Reinventing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God don't stop. Honey, don't stop please... I'm so close..."

Mark looks up at her, smiles, takes her right hand in his left, fingers laced, and plunges back down. He slowly slides two fingers inside her as his tongue draws circles around her clit, as I can see from the movement of his head. Karin's short of breath, she's going to climax soon. Her companion's finger-fucks her faster now, and he looks like he's eating her alive.

Karin arches her back, lets out a strangled unfinished word transforming into a loud, long-lasting high pitched moan, and her hand tense all of a sudden in her man's hair, the other one convulsing around her man's fingers, her fingernails biting in his hand's skin, leaving marks. She spasms several times, the stunned look she always has when she has come on her face, sighing heavily, her chest rising and falling with the effort, her melons bobbling in rhythm to her breathing, her man's lower face bathing in her juices.

After she has steamed down a bit, she puts a hand over her eyes, starts to laugh. Mark goes up to her, their faces are level with each other. He playfully takes her hand from her face and smiles knowingly at her; she laughs even more, and he silences her with a long, deep kiss as she takes him in her arms.

She undresses him, fast, tasting him everywhere in the process. She wants the whole of him now, it shows, her movements becoming urgent.

Seen for the first time in reasonable clarity, heisa beast of a man, indeed. All bulging muscles and thick hair, I can't see the skin on his torso at all in this light, only a dark hairy mass. Karin presses a hand against it, forcing him on to his back. I've always known she fantasized greatly about hairy men, but I didn't realize to what extent until now. Karin kisses and licks him from neck to lower belly for long time, rubbing her cheeks and lips on her companion's chest. He has grown impatient too; as she takes his cock in her hand and approaches her mouth toward it, he puts an arm around her waist, and gently forces her on top of him.

She stands there, caressing his cheek with her hand, all her tenderness in action. She rubs his cock between her pussy's lips to moist it, stroking it gently in the forward-backward motion of her waist. Soon the fat cock is glistening wet, I can see the light reflecting on it at its base.

Karin bends over her man, kisses him some more, whispers in his ear things the cameras can't pick up, then rises and takes an erect posture, sitting on him.

Looking him in the eyes, she slowly raises her waist up from him, puts a hand behind her back while the other stays on his chest for balance. Her hand briefly rummages around, finds and takes his balls it, moves up and closes her fingers around his cock, bringing it at the proper angle, and in an agonizingly slow motion, sits back on him, swallowing him inside her entirely until her ass crushes his balls. She closes her eyes in a loud moan, letting her insides acclimate to the invasion of the huge mass of pulsating flesh.

She puts her hand back on his torso, softly moving her waist in slow circles. Mark raises his head, takes what he can of her heavy breasts in his hands, pressing, caressing, kissing and licking in a succession of teases until he buries his face between them, putting his arms around her and drawing her closer. Karin bends down toward him, alternates between kissing his forehead lovingly and whispering in his ear, all the while being slowly but methodically pumped by her companion's cock, getting bigger by the minute.

Karin gives him a last peck on the nose, and frees herself from his embrace.

She pushes against his chest with both hands, rising back up again. She stands there, impaled, immobile, for a few seconds, until Mark wants the dance to resume. He gives a very nasty, powerful thrust inside, making her almost –almost- scream, and takes charge, thrusting full force and disappearing completely inside her with each assault, his balls crushing against Karin's buttocks, making a flapping sound.

My wife really rides her companion now, Mark's hands firmly on her waist, possessing her. She isn't going anywhere but up and down. She lifts his hands from her waist to take them in hers.

Karin looks like a beautiful Amazon, with her head proudly raised, her eyes closed, the poise of her neck and back fully erect, completely straight and terribly tense from so much pleasure, impaled on her man in all her magnificence and feminine beauty, her fingers locked in a tight lace with her lover's. Then she bends down over him a little, puts her hands flat against her male's chest again, pushing softly with both hands against it to regulate the rhythm of their love, her fingernails biting slightly into his chest's skin, then she presses down on him hard to take him more completely, more deeply inside the warmth of her belly, her normally delicate and relaxed face frowning and grimacing deeply from the effort and almost painfully intense pleasure of engulfing him whole inside her, feeling like he is almost piercing through her. A perfect tableau of Woman in all her sumptuous glory, straddling her man in forceful passion.

She accelerates her belly-dancing on the cock of her man. She takes her hands off his chest, takes both of his, puts them on her breasts, and rises once more. Her jugs are slowly bouncing up and down to the rhythm of Mark's assaults below. He cups them, plays with his thumbs on the hard, erect nipples, his hands then going everywhere over her breasts, pressing them together, rubbing them against each other while Karin raises her arms, runs her fingers through her hair, her back straight again as she goes on riding him forcefully, her mouth slightly open, her eyes closed, groaning loudly, sighing, every muscle in her body tense from the avalanche of sensations.

After a good bit more of this, she gets off of him, gives him a passionate and deep kiss while caressing him softly.

She takes his hands, pulls him forward until he is on his knees on the bed. She crouches on all fours, her head level with his glistening, engorged cock. She puts her hands behind his buttocks, rubs her face against the cock agonizingly slowly, left to right and back again, up and down, giving the cock a kiss when her mouth meets it on the way, her face beginning to glisten as her skin gets wet with a mixture of pre-cum and her own liquor from the shaft. Mark has his hands on her shoulders, his head jerked back with closed eyes.

Karin sits down on her calves, her back straight once again. She puts her left forearm below her jugs and with the right hand, takes the pulsating cock and slides it between them. She puts on hand on the side of each breast and presses them together hard, while she begins to move up and down in a slow, deliberate motion. The cock, as huge as it may be, totally vanishes between the mass of soft chair, its head appearing only briefly near her throat in Karin's downward movements. Bowing her head down, she gives it a soft peck every time it pops up, wetting her lips further as the cock leaks more pre-cum. She moves her face forward, kissing Mark's abdomen as he tit-fucks her. Her nose is grotesquely bent downward, crushed against him as he puts his hands on her head, while his balls are pressed against her belly, rubbing against it as she continues her up and down motion. Her nipples get harder and harder with the irritation from their contact with the coarse hair covering her man's body.

She frees him at last, rises toward him. She kisses his neck, tasting it, darting her tongue here and there, a kinky smile on her lips followed by a giggle. One of her hand slides down, taking Mark's cock in her hand, fully encircling it, or trying to since she can't close her hand around it completely, so big he is.

She decides to play a bit more, making tiny pecks all over his chest, her lips hidden by his chest hair when she does; sometimes she darts her tongue again and makes it roll through a twirl of black hair, smiling, giggling in a slutty way. Nasty girl.

Slowly she gets down, and now her kisses are softer and teasing her companion's upper belly, and Mark's breathing speed increases noticeably.

As she kisses him, Mark pushes with both hands on her head, the tip of his rock-hard cock creasing her cheek, pressing heavily against the soft skin as he tries to push her head further down, her skin and the hair hanging on the side of her cheek glistening, glued together with the pre-cum leaking yet again from the severely engorged cock. As she raises her head again, the cock's head makes a moist, sucking sound as it gets off her cheek's sticky skin. She takes the fat member in her right hand, brings the head just below her lips, almost touching them, and blows softly on it several times, all the while stroking the shaft in the gentlest way, but in a firm grip nonetheless. She gives light kisses to the head, but she never takes it in her mouth. At last, she gives it a big sonorous peck, pre-cum inundating her lips again and making what little is left of her lipstick sparkle, and I see her tongue run over them, licking the pre-cum.

She switches position so that she's facing him, her face between his thighs. Karin puts her left arm around his right thigh in a clench, closes her eyes, and with what seems like great abandon starts French-kissing his balls passionately, moaning from the pleasure it gives her, from the soft, cushiony feel of his balls against her lips, wetting them with her tongue, never ceasing her stroking for even a second. He grunts loudly and almost lets it go at the contact of her lips on his balls, but somehow she knows he won't just yet, she's beginning to know her boyfriend's reactions well by now, I guess. Her stroking slows down a bit, though. My wife is a careful woman, and I now know that she loves and enjoys her rewards. She licks and kisses and licks again, from the base of his shaft to the extremely sensitive spot just underneath the balls, which are now full, massive, heavy, pressed tightly against her nose and forehead. She kisses them exactly as she kissed his mouth just moments before.

Her companion begins to loose it now, though, sweating profusely, shaking his head with his eyes closed, muttering unintelligibly. My beautiful Karin is wise, she remembers the promise she made him do, and she feels the end is near. That her boyfriend cannot take any more of this, and that she shall put him out of his delicious misery. She raises her head, pauses to look at him proudly in the eyes, the poise of her swan neck pure grace, and smiles tenderly at him. He cannot talk, he just gasps, staring at her with an air of supplication.

"Yes my darling..." Karin just whispers.

"Ho... honey... please..." he manages to croak.

"Yes my love... yes... Oh God, look at you..."

She levels back up again, puts her head flat on her left cheek against his chest, just above his belly button, facing his cock; she delicately takes the balls in her left hand, keeping the enormous shaft in her right. She scratches the balls very softly, barely brushing against them with the tip of her fingernails, and lets her stroking accelerate progressively. Her companion barely breathes by now, rather he gulps his air in, grunting and panting.

He raises his head, all the muscles in his neck tense, looks down at the back of her head with a mixture of disbelief and wonder, a glaze in his eyes. Somehow Karin feels this, lets out a long sigh and moans softly, and without any warning whatsoever gives an abrupt, spectacular acceleration to her right hand, mercilessly jerking the cock off really hard, her hand but a blur of movement on my screen. That's it, then. Karin is about to satisfy her man all the way while I watch her do it. I enjoy the spectacle with my hands full myself.

Mark jerks his head backward, and literally screams, starting to make thrusting movements with his hips. It sounds like it's her name he's yelling so loud. He tenses even more, now totally drenched in sweat, his whole body wet with it. He reaches out with his right hand and grabs Karin's hair in a rough reflex, starts to jerk her head around, his pulling on her hair rapidly becoming erratic and very aggressive. Karin doesn't seem surprised by the sudden increase in roughness in her companion's behavior; my guess is she's had it before during the few times they've seen each other. At any rate, she remains completely concentrated on the cock she's tending to.

He lets out another animalistic grunt as his other hand shoots down, joining the other in grabbing and pulling her hair harshly. He jerks her head very violently, this way and that, and fast, Karin's hair almost giving, her scalp apparent between the lashes.

"Oh shit... oh FUCK... don't you fucking stop you fucking bitch don't stop jerk me off jerk me off fucking whore. Oh shit! You fucking slut!! OH FUCK!!"

Karin's stroking slows down as abruptly as it started, taking a much slower, but very regular, metronome-like rhythm. The cock spasms once, its jitter so hard it almost escapes from her hand, a single, large drop of cum appearing at the tip and spreading over it. I barely have time to see my wife register a knowing and satisfied smile before the cock spasms again and the first spurt hits her full face. It's a ridiculously huge missile of a sperm shot, at least twice as long as the cock itself. The force of the blast makes her recoil a bit in a reflex, the enormous jet crashing on her right cheek, close to the corner of her lips while the cock doesn't stop and spits out lots of tiny droplets of jizz on her in between the longer spurts, on both her shoulders, her throat and her breasts. The next shot follows close behind, as least as big as the first, hitting her on the forehead, starting just above the nose, and parting her hair right in the middle to the back of her head, droplets from the force of the ricochet on her face flying above her head and falling on her back and neck.

"Oh you fucking bitch... Ohhhhh you fucking bitch..."

At that point Karin consciously closes her eyes as she realizes she's in it for the long haul once more, her boyfriend being unable and unwilling to stop the deluge that's demolishing her face. Tears are forming at the corner of her eyes from the mix of pleasure and the nasty hair pulling, but still she never stops stroking the cock while it takes its revenge on her from so much torture and frustration moments before, literally spitting sperm on her face with force, unrelenting, merciless, spurt after spurt, whipping her soft skin here and there with massive loads of white lava, the shots getting bigger and stronger in pressure one after the other.

