All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 08'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have such conflict

On the one hand, I do like Adam, he seems a nice enough guy that Janey could fall in love with. But on the other hand, seems Janey could already be in love with Ren and not know it. *sigh* I think I'm rooting for Ren. Though he didn't prevent her beatings and rape, he has conscience enough to feel guilty for doing nothing to help her and is trying to right a terrible wrong. Still crossing my fingers for that somewhat happy ending between Janey and Ren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving it

totally love it. I agree with the previous comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree!

I really like Adam a lot but I also really like Ren!! I think Janey likes Adam but obviously is in love with Ren. One of them is going to be hurt and sucks because I think they are both in love with Janey. Adam is already willing to take responsibility for a child that is not his and of course for Jany and Ren wishes that they is a small chance that the baby could be his. Damn this is complicated!!! LOL!! This is such a great story, thanks so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah! Ren!

Poor Adam sees heartbreak coming I think. You'll have to fix him up with someone great, he's such a good guy. I can't wait for Janey to find out that Ren was there, and their first meeting when they're both awake. Still lots of trouble ahead for them, can't wait to see how you work this out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I really love this update!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Very Real

You are very good at bring realism to your stories. I really feel badly for Janey, and Adam and Ren. I really love Adam, but she doesn't love him. He is desperate for her love to the point of lying, which couldn't have been easy or sit well with him. Ren seems to be her soul mate. And though he messed up really bad in the beginning, he's really trying to do the right thing now. And he loves her. Can't wait for more, you have kept my interest in this emotional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!

It is the best story on here!!! It makes my day when it is updated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I'm so excited about this chapter, I could hardly sit still reading it! I'm so happy Ren got to see her...that he seems to be helping with her defense by telling Adam why she can't say no and stuff like that. Ohhh, I want her to be with Ren..but I want her with Adam too. This is so exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter! I just looove this series...and Ren..and Sky! Keep up the FANTASTIC work and THANKS for continuing it. You're a terrific story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I've had enough.

This story was so strong for so long because it was honest and really brave. Now it's a lame romance novel. Janey's blood pressure drops because Ren talks to her as she sleeps; Adam can tell how much 'Ren cares about Janey'; there is no security outside the door of a cop's sister who is most likely going to testify against brutal, sadistic bikers and Ren just waltzes in; the nurse just lets it slip that Janey is pregnant. Honestly - Adam would have kicked Ren's ass as soon as he saw him. And suddenly Janey is all warm and fuzzy towards Ren. Truth - Ren is obsessed and Janey suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree!

I know that though MANY women are abused, they have gone to counseling with spouses and the relationship has still come back strong. And though I don't think this is the case here, many women also like it rough or harsh hello BDSM prime example. And in times of crisis someone who saves you does become special an rather this "love" is due to the trauma or to something else only Janey truly knows. As to what cops would or would not do, i hate to tell you this but do you even know how many rape cases there are a week, a day, or even an hour? Our police force here is spread VERY thin, to even consider to send a cop to look after a person, that hasn't been shown to be in immediate danger then no they wouldn't. And usually only high profile cases such as celebrities or the rich would they even consider to do so for. As for her brother being a cop, so what? Many cops don't have that kind of pull, to tell your boss, or co worker they need you to go look after there sister, yeah NOT going to happen. As to what the nurses do or don't do, you never know, since nurses don't handle the hand outs for suspects in a case, that is handled by security and hospital security is a laugh, then no it not hard to sneak into a hospital. I feel sorry for Ren though and even more sorry for Janey how this is going to work I am just not sure? I STILL LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree as well

Yes this story was strong because it was honest and brave but now it is a lame romance novel??

1)love and reassurance CAN be the best medicine . Didn’t Ren represent safety for Janey when she was Sky?

2)Isn’t a judge placing a restraining order protection or security?? All the offenders were either arrested or facing court so who was she to be protected against? The ones who she claimed protected her?

3)So the nurse told someone who was concerned about a patient that they were improving, plus she obviously didn’t know the guy wasn’t supposed to be there. Nurses are overworked and under payed in Australia. Did the nurse even know of the situation in regards to the patient being a victim??

4)Adam put Janey’s well being before his own feelings. Maybe he wanted to observe the guy he perceived as competition for Janey’s affection. Well she did stand up for him.

5)I don’t think Ren is obsessed just suffering from a bad case of guilt over not taking action.

6)Maybe Janey is mistaking gratitude for friendship or attraction who knows?

Well one thing has been clear throughout this and preceding stories, Mygypsy has obviously either researched the whole scenerio or had personal experience with abuse.

Kudos to a writer brave enough to face readers critism over such a touchy subject. Keep putting it out there and making people think and feel.

Jada

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great, just a little confused about Ren

The current stories are more enjoyable than Stolen which were a torture to read but kept goign b/c wanted Janey to escape. It's so much better that there are good guys and Ren is "good". But in "Stolen", he did seduce Janay, looked the other way when she was raped by Brad, and inserted the birth control device. It appeared that he was well aware that she was kidnapped and held against her will. How come his police statement says he thought she was the girlfriend, etc.? And now he's the really "good" guy. Not that I mind, just sorry to Adam.

Write soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it going!

Don't listen to all those other negetive comments. This is a great story line. Keep it going as is. But you might want to spice it up a bit in the next chapter to keep your readers going. I'm in for the long hull : )

LynnMckLynnMckover 12 years ago
Keep on Keepin' on :)

You are doing nice work here, and I should have said something earlier. I just hate to say something till I get to the end of what you have written (lazy I guess). I like that fact that this is a story not just a jerk off aid. You are doing well in the developement and in the telling. It hasn't felt contrived and juevenile. Thanks

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Thank God !!

I thought Ren was out the picture ...go Ren go Ren lol

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
love it

Team Ren and Brad.. love them both

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I agree

Ren and Brad for me.

I am not sure where i want this to go to tell the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous