Reinventing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees, Karin," Patrick says softly.

Karin does, fully naked now, an expectant smile on her face, looking up at them both, left and right. They get closer to her, the two hard cocks on each side of her face, the men having unbuttoned and lowered their pants. Patrick moves around her until he's in front of her.

His voice is whispery, a tension in his voice.

"You're going to satisfy and please, girl."

Karin smiles, looks up at him. "Hmm, oh yeah, I real—"

Patrick slaps her face with the flat of his hand, hard, taking her totally by surprise.

Karin is genuinely stunned, I can tell. "Oh... Wait, I—"

He slaps her again, harder, the red mark of his palm very apparent on her cheek.

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of trash."

He waits. She trembles slightly, shocked.

"Understood?"

She doesn't say anything, doesn't move.

He gives her a third slap, so vicious it makes her reel backward. I wince from the noise it makes, without thinking about it.

"Understood?"

Karin nods vigorously, tears running down her face already.

She looks up at Mark, a pleading look in her eyes.

Mark half-smiles, half-laughs at the episode, and at her.

"You are a filthy piece of slutty trash," Patrick says again.

Hesitantly, Karin nods again.

"Say it, bitch."

"I'm... I am a filthy piece of slutty trash," she says, her head lowered, stifling a sob.

"Go on."

"I'm a stupid bitch."

"Tell us more, cunt."

"I am... nothing but a cumbucket, and I'm going to make you come, both of you. That's my role, I am a whore."

"Good girl. That's better. You're gonna make yourself useful."

"I am a whore", Karin repeats in a weak voice.

Patrick's still relaxed face takes a very hard expression at once, he frowns and clenches his jaw, grabs her hair and pulls her head so that her face is right in front of Mark's cock.

"Get the fuck here. Here, bitch. I'm gonna show you,Mrs. married woman," he says with contempt. "You'll see what I do with sluts like you. Come on, fuckingeathis dick, you piece of shit. And you'd better be so nice to him," he orders her between his teeth.

He pushes her head roughly against Mark's groin, leaving her there with a slap on the back of her head. Mark immediately follows suit, grabs her hair at his turn, jerks her head backward.

"Open your mouth. Open, bitch!" he barks at her.

Karin obeys, eyes reddened, mouth gaping open, waiting.

Mark almost completely enters her mouth at once, making her heave and belch immediately. In a reflex, she pushes against his thighs, to no avail. Patrick presses on the back of her head hard, she cannot disengage. Her screams are muffled from all the cock in her mouth. At last Mark pulls out, and Karin lets a long drip of drool escape her mouth, dripping from her chin onto her jugs, gasping heavily, coughing.

Mark, still grabbing her hair, slaps her face with his fat cock, left cheek, right cheek, lips, forehead, then enters her mouth again, face-fucking her hard, his balls crushing against her chin with every thrust he gives. After a while he puts his hands on his hips, letting Patrick grab her hair again, controlling her movements, pushing hard against the back of her head when Mark rushes forward to invade her throat.

Mark rams her mouth some more, then pulls out, bends over and spits in her face, gets back up and puts his cock back inside her throat at once.

Meanwhile, giving control of Karin back to Mark, Patrick strips quickly, throwing his clothes on the floor as Mark removes his shirt, all the time fucking my wife's mouth.

Patrick bends down and slaps Karin's ass.

"Get over here, slut."

He grabs her by the hair, makes her climb up on the bed again, positions her on all fours. Mark looses the last remnants of his clothes, then sits on the bed's pillows, his back against the far wall, facing my cam. Patrick pushes Karin's head down so that she can resume her sucking, and takes her waist in his hands, leveling her ass to his convenience. He spits on it, slaps it, the saliva dripping between her buttocks, and he begins to massage her tiny hole with his left thumb, pushing it in and out from time to time, widening the entrance. He's jerking himself off with his other free hand.

Karin moans louder and louder, Mark still filling her mouth, pressing down on her head.

Patrick spits on her some more, lubricating her, and without warning he positions himself and penetrates her deeply in the ass. Karin squeals loudly at that, she's not at all used to anal sex –as far as I remember she's a virgin there- and she didn't do it with Mark either so far. As Patrick goes deeper, her muffled screams increase in intensity and frequency, until he's in to his balls, remaining there without moving, letting the fragile chair distends itself around his cock.

After a moment, Karin's screams abate; she resumes sucking her boyfriend assiduously.

"You fucking slut," Patrick mumbles between his teeth.

With that, he begins pulling out and pushing in with a regular movement, slow at first, then gaining in intensity and speed. Karin's loud moans accompany each of his thrusts, but Mark's still forcing her to suck him, muffling her protests/encouragements, I can't tell which.

As things accelerate on both sides, the two men get more and more excited and urging.

"Fuck... Oh fuck, this is good..." Patrick says. "Get your ass higher, bitch. Come on!"

"Take my balls in your hands," Mark barks.

"Raise your ass, for fuck's sake!"

"Fucking take my balls in your hands you fucking slut!"

"Hurry up and raise that ass, piece of shit!!"

They're both literally shouting orders at her in a fast succession, very loudly; I can't distinguish the words or whom they belong to for a few seconds.

Things calm down a bit, as Karin does as she's told, giving satisfaction to her men's demands.

This goes on for a while, then Mark signals Patrick with a wave of his hand. Patrick pulls out, puts a hand around Karin's throat, pulls her against him, kissing and licking her neck and cheek.

Mark lowers himself down from his sitting position, flattens himself on his back on the bed.

Patrick takes her by the waist, pushes her forward toward Mark, who takes her hands and pulls her forward still, until her pussy rubs his cock. He let go of her hands and his right hand goes down, taking his cock, and he slips it inside Karin's pussy. He wraps his arms around her, making her flatten against him completely, their bodies parallel to each other.

Patrick gets above them, crouches, takes his cock in his hand, and forces entry in her ass again, in one deliberate motion. After just a few pumps of the two cocks together inside her, Karin cries out in a rapid, short succession, going crescendo, until she lets out a long, ululating cry, signaling her orgasm.

"Gee, slut came at once here..." Patrick smirks. "Let's give her some more."

He puts on hand on her left buttock, the other grabbing her right shoulder, and, with Mark's hands still on her waist, both men take it to the next level, resuming their fucking, harder and faster now than in the beginning, Karin's body heaving up and down as she's filled with cock everywhere.

The sight of two cocks inside my wife at the same time makes me come instantaneously without even touching myself, in an uncontrollable, very intense orgasm. I stare at the screen in disbelief as she's stuck between both men, their cocks entering and exiting her either in sync, or one piercing her as the other pulls out.

It drains me, and I remain several minutes in torpor, the wave of relief washing over me.

Stoned as I am, I still register hearing Karin come two more times, still taken in sandwich between her lover and his buddy, both men unrelenting in their appropriation of her.

After a while I concentrate again on the screen and listen in closely once more. Things are in full swing, both men pumping her, each in his comfy orifice, slamming hard against Karin, Patrick slapping her ass regularly and pulling hard against her shoulder to invade her deeper still, my wife half screaming, half weeping as her senses are overwhelmed by the successive and excessive waves of pleasure.

A few minutes later, Patrick pulls out, and the two men switch sides, Mark taking her ass. But this is short lived, as he has trouble entering Karin there without her having an uncontrollable reflex with her hands to push him back, as he hurts her too much. He's too big for her ass –for now at least, and they all resume their previous positions.

But the episode has tensed the men further still, and they're now totally unleashed and unrestrained as they fuck her simultaneously. Patrick alternates between pulling her hair, slapping her ass or both at the same time, and pulling her back hard by pressing on her shoulders. They're fucking her so hard I wonder if she's not going to break in two any minute now. From time to time, when Patrick lets go of her hair, Karin crumbles down on Mark and in between her yells, gives him the nastiest French-kisses I've seen her offer in any occasion. A sure, tell-tale sign with her that she's excited beyond belief.

During all this, I think I count three more orgasms for Karin, but it's hard to tell, she's yelling almost ceaselessly when she's not kissing Mark, and her pleasure is so intense she crisps and convulses almost all the time.

However, the men and all the successive orgasms are really beginning to exhaust her, and I sense that all the powerful assaults are wearing her down a great deal by now; she's nearly at the end of her physical tether.

A good fifteen or twenty minutes more of this go by, and by then Karin has become totally passive, her head on Mark's chest, bouncing to the rhythm of their ravaging of her. She doesn't move nor scream anymore, but just moans softly, not even reacting to Patrick's vicious slapping of her ass, doing her best to endure the violating assaults, surrendering herself to the two angry cocks and letting them destroy her as they see fit, her mouth gaping air in like that of a fish out of the water, her eyes glassy and watery. She has one more, almost silent orgasm after a moment, her whole body trembling violently, her eyes closing in a deep frown, her mouth open, but she doesn't have the energy to scream anymore. More nervous reflex than true orgasm, possibly. I'm not sure her men even take notice; that, or they don't give a fuck, as they don't slow down their invasion of her one bit when she does come. When her ersatz of an orgasm ends, though, she resumes the same out-of-it attitude she's had for the past minutes, remaining close to inert and practically silent, letting herself again be used for the pleasure of her two companions without any kind of resistance.

I watch rapturously once more, watching my wife being fucked half to death by two Neanderthals at the same time, getting hard again.

At long last, Patrick pulls out of her ass, in a swift movement.

"Ohhhhhhh, gee, I'm done here. You?" he asks Mark with a motion of his head.

"About the same, yeah. Pffff... That was some sport," he sighs.

Patrick laughs good-heartedly, and both men give each other a five, their hands clapping together. Without even looking at her at first, Patrick brusquely grabs Karin by the hair again and drags her away from Mark and the bed, positioning her on her knees on the floor.

"Wow... What a fuck, huh?" he says to Mark, and slaps Karin's face nonchalantly, just for the hell of it. She doesn't even react.

"Ohhhhhh..." he starts again, stretching. He yawns. "Okay, bitch. Open up," he orders her.

Karin opens her mouth, looking straight in front of her.

They two men shuffle a bit, place themselves on each side of her face, and start jerking off. Karin waits, her hands between her thighs, stroking herself lightly, but she stops and I see her wince. She's probably sore from so much hardcore action. Her mouth's still open, and she looks up at them, expectant of further uses of herself by the two insatiable men.

"Oh yeah, you're so gonna get it," Mark says to her in a low, hard tone.

They jerk off beside her face for a good while, touching and slapping her with their cocks once in a while, pressing their balls to her lips and face, playing with her hair that they roll around their cocks, so that their jerking motions pull it in small, harsh tugs.

After a moment, Patrick's hand accelerates noticeably, as he comes closer to climaxing.

He lets go of his cock and looks down at Karin.

"Come on," Patrick urges my wife, mimicking a jerk off gesture with his now empty hand, his fingers closed around an imaginary cylindrical shape, looking down at her. He repeats his gesticulation, more urgently, his eyes commanding and insistent, as Karin finally takes his cock in her left hand, and starts to jerk him off, as Mark takes her other hand and makes it grab his own cock.

"Geez, harder, you piece of trash. What are you waiting for?" Patrick scowls at her.

Karin turns slightly aside toward him so that her hand can grip him more firmly, and accelerates her action on Patrick's cock, Mark's still in her other hand.

In a reflex, both men get closer to her, and both cocks' heads are now just in front of her lips. Karin draws the tips close together, kissing them both at the same time, then she rubs the heads one against the other, slowing her jerking motions. She puts the tip of Mark's cock on top of Patrick's cock's head, pressing them together, then makes the first head circle around the second, both touching each other at all times while she rubs them together in a slow circling motion.

She stops, opens her mouth as wide she can manage, put a third or so of Patrick's length in her mouth, then, slowly but surely, forcing a little to take both inside, takes Mark's cock in her mouth at the same time, although on a shorter length because of his being much larger.

Both men thrust forward a bit, filling her mouth grotesquely, the two cocks in it deforming both of her cheeks.

At last, she pulls them out, rubs them both against her face, the cocks dripping with her saliva, and she resumes her jerking off of both cocks.

Patrick tenses.

"That's it, bitch, you're gonna make me cum all over your fucking face... That's it right there... Good girl... Go on... Oh that's a good girl..." he says in a raw, low voice, concentrated on his fast approaching climax.

"Oh... You fucking SLUT!" he yells as the first shot hits her cheek, spreading down to her lips. The following spurt looses itself somewhere in her hair as Karin still shakes the cock like crazy, and the last, third squirt whitens part of her nose and lips again. She strokes it some more, letting the dribble come out of it completely before letting him go.

Her deed for Patrick done, Karin turns around and concentrates on her boyfriend, positioning herself right in front of his cock. Mark has his hand on his hips, letting her work him. As she is now free to use both hands, she plays with his balls and jerks him off at the same time, a decided look on her face, intent, dedicated to make him come. Mark's hips begin to push forward, his breathing irregular.

Karin smiles to herself, closes her eyes, and without slowing down or taking her hand off his balls, takes the cock in her mouth as deep as she can.

Mark surrenders, clenches his teeth and his eyes, and practically roars.

Karin suddenly frowns deeply, with her head recoiling slightly, still keeping the cock inside. I see her cheeks puff as the sperm fills her mouth, get back to normal as she swallows the load, then puff again as the cock discharges another blast of jizz into my wife's mouth.

After six large swallows in a row, Karin lets the cock out with a small cough, and directs the few remaining spurts to her breasts and throat, cum running down her belly and dripping on her thighs below.

With a sonorous sigh, she falls forward, her head softly hitting Mark's belly. She sighs again, softly shaking her head with an air of disbelief, smiling, her eyes closed.

I stare at all three of them on the bed, Karin in the middle between her two men. They're talking quietly, both men holding one of her hands, caressing her gently, kissing her this way and that, gentlemen quite opposite to the sex maniacs of a few minutes ago.

She giggles at some of the things they say.

She turns toward Patrick, reacting to something he tells her.

"Still... You aresuchan asshole! Pig." Karin tells him, a half-smile on her face.

Patrick laughs with good humor, gives her a kiss on the left breast.

"Admit that you had the ride of your life here," he tells her, smiling.

"Yeah that was something..."

"What an understatement."

"No I mean it. I never came so many times, so fast. But still, maybe you should watch it a little with the ladies. You'reveryhard with women, andthatmy friend is an understatement."

"Not all women... Only those who deserve it," Patrick smirks.

"Asshole," Karin repeats. "Bastard. Pig!"

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too."

Karin giggles, then turns over to Mark and nestles against him. He takes her in his embrace, kissing her softly on the head.

*****

Today, four years after the events depicted above, and many, many dozens of lovers later, Karin is still my wife, and more than that, she is my own sex Goddess more than ever. We're really happy, love each other deeply, and are closer than we've ever been before. She's found her own balance in her sex life herself, with my occasional suggestions and guidance –I learned to refrain from insistence- but still, it's mostly her doing, and I now share her with more men than I'll ever be able to remember. She spends around three nights a week outside on average, and even though she began with, let's put it this way, privileging quality, she now finds her only true sexual solace in sheer quantity –which would be more than impressive for any woman of any lifestyle- and brief, one-night-stand encounters, within a broad range age wise –youngest was 21, oldest so far was 48. She never does girls, despite numerous nudges and opportunities. Shehatesgirls, at least sexually. And she never, ever sleeps with the same man –or men- twice, except, of course, for Mark.

They're still together, even if he isn't, far from it, as fond as I am of her fucking so many guys on the side. They've experimented a great deal together though, at his request and, in the beginning, insistence. Gangbangs (six of them, with a max of twelve guys, mostly from his gym club), bukkake (three so far, same team or almost), you name it. Karinlovesbukkake. She wants to significantly raise the stakes in that area, at the earliest opportunity. When we make love she often fantasizes about dozens of men doing nothing but come all over her face for a whole night, non stop... We'll see what gives.

Nonetheless, she's very much in love and lust with Mark, and neither of us has trouble admitting that, without a doubt, she has found her true sexual match in him, and him his. None of us has a problem with the fact that she has her absolute greatest, most intense sexual pleasures with him, and probably never will, with such intensity and pure ecstasy, with any other man ever. He is the only man she allows to handle her... well, like he does. She kept her promise to him, and when they're not lovey-dovey together, he does treat her as his sex slave, even if he's toned down the roughness and abuse a good deal, as did, finally, Patrick, after Mark told him to crank it down too. Love softens many a heart, or so it seems. The three of them reunited about fifteen or twenty times in the last four years, but as I said, at Mark's insistence, Patrick contended with "just" good, rough sex and a nice, deep DP on each and every time they met, without the most violent extravaganza. Both remain anything but gentle with her, though, together or separately, and she likes it that way.