"Ohhhhhhh you fucking good at nothing... You gutter whore fucking jerk it some more milk me bitch... Come on... Oh fuck you disgusting slut... Fucking cumbucket... You filthy whore... Oh fuck ..." Mark babbles inanely as he watches his angry cock hosing his woman's face, primal contempt in his eyes, the rat brain taking over.

The abject insults make Karin start to cry this time; to the best of my knowledge she's never endured such extreme abuse before. She doesn't hold it back anymore; she lets herself go and cries openly now, tears cascading down, mingling with the white mess, her lips nonetheless curving in a smile each time a jet of sperm hits her face.

Her head is nastily jerked some more by the man's odious, incredibly rough pulling of her hair, at times raising her head brutally, at other times pulling it down again, rubbing her face hard on his sweating torso in the process, reddening her left cheek.

"That's it stupid bitch, milk it, you fucking cumbucket," he repeats in a mumble. His right hand leaves her hair and slaps her very hard on her ass, sounding like a loud gunshot in my headphones.

My wife obeys, strokes the insane cock harder still, as her man gets crazy with pleasure and goes on hurling still more crude abuse at her, clinging to her hair like a madman with his left hand, his right one resuming the slapping.

I see two or three more impossibly long spurts hit Karin directly full-face, the ricochets of their impacts on my wife's face again sending jizz spittle flying this way and that, and Mark grunts hard with each of them, the seemingly unending eruption painting both her face and most of her hair a pearly, shiny white, drenching her lips, chin, her cheeks, her closed eyes, everything; droplets pearling from her eyelids and lustrous straight hair above her forehead, long, straight white lines on both sides of her head, rivulets of cum running down her throat, finding their way to her cleavage, disappearing between her enormous breasts, the stuff in her hair sliding down it to her arms and back. I see a big white gob running its course from her hair to the crease that runs down the middle of her back, all the way down to the ski jump track, where it collects in a puddle, until she finally shifts and moves, letting it spread further down to her ass.

When the love fountain finally dries up after she milks the cock of its last dribbles, Karin's features relax at last, with a smile of amazement, pride, and contentment. Sperm is everywhere on her upper body, mixing with the tears on her face, or what's left visible of her face after such a cum carnage. She spread the cum on her skin with the head of the cock, still rock hard, and she whispers things to the huge, satisfied member that I don't hear, while her darling groans and sighs, finally releasing his powerful grip on her hair. But even spreading the cum everywhere as best she can, there are still thick, visible globs of creamy white all over her upper body, the most striking contrast being that incredible mess in her hair, usually so silky and straight. She then licks slowly, very slowly, the cum that missed her face and lost itself on her man's chest as it jumped above or beside her face, until there's not a single remaining drop of white in all this hairy blackness.

She gets back up the bed, levels with her darling's face, looks at him in the eyes, caresses his cheek with heartfelt tenderness, and speaks to him softly. He stares back, his face still set, tries to get some of the cum off her face with his fingers, then massages her breasts with it, excited by the mess he's made of her. He puts his arms around her shoulders. They look at each other a very long time, without talking. Smiles, kisses, caresses and eyes are enough. He draws her closer, kisses her, again and again, with my wife responding in kind.

They stop to whisper once in a while. She hugs him strongly, cradles his head, kisses his forehead, relaxing him now that she has satisfied him in every way.

She takes his face in her hand. She is proud to have given so much, and I know that beyond the initial surprise, the insane drenching has been intensely flattering for her and a great reward for all the pleasure she gave to her man. She whispers something to him; her back is to me now, I can't see her face. I strain to listen, but she speaks in a very low tone. I don't hear what she's telling him. It's their private instant, after all, and I guess Karin keeps her voice low to protect their intimacy and privacy. Her soothing voice has its effect, though. I can tell from the look on her friend's face, slowly relaxing and getting back to normal, the savage distortions of it from moments before but a memory.

She shifts her position so that he can put his arm around her waist, her head just below his chin, on his right pectoral. She places her right hand flat on his belly, lovingly kisses his torso several times, her lips getting wet from Mark's sweat and whatever cum still remains there despite her best efforts earlier.

*****

After a while, Karin breaks the silence.

"I wondered... Do you treat all your women like this?" she asks softly, with a smile.