Reinventing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was already convinced of when she first thought about it silently by herself, before actually doing it, Karin is now possibly the greatest DP fan ever, including double pussy penetration which she adores. She is totally nuts about DP, and has to do it on a regular basis to be fully satisfied, even without Mark –she has been taken in sandwich about a dozen times already without him being one of the two men participating, the only difference being that she lets Mark and Patrick come inside her at the same time.

Nonetheless, when she and Mark are together, she loves to obey him in sex and does it without any question, qualms or hesitations, more and more eager to please him as time goes on. She is his only girlfriend –but sheishis girlfriend, no mistake about that, and I do know he's totally, genuinely in love with her- and I don't see them breaking up anytime soon.

The three of us have met several times together in the past months –finally- and the situation is limpid for everyone involved. Mark doesn't resent me, although of course he does clearly regret that he'll never be able to make his life with Karin, and as for me, it takes me up to the last notch of possible sexual arousal to see Karin behaving as a true, real girlfriend to him when we all have dinner or a drink together. It was a requirement of hers, that when we're all three together, she ishis, only his, and acts like it –the kissing, the hands holding and sweet words and stuff she directs to and reserves for him in these moments. It's quite a treat as far as I'm concerned. At first, he was a tad awkward, but quickly relaxed about it. After all, what the hell? He's fucked Karin in every way imaginable literally hundreds of times now, so it didn't make that much of a difference, even if it is, paradoxically, perhaps more intimate to display casual tenderness and intimacy in front of her husband. Who knows? He still doesn't know I've watched them twice, Karin never told him. And I never watched them again after the first sandwich episode. My wife's tales are quite enough to make me rocket sky high. But I still have –and watch- the videos on my computer from time to time...

Karin, for her part, has a total absence of complexes and scruples about her loving demeanor toward Mark. A "hmmm, love you darling!" directed at Mark, in my presence, followed by a tender kissing of his lips is a natural behavior for her now, and she never thinks twice about it.

As for all the other guys, as I mentioned her rate has been increasing constantly for a while, and her bottom line easily totals a healthy three digit number by now

It's been a frequent occurrence since about a year or so that she goes out with one man and has dinner with him, and sex afterward, and then, when he's done with her, that she leaves him and goes out clubbing to finish her night with one or two different men. It may happen -rarely, and only if he really is an exceptional lover- that she'll spend the entire week-end with a man without coming back home at all, though –which infuriates Mark on a regular basis, but it's their own problem to deal with.

He'd better not develop a jealous streak, because Karin is 36, a splendid woman in every way, in full possession of her sexual powers, who loves to use them a great deal, with absolutely no intention to restrain herself in any foreseeable future for whatever reason, the huge number of men she's had so far all but encouraging her to pursue her current sexual lifestyle.

The only remaining thread to her old sexual self is that she still totally, uncompromisingly refuses to take facials within her marriage, non negotiable, albeit she does her very best to take one from every man she fucks, and most of the time, she succeeds. She loves it. On that account, except from only one guy she slept with a few weeks ago –she told me she truly thought he was a freak, after having wondered briefly if he was in fact urinating on her instead of coming on her; and this nasty profusion granted him the privilege of being one of the very few she's spent a whole week-end with- Mark remains her uncontested champion in the drenching category.

She never spelled it out more than very indirectly, but I think she's really excited by the idea of depriving her husband of something she gives more than willingly to every other man who fucks her.

At heart, I'm as excited as her by that. On one hand because my wife does have some nasty perversions after all, both physicalandcerebral, and on the other because it's a middle ground I'm quite comfortable with. As long as cum –anyone'scum- splatters her face, we're quite OK. After all, for a man, itisa cerebral pleasure, as opposed to sensational for her.

Oh, and she is able to swallow each of Mark's loads from start to finish now, every time she feels like it... which is often.

*****

I'm reading on the couch after dinner. I hear Karin rummaging through things, whether in the bedroom or the bathroom, I can't tell.

I hear her enter the living room, her high heels clacking on the floor as she walks till she is behind me.

She bends down, kisses me lightly in the neck. I turn my head, kiss her mouth tenderly. God, she's beautiful.

"Good night, darling. I'll see you tomorrow," she simply, disarmingly says.

I smile to her, give her a last kiss. She turns around with a wink. It's a Mark day.

I hear the apartment's door open and close, her perfume still lingering in the room.