Reminising Sex

Story Info
An old man talks about whenhe had sex in a church.
1.8k words
4.17
25.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can too much sex be bad for you? Damned if I know. But I do know one thing. Sex is fun as hell, and I had a great time having many encounters with many different partners. I am now a 70 year old man who is way past his prime, and spends most of his time alone reminiscing on the times of my life that were more, how you say, explorative? But explorative doesn't nearly shed a light on what my life held sexually. Adventurous is a better word. Even in my old age I am able to remember the most passionate, exhilarating and oddly enjoyable sexual experiences of my life time.

Now I know what your thinking, I made have had a lot of fun coming up with many different partners but now I'm alone. Believe me; I wouldn't have it any other way. But this isn't why you're here now is it? You are curious about my sexual experiences. And I am eager to tell my stories.

Let's see, well with my first story I'll start out with telling you about Heather. Now what you need to know about Heather is that when I first met her back in high school she was still wet behind the ears, and not eager to try to explore the cravings of her body if you know what I mean. She was that spiritual virgin type. So in my high school years I tended to stay away from her. But this story takes place the summer after my sophomore year at Princeton University. (Yes I am Ivy League smart, but honestly that doesn't matter).

It was about a month into the summer break when I decided to go to church for some reason. To this day I couldn't tell you why. But what I can tell you is that that is where I ran into Heather. We really didn't hangout much in high school but we were acquainted enough to recognize each other. And honestly, she was looking good, really good.

I greeted her with a normal hello unsure if she would recognize me which she didn't at first. But as soon as I dropped my name all the memories from high school came rushing back into that pretty little noggin of hers. Call me sad for using my high school fame to help me pick up this girl, but I don't care it worked.

Service had just ended and we talked for about an hour. I don't know exactly how long but all I know is that before long most of the people had cleared out, there were just a couple ushers here and there. As we sat in the pew realizing the more secluded environment that we have fell upon, our conversation became more personal. She told me she recently broke up with her boyfriend for six months and came to church for some comfort. As I looked at my damsel in distress I started to take notice of her bodily features in a more erotic manner.

She was wearing a long black dress that stopped at her ankles and by now she has taken off her heels showing off her feet which were so sexy. Her blouse was white with a low cut neck trimmed in ruffles. The amount of cleavage she showed was pleasant but respectable to the setting she was in. Her long straight brunette hair was down and rested smoothly atop her breast. I didn't know how much longer we were going to be able to carry on a conversation in a church so I knew I had to step my game up and start some serious flirtatious actions. And after hearing about her boyfriend I knew it was my chance.

I placed my hand softly on her thigh about 2 inches above her knee and told here that I was sorry to hear about her recent breakup. I guess she immediately realized my intentions because the next thing I know we're in the choir room's bathroom kissing in an animalistic frenzy. Something in the back of my head told me that this was very wrong, but honestly that was the last thing I was trying to think about.

As we kissed I picked her up and placed her atop of the sink. Her legs were far enough apart for me to fit my torso in between her thighs but her dress was still down to her ankles. I wasn't worried about that just yet. I was working on her blouse.

One by one I started to undo the buttons on the front of her blouse exposing more and more of her small yet curvy breast. At this point I was more than excited. My other half had been standing long before we found this little corner of the holy building. Her hair was still flowing down the front of her body blocking my view of her curvy assets so I moved it to the back of her shoulders.

As I brushed her hair back I slid my lips from her lips to the side of her neck, kissing her and smelling her, stimulating her sense of my touch on her skin. She had just finished undoing my belt and moved my zipper down. She fished around a little then found my other half exposing him to the outside world. She started to stroke me as I started to kiss and suck on the exposed parts of her breast not covered by her bra. Then I started kissing her nipples outside of her bra giving her high sexual sensations throughout her whole body.

Her blouse fell to the floor as I undid the hooks on the back of her bra. Off in less then a second. I wouldn't expect any longer for pro like myself. As her bra fell softly to the floor I paused for a moment to observe her perfectly shaped breast. God knew what h was doing when he put this girl together. Her whole body was perfectly toned and tanned. It was obvious that she took good care of herself. And now it was time for me to give her the fruits of her labor.

Her nipples were rock hard and ready to be stimulated. I could feel the warmth radiating from her vagina through the thin fabric of her skirt. As I kissed, sucked and licked her nipples I slowly and lightly rubbed my body on the outside of her vagina. Her body started to rock with my in a continuous rhythm stimulating both my body parts and hers.

As we progressed I put more pressure on the outside of her skirt, the front of which was now wet with her juices. I was pushing my cock so hard against her vagina now hat it started to hurt but nevertheless was still pleasurable.

We weren't even kissing any more; this dry tease was almost too much to bear for the both of us. Swiftly I raised her skirt and submerged my cock into her vagina. She was already wet beyond belief which allowed me to slide right into her opening with little interference. Her head leaned back and her mouth opened to let out a deep moan as I pulled out to continue my onslaught of her castle.

I went in and out over and over smacking my hips into her with so much velocity that caused her breast to jiggle in a sort of rhythmic dance only exciting me more. Heather was approaching her first orgasm and I was more then happy to get her there.

I kept up my tempo, not moving any faster or slower. She was feeling it. Her body was rocking against mine allowing me to use her weight to thrust even deeper into her. I could feel her vagina pulsating, tightening and loosening with every stroke. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I knew she was right on edge so I picked her up and let her wrap her legs around my waist. My hands were firmly placed on her round ass cheeks, squeezing them to a point that had to be somewhat painful for her. But nevertheless it seemed to throw her over the edge as her head leaned back and she let out a deep moan that sounded like she was gargling water.

Her body tensed, she stopped bouncing on my cock. She trusted me to continue and I didn't let her down. I continued thrusting my hips upwards into her rigamortist like body. She was dripping and her fluids were running down my cock and dripping off the bottom of my testicles. Her body relaxed as I set her down. She was done, but I had a whole lot more to give.

I turned her around and she leaned over the sink. From here I had a perfect view of her plump cheeks, anal opening and her vagina which was still leaking her milky fluid. I inserted right back into her crevice. It was so much slicker than before which allowed me to move with ease. I was no longer concentrated on her, I needed to get off and do it quick. I was harder than ever and knowing that I was swimming in her newly secreted juices which made me that much hotter.

With every thrust waves ripped through her ass cheek traveling throughout her whole body. The constant sound of flesh as my pelvis smacked against her bottom over and over again was almost hypnotic as I moved without thought just flowing back and forth in a constant pleasurable stroke. She was approaching her climax for a second time and I could tell that she felt it as she rose up on her toes to receive my rod at a more pleasurable angle.

I looked up at the mirror in front of us and could see the expressions of pure pleasure on her face as her mouth was wide open eager to release a moan of pure satisfaction. I pumped harder and harder, every sight stimulating and encouraging me to go even deeper, even harder. I was out of control and she was there.

Her second climax came crashing down; she was spraying herself all over my pelvis. I sent my seed splashing inside of her. "UHHHHHH I CAN FEEL YOU" She yelled and almost screamed as she creamed for a third time.

Her body fell limp over the sink and she fell to her knees leaning her head on the faucet. I fell back and sat on the toilet behind me totally drained and totally satisfied. I sat there watching her. She was in dazed and sweaty with a look of pure satisfaction on her face. I stood up, buckled my pants, and walked out the bathroom. What a blessing this day has been.