Remembering Becky Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The footing was mucky and slippery as we fought to stay coupled and upright at the same time. The voices continued as we tried to stay as quiet as possible.

"This is really erotic" Becky whispered in my ear, holding me tightly as she tried to wrap a leg around me. "Wonder if they know we're out here making love? Mmmm... your cock feels so good inside me I want to scream."

"We have to live next to these people for the next couple of days" I hissed in response, "so remember that as you begin howling."

Thankfully the voices faded as the neighbors headed back to their tent. This prompted Becky to start grinding away in earnest and shortly as she began to cum, tried to wrap her legs around my ass as she sunk her teeth into my shoulder.

At this point, I was considering composing an elaborate ode here about what an incredible bit of artistic lovemaking this was, and how we drove each other to sensual heights never before reached by mankind. In the end, I decided to tell the tale the way it happened.

As Becky started to orgasm and wrapped her legs around me, my legs slid out from under me in the mossy and mucky pond bottom. Down I went, with Becky on top of me in the water, which was about five feet deep where we were at the time.

My mouth being wide open at the time, I managed to ingest what felt like about half of the pond as I plunged down to Davy Jones locker. My life flashed in front of me during those terrifying few seconds. Well, not my entire life, just the part about how embarrassing it was going to be to drown while humping in five feet of water. Not to mention not having come myself, which might have been the worst part.

Fortunately, Becky was so athletic and agile that despite seemingly being in the middle of an orgasm, she managed to flip off me and haul us back up to the surface faster than it takes to describe it. Becky helped me back to the shore as I gagged and hacked up some of what I had taken in, laughing and choking every step of the way.

"What happened?" Becky said as she watched me on my knees on the shore, probably spitting up pollywogs, seaweed and other assorted goodies.

"I was... trying out an... underwater maneuver I thought you would really enjoy" I sputtered finally. "Too bad you couldn't hang on. Lucky I was there to save you" I added between wretches.

The voices returned to the shore next door, probably wondering what the hell was taking place out here, so we quickly waddled back up to the tent with our clothes in hand. We were not exactly being the best camping neighbors so far, I realized, but it's very tough to nearly drown quietly.

We dried ourselves as best we could before getting into the tent still naked and giggling again as we replayed the wacky scene we had just created.

"You didn't come, did you Dave?" Becky asked as she knelt beside me on the air mattress.

"No, I was close but no cigar" I admitted.

"I came, and it was incredible" Becky said while grabbing my cock and tugging it back to life. "I was still coming when we were trying to get upright again. I think I know what you'd like now..."

Becky ran her hand over my stomach, raking her nails gently across my chest.

"You've lost some weight haven't you babe?" Becky

asked as her hands worked over my body. My cock was standing at attention as Becky continued pulling and stroking it.

I had indeed lost some weight over the last few months, having had a reason to look halfway good for the first time in a long time, and I was happy she had noticed.

"I liked the way you looked before, obviously" Becky said, "but you look even better now. Just don't you lose anything off this plump boy" she playfully admonished me as she went back to enthusiastically pulling my cock, just before taking me into her mouth. "I dream about your beautiful cock all the time."

With that Becky's full lips spiraled down my cock, tongue swirling around the crown as she pumped the shaft before diving down again. It was all too brief a time before I felt myself exploding into Becky's mouth, feeling her hungrily swallowing each blast of seed and trying to drain me of every remaining drop of semen as her hand kneaded and milked my balls.

We lay wordlessly in each other's arms, enjoying the silence that engulfed us. From the distance, I heard a sound that I hadn't heard in so long, but had hoped to hear at some point in our stay. Becky's head lifted up off my chest as she heard the wail.

"What is that?" Becky asked. "Sounds like a cat. What the hell is a cat doing out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"It's a loon" I explained. "Loons used to always nest down at the far end of the pond. I guess they still do judging by the sound. They make all sorts of different calls."

"Amazing and eerie too" was all that Becky could say, and I had to agree. We fell asleep in each other's arms while listening as the loons continued warbling into the night.

chapter seven to follow

Thank you SO much for your support, comments, votes and especially for taking the time to read this.

12