So wow. Wow wow wow. What a lovely mess."

"Hehe. Thx I guess. Ever had this much?"

"Of course not."

"Really?"

"Really. Never by a very, very long shot (pun intended)."

"Want it?"

"Yes..."

"Tell me."

"What?"

"What you want. Say it."

She hesitates for just a fraction of a second.

"I want all that cum in my mouth... I do."

"Then come get it."

"Why?"

"Because I also want you like you have no idea."

She pauses. Turns toward me. Eases out of the chair, puts her hand on my cheek and kisses my lips softly.

"I love you. You know that, ok?"

I nod again, twice, smiling from one ear to the next.

She sits back down.

"Give me your cell," Karin writes.

*****

"I just want to have a drink with him. That's it. And that's what I told him anyway."

"Oh, come on..." I reply, my eyes rolling.

"Look, you always said you wouldn't force me into anything, right? Never?"

"And I'm not and I won't. But you two like each other, eh? So..."

"So nothing. It's fun to meet him, I'd like to see what he's like, and that's all."

"Right."

"Right." She winks.

"Plus, you'll get to watch us, so don't ask too much."

"I'm not. It's just... You know."

"Quit it, it's almost time."

They had convened to have a drink together, in a well frequented bar after dinner, around 10 pm. Or so I was told, since Karin went into the bedroom and closed the door when she called him. They didn't speak that long anyway, about ten minutes.

The trick was, I would be able to observe everything that would take place, incognito, being just a few tables away. I just couldn't wait. The best part wasshehad insisted I go with her. As much as the whole prospect excited her, she was still intimidated, and a bit wary.

We take the car, drive over there, park near the bar.

Karin goes in first, in case he is already there. He's not; we are ten minutes early on purpose, to take in our surroundings and mark my strategic position.

She sits at a small table toward the back of the place; I follow her inside, sit down three tables away from hers. I will see them both, in profile, and be able to hear most of what they'll say, I believe. Nice vantage point.

The waiter comes toward Karin and goes away after she says she is waiting for a date (my wife's about to date, wow), and I ask for coffee myself when he comes and takes my order.

He arrives five minutes late, spots her immediately. He comes up to her table with a friendly, open smile, apologizes for his being late, and finalizes his hello with a kiss on each of her cheeks, lingering there just a bit longer than a normal acquaintance would do.

He sure looks the part, classy in a sportsman way, not overdoing it. Karin has dressed tastefully, as always, but with a bit more provocative edge than she's used to. Her cleavage in particular is very much in your face, making her breasts seem even more enormous than they naturally are. I can tell the guy has trouble looking at her in the eyes at all times, which he admits to, as I overhear their conversation.

"I didn't realize my eyes had dropped that low," Karin jokes good-humoredly.

"Ah, they did not, but there'ssomuch to see, you know?"

"Yeah I know... You like it?"

"You look stunning."

"I know that too."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes... I like the attention."

"Only the attention?"

"Depends on what kind of attention..."

"I'd love to find out what kind of attention you like."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How do you intend to find out?"

He pauses only briefly, lowers his voice a bit.

"By fucking your brains out? Your stated request, rings a bell?" he says, smiling at her. Square jaw and all.

Karin blushes slightly at that, but keeps smiling, lowering her eyes.

"Oh, you would do that? A nice girl like me?"

"You have no idea."

She looks back up at him.

"Mr Preposterous."

"Don't tease me too much..."

"Or else?" she says, teasing some more.

"Or else you'll loose the use of your vocal chords pretty quickly."

"No chance of that, I'm not a screamer."

Which was true. Sometimes she moans very loudly, but she never does actually scream.

"Tsk, I'm sure you are. We'll see about that."

"We will? Hmm. Can't wait," she replies, her eyes sparkling.

Gosh. That was unexpected. Sheisexcited. Or, maybe she's just toying with him, see how far she can go before his being weary and call it a day?

She caresses his right hand, which he put flat on the table. Karin invariably has her fingernails natural, long, and painted a very vivid red, prolonging full, long fingers. No fakes for her. She plays with her fingernails on the back of his hand, reaches up to his forearm, a mischievous smile on her lips.

When his face reaches slowly forward, she doesn't move, her expression staying the same. His face is mere inches from hers, the silent understanding between them being that it's her last chance to stop teasing and provoking him before he makes his move on her. She doesn't stop. She takes his hand in hers, lacing her fingers with his. Mark knows his cue, reaches forward again, kisses her lips slowly. Karin responds, in that I'm-so-soft way of hers. Their interlaced fingers tense, particularly hers. The timid, soft peck progresses to a passionate, long lasting deep French-kiss.

At last they stop, look in each other's eyes, laughing softly. He reaches forward again, this time going for her ear.

"Let's go," he whispers. Karin nods once, flustered and short of breath.

Mark puts a bill on the table, stands up and takes her by the hand. As they walk toward the exit and he puts his arm around her waist, Karin glances back at me with a brief smile, her eyes saying "I can't help it, I want it too badly."

I wink at her; I'm all but paralyzed, my heart beating at twice its normal rate.

*****

"Darling..."

The voice is distant, hazy.

"Honey, I'm here. I'm back."

Karin. Gone. Sleep. What time is it? Everything rushes back in my mind at once.

After they left the bar together, I sat there stunned for a while, a whole mix of emotions coursing through me. Shock, happiness, and a bit of a drain of energy, all the tension leaving at once, or so it felt. Fake disbelief, too. I had to convince myself that Karin was really about to let a man she barely met fuck her out of her wits, in any way he saw fit, even if I already knew she would.

I went back home, driving slow, my hands were trembling slightly from the excitement and the tiny tinge of worry I felt despite myself. Not about her leaving, but about her personal safety. One never knows, even if the guy seemed safe.

I stayed up until 4.30 am, fighting priapism as best I could, trillions of images coursing in my mind, and at that time I just went to sleep, emotionally and nervously exhausted, collapsing on the bed.

I open my eyes slowly in a flutter, still half asleep, blinking several times. Karin's face is above mine, looking down at me, beautiful, smiling tenderly.

"Honey," I croak. I clear my throat, repeat the word.

I wrap my arms around her and draw her close to me, hugging her tight, feeling her warmth, inhaling her smell.

"Huh, what time is it?" I ask groggily.

"Dunno. Wait..." She frees up her left arm, looks at her watch.

"1.15," she says, looking down at me.

"Huh, pm?" My brain's still stalling a bit.

She laughs lightly.

"Of course pm, silly, what do you think?"

I don't know what I think. My wife has been in the company of another man for the last fourteen hours.

She reaches and switches on the bedside table's lamp.

"God, I'm so tired," she sighs.

I look at her with both my eyes open now, my hand raised in a shield against the sudden light. She indeed looks like she needs some sleep.

"I only slept four hours... I even slept in the cab on my way back," she replies to my unvoiced question.

I hug her close again, kissing her neck.

"Hmm, why?" I ask softly. I so want her to say it, as a part of my brain stupidly refuses the obvious.

She pauses just a brief beat. She puts her mouth very close to my ear.

"I made love all night..." she says in a barely audible whisper.

"You're joking," I barely articulate. Even now my mind still resists the concept of this perfect, responsible wife having being used for hours by some creature closer to ape than Man.

"No, I'm not, I swear," she whispers again. "We really did make love almost all night. We made love four times."

"With Mark?" What a stupid question, but my synapses were beside themselves with the information. Karin doesn't take notice.

"Yes... He never wanted to let me sleep, had no choice." She giggles at that. A bit nervously, I think.

"You mean... He had his way with you as he wanted? Like he told you he would?" He did tell her that, during their email exchange.

"Yes... Exactly as he wanted. I gave him everything he wanted. No exceptions..."

A kind of vague alarm goes up in my mind.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

She gets back up a little, looks sideways, that slightly uneasy smile on her lips.

"Honey... Tell me." I'm not being subtle here, but the urge to know everything is overwhelming.

She'd tied her hair in a very tight ponytail, and for the first time since she woke me up, I remark it. She almost never does that. She silently unties it, freeing her hair, shakes her head twice so that it falls back naturally, and takes my hand, bringing it toward her hair. Sheisdisheveled, but that's to be expected after a whole night of hard lovemaking.

She flattens my hand against the left side of her head. At first, I don't get it. All I sense is a pack of hair, knotty and very dry, as if it was glued together. Then I register.

I look at her much more closely, see the dried layer, giving the illusion of crackled skin on her forehead, just below the hairline. I move my hand across her hair, meeting more glued up tangles on the top of her head.

"Oh baby..." is all I can muster.

She blushes wildly.

"Yeah... I don't know why I let him. But I did. I didn't resist at all."

"He didn't ask you?" I say in disbelief.

"No, not at all, that's not his style too much. It came naturally anyway... So to speak," she says in a light laugh.

"For him, yeah, but for you?"

"For me too I think... At the moment I wanted him to do anything he wanted. You can't imagine how badly."

I need a bit of time to absorb the news. She gave a man she barely knew the last thing she'd never, ever wanted to give to any other man before.

"And... Er... Did he keep his promise?"

"What promise?"

"You know... The twice as much stuff."

She laughs again, a distant look in her eyes at the memory of a couple of hours ago.

"Oh yeah.Fuckyeah. The cam thing, it wasn't a fluke. It was below average for Mark, I'd say."

She already talks about him on first-name terms. Not "the guy." Not "him." "Mark." Pretty rapid progress. My heart is beating twice his normal speed again.

"How can you tell?" is my next silly question.

"I made him come four times, I guess I should know," she says lightly.

"What about the other times? Don't tell me you took four on the face in a row..."

"Nah. First time in my mouth. But I couldn't swallow everything, way too much of it. He told me it would come with practice..." She laughs once more, a bit more at ease now.

I caress her, starting with her waist, making my way up to her enormous jugs.

"And then?" I blurt out, already rock hard.

"Second time, he came all over my back after doing me doggy. That's where the cum in my hair at the top comes from. The first two spurts. Whoosh...Whoosh..." She mimics in two long straight gestures the imaginary trajectories of the jets that splattered her.

"Third time in my mouth again, but this time I swallowed everything, there was less of it. "

"And the fourth time on your face..."

"Yeah."

"Wow. But...I mean..." I let it trail, my interrogation obvious.

"Yeah. I loved it. Even that. I loved all of it. I was even wishing the cum would never stop flying... But he was pretty drained out by that time, so..."

I can't but ask the question I want to ask most.

"Do you want to see him again?"

She looks at me, right in the eyes, smiling.

"You bet... I can't wait to do that again."

"Oh my God," I reply, the widest –and kinkiest- smile I've ever had on my face, all the while undressing her slowly, cupping her breasts, kissing them, tasting them.

"But I want you to see him have me. And without him knowing," she says, helping me undress her.

*****

Karin's plan is difficult to put in motion, and we search for ways that would make it possible to happen. Over the next two weeks, Karin spends three full nights with Mark. Every time she comes back very late the following morning, exhausted but happy. She does want to please him badly, and she told him he could cum wherever he wanted as much as he wanted after their first experience.

Obviously, I didn't discourage any of that. From then on he comes on her face and hair every single time, and Karin now admits to that she enjoys it without any complex –even though she still totally refuses it to take place in her own couple and home.

Every time she comes back, we make love, as she recounts her adventure of the previous night in all its nasty details. I'm hooked, totally addicted. I want it to go on, I want more.

By then, I've found out how to implement our plan.

One morning I receive what I have ordered from eBay a few days before. It cost a kidney, but it's what I need. Two small, wireless webcams, latest optical technology and all. It will do nicely. Karin does her part, and convinces her boyfriend that one of her fantasies is to roleplay. She will play a prostitute and behave like a real one all the way; they'll fuck in a hotel room, just as it happens all the time in such a real-life situation.

He's very excited by her prospect. Especially since Karin has another exciting tease in store for them. She requests that he doesn't satisfy himself until that next night, five days from their last encounter. She asks him not to make himself come, even though he can masturbate if he wants to, but she requests his full reserves of juice be held exclusively for her until then. He promises her to do it, though not enjoying that part too much judging from Karin's report.

What he doesn't know, however, is that I put a reservation for D-Day in advance in a small, modest hotel on the other side of town, for two adjacent rooms. Karin told him it was part of her total roleplay fantasy, asking the clerk about her key like any other whore, and bringing her sex-starved client to her room.

On the eve of our big event, I ask Karin one more time if she is really sure about this. She is adamant, and really wants me to watch her satisfy her new boyfriend –which is how she now refers to him.

I ask her why she wants that so much.

In a soft voice, her reply is "because it's beautiful..."

"What do you mean?"

"Mark and I making love together... It's beautiful."

"Hmm, why? In what way?"

She hesitates before replying.

"Go on," I urge her gently.

"Because it's so intense. Sure, it's rather raw, and he handles me... vigorously at best, most of the time, but he drives me nuts. Really crazy. You'll see..."

The following night seemed to be full of promises.

*****

Saturday night fever. My wife and her companion are supposed to show up around 11 that night. Ample time for me to rig their room with my two little gadgets. Thankfully, the rooms, though cheap, are not totally bare of furniture, making great hiding places for my electronic eyes. The best part is, I'll be able to record most of it with the laptop I'll have up in the next room, sound and all, though Karin doesn't suspect that. I'm not too sure she would like it. The fact that she isn't on friendly terms with computers, even she moderately uses them, is for once a blessing.

I arrive at the hotel, go straight to the room Karin is going to take Mark in for their new night together.

Right in front of the bed is a low, flat chest of drawers, basic and rather ugly. On the top, some hotel flyers, two glasses, a tired ashtray, some other stuff here and there. I decide to put the tiny camera between the glasses, against the wall, pressing them together save for a tiny aperture between them so that the cam can see unencumbered. It fits nicely, and anyway my wife's friend will be thinking about quite other things than spying electronics when he comes in the room. There's a large cupboard against the room's left wall from the door. It makes for another excellent vantage point. I put the second camera on a plank inside the cupboard, right in the middle of its width, leaving the door slightly ajar, monitoring its angle on the laptop I've put on the bed. I now have two perspectives to choose from when I'll watch the fireworks in an hour or so.

I exit the room, lock the door, goes down to give the keys back to the attending clerk.

I climb back up, enter my own room, lock the door with the do-not-disturb sign on the handle outside, boot up the laptop and tap into the cameras' live feed. Everything's ready.

At 11.20, I hear some noises in the corridor outside the room, low voices talking urgently, giggling, the clinging of keys.

*****

Showtime.

My screen's horizontally split in two halves, the lower part facing the bed, the upper part seeing it from the side. These little gadgets are sharp, even in low lighting conditions; the picture is –almost- crystal clear, with only the slightest bit of grain. I put the headphones on, relax in my chair, and see my wife and her man enter the room.

They don't waste any time whatsoever. Horizontal positionde rigueur, right now.

Karin puts her hands behind her man's neck, clinging to him while giving and receiving passionate, wet and deep kisses. She's already moaning softly.

She wears an impossibly tight, beyond revealing black dress she found specially for tonight. She wears absolutely nothing underneath –that's also a first time for Karin.

He removes her dress in short, direct movements, and positions her so that she lies flat on her back, her legs wide open. Her pussy's dark hair is trimmed in a straight line, the lips unencumbered, flowery. Karin has very, very large, apparent pouty lips, and is as voluptuous in her intimate anatomy as in everything else in her statuesque plastique.

Mark bends down to her inner thighs, kisses each of them in turn, and buries his face in my wife's wetness, sucking softly on her lips, making them disappear integrally in his mouth. Karin gives a loud groan, shaking her head softly, her dark golden hair spreading all over the pillow. She puts her hands in Mark's hair, almost tearing at them, while his tongue now invades her inside, while his lips kiss hers, while he teases her swollen clit with the tip of his tongue before going back again to the fountain's source in succession. Karin's legs are practically 180 degree open by now, she urges him in further, pressing on his head, gasping, panting. I know that look. He's going to make her cum, and hard at that. He senses it too, as he slows down just a notch, playing with her.

Karin speaks the first words I've heard from any of them since they entered the room. She raises her head, her lovely face distorted by greed for more pleasure.