All Comments on 'Rejuvenated - Cindy, John, and I'

by smally

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Yikes!

And the purpose of this story was because?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wife tells him he is useless except as a towel to

clen her and her fuckers. they arent lovers, they are simply men who fuck her, and indirectly him. If I wabted to read a gay based story I would go to that heading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hey, I thouht your story was pretty good! . . .

What I liked especially was the attitude of the waiter. In most of these type stories, the "lover" is almost a mannequin and the story is mostly told from the viewpoint of the husband. In this one, the contrasting feelings of the lover (superiority vs. inferiority) are also brought out.

smallysmallyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
author's note

Thanks anony for the feedback. To the others: I may have picked the wrong category or misunderstood the "loving wives" category. I probably could have added tags to give a better hint of where the story could go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot!

Brilliant description of the waiter. Yes, I know his type. Arrogant little guys who likes to intimidate with their big cocks. Little show-offs who can be strangely dominant. This story brought back dirty memories. Turned me on like always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big dick + anal = not an advantage

Anal tends to be a bit of a tight fit at the best of times... why make things worse by inadequate lubrication or by seeking partners with larger 'equipment'? A big dick is fun to look at but can be a PITA if it's going somewhere other than the vagina.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Men, wife sharing, and you left off the cuck tag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous