Renata Gets a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you sure Renata, why do you want to do this? Even though I’m really enjoying this, pity is hard for a person my age to take when it comes from someone your age”.

Her voice lost a little of the provocative quality and took on a bit of sternness, but even still it was sweet and beguiling as Renata said, “I think it has a lot more to do with the way you made me scream earlier than it does with pity Mr. Mason”, after a short pause she continued, “now lets take your clothes off and I really want you to make me scream again”. And with that she started lifting the front of my shirt. I grabbed it by the collar and pulled it off over my head and I felt the small warm hands of my petite beauty rubbing my chest and then over my shoulders and up and down my back. With the provocative quality returning Renata said, “Mr. Mason, you are the hairiest man I’ve ever seen, you almost have fur. My boyfriend removes all his body hair, it’s going to be so much better to snuggle with you”

I finished undressing and squirmed to the middle of the king sized bed where again like Frankenstein I laid out on my back like the monster on his slab. The enchanting naked Renata crawled on top of me, her chin resting on her fists, which were resting on my chest and the rest of her body stretched out on top of my like she was sunning herself on a rock. She smiled at me and let out a contented moan of satisfaction before saying, “you’re so comfortable Mr. Mason”. I could feel her hands on my chest, but I couldn’t specifically make out the feeling of her bullet hard nipples pressing into my stomach, all I could tell was that there was a weight pressing on me from the abdomen down. Still smiling she continued, “Your skin feels so good Mr. Mason, I love how it feels against mine”.

The next words spoken by Renata were in her enticingly sweet, provocative childlike voice she had. She picked up her head and said, ““Mr. Mason, would it be naughty for you to lick my pussy?”

“Very naughty baby”, I replied quickly, smiling at her as I said it.

“I’ve heard that some guys like to lick a girls pussy”, said the provocative child’s voice.

“Especially a pretty little girls pussy like yours”, I cut in.

Renata chimed back with “So you do think I’m pretty, don’t you Mr. Mason”

“Yes baby I think you’re pretty”, I chuckled.

“And do you want to lick my pussy Mr. Mason?”

“Yes baby, I want to lick your pussy”, I replied.

Renata slinked over me like a predator cat moving through the grass, when our lips were less than a sliver apart my petite beauty whispered, “Mr. Mason, you are so naughty”. The sliver of space disappeared and we kissed, Renata definitely had other plans for my tongue, because the kiss was fleeting and Renata was moving to bring her pussy into range of my mouth. I expected her to kneel over my face, but she planted one of her tiny feet on each side of my head, her hands gripped the top of the headboard and squatted, slowly lowering her crotch to me, my eyes were locked on her pink sweetness as it got closer and closer to me. The bouquet of my petite beauties arousal hung heavy in the air as her moist lips of love lowered to meet my reaching tongue.

I could feel her shiver when my tongue first touched her skin. I worked my way up the length of her dripping slit with quick short flicks of my tongue. The tip of my tongue darted out, dove between her lips to sample the juices of her arousal and then pulled back. Starting low and working up, my tongue repeated its quick stabs between the luscious lips of Renata’s pink, moist sweetness. I felt the tip of my tongue pass the opening of her vagina and then push the fleshy hood away from her quivering and aroused clitoris. I stopped the stabbing motion and started pushing her clit around with the tip of my tongue. Mildly at first but rapidly increasing in tempo and force.

My tongue touching her clit almost immediately set my petite beauty off. The first touches of my tongue to her clit brought repeated ‘callings to God’, when my tongue started pushing her clit around the action brought forth endless repeated screaming of ‘YES’ and finally as my tongue pressed harder but slower she started demanding in a lower and huskier voice that I not stop, that I keep licking her. All of this seemed to go past in a moment and the words were replaced by a long loud series of rasping grunts and gasps as her orgasm consumed her.

I loved it that I had made this beautiful young girl cum so quickly. Her leaning forward towards the head board let me see up the front of her body. I watched as her fresh young body was trembling and shuddering with the force of her arousal reaching its explosive climax. Renata’s small but hanging breasts jiggled from the movement of her body and the muscles in her arms were locked tight with her hands gripping tightly to the headboard of the bed. Even more liquid arousal flowed from her pink sweetness as her petite body was wracked with waves of pleasure.

As Renata’s orgasm lessened in duration and intensity from rolling waves of pleasure to little ripples of delight her body relaxed and she started sinking and pushing her crotch harder against my face. Unable to keep stabbing her engorged clit with the tip of my tongue I reached up; put my hands on her hips and pulled her pussy harder to my mouth. I mashed my tongue flat against her clit and pressed her stiff little nub between my tongue and her crotch. To keep the sweet young things level of arousal high I was grinding my tongue in a circle to roll her clit around under it.

This brought a long loud gasp from my impassioned young beauty. She followed that up by yelling out a demand that I suck her clit. I’m sure she would have made the demand more than once, but I was already starting to pull the aroused nub between my lips. I didn’t bother to start off slowly and Renata skipped over her appeal to God and her screaming affirmation that I was doing it right. She skipped over any additional demands and went right to the rasping, grunting and gasping. The pace of my pumping of her little bud through my lips matched exactly the pace of her grunts, groans, moans and gasps. It took me longer this time than it had the first time, but it wasn’t long before I heard that provocative, low husky voice to say, “ohhh yeaaaah Mr. Mason.... I’m gonna cum again”. I knew that already, the initial signs of it happening were already obvious. I could feel the small twitches and convulsions of her body as she ground her hot sweet crotch into my face. One more outburst could be heard before she let go, not the husky voice, but the childlike scream of “SUCK MY CLIT MR. MASON”. My petite beauty was a loud one, that’s for sure, it’s very likely the people in both adjacent rooms and the one above us knew that Mr. Mason was sucking some woman's clit.

Raging through her like a wildfire, Renata’s orgasm consumed her once more, turning her into a convulsing, twisting shaking mass of flesh pressed against my face. More of her hot juice flowed; her breathing was a struggle to suck in air as her chest heaved desperately while her lungs struggled to provide her quaking body enough air. She wasn’t really holding the headboard anymore so the full weight of this small woman was pressing her pussy against my face and I loved it. I sucked her in and out of my mouth letting her erect nub fuck my lips like they were a pussy. I pulled her clit in and held it so I could so I could bat it around with the tip of my tongue. I let my teeth touch her delicate nub ever so lightly. It was had to tell if the pleasure crazed Renata was having peaks and valleys in one long orgasm or if it might have been two or even three more. I was concentrating on keeping her at the frenzied peak of arousal that I had brought her to.

Eventually Renata just let herself fall off of me and she flopped on to the bed breathing hard and trying, I think, not to pass out. After a while she curled up next to me and rested her head on my chest facing away from me. I let my hand caress her back as she lay there and when she was calm again she found her voice with the seductive tenor and little girl lilt again and said, “You’re the naughtiest man I’ve ever met Mr. Mason”. I didn’t say anything and with her facing away she didn’t see me smile, I just continued to stroke the long subtle curves of her back. Renata continued, “I can’t believe you could be so naughty with a sweet little girl like me Mr. Mason”. Well that brought out a chuckle and she turned to me and with a very convincing act of outrage said, “Mr. Mason what are you laughing at, I am a sweet little girl and you’ve been very naughty, doing all those things to me and making me act so crazy”. I was still just giving her the same big smile when she did her impression of the feline predator again so that we could kiss.

Our mouths had only danced for a short period of time when my petite beauty started licking and then sucking on my lips. My lips, beard and mustache were covered the juices that I had caused to flow out from between the sweet lips of Renata’s pussy and she obviously enjoyed her taste as much as I did. In between attempts to clean all her pussy nectar from my face we continued to enjoy each other’s kisses. During one of her cleaning spells I felt her place her hand on my stomach and then start to move down. I felt a small wave of apprehension, possibly even actual fear. I had been pretty certain all along that there was little hope of getting the old johnson to work again and if this afternoon hadn’t done it then I was pretty sure my only hope was gone and that a crane would be needed.

I could tell, mostly by the pressure of her hand and not from her actual touch that her fingers were playing with my limp noodle. During the few times I had played with myself and gotten myself off I wondered where my brain was getting it signals from. Were they from my limp johnson being touched or was it from my fingers touching my limp johnson. It was pretty clear right at this minute that it was from my fingers, because while I knew Renata was touching me I had to base that on what I could see and the pressure I felt as she pushed or the stretching I felt when she pulled, the actual sensation of being touched by this beautiful young girls fingers was lost on me. While she was fondling me we had gone back to kissing, but something in this kiss was different and when it broke she stayed very close to me and said, “its not fair Mr. Mason, you should have some fun too”, I could tell by the movements that she was fondling me more aggressively as she spoke, thinking the if she worked it harder, it would get harder.

All I got out was a rather long sigh before she continued, “wouldn’t you like to cum Mr. Mason”, she was jerking my limp member harder now. I reached over her and put my hand on her arm, a touch which she correctly interpreted as my request for her to stop pulling on me. It might not work that well, but I didn’t want it ripped off either. Renata actually looked like she might start to cry at any moment as I looked at her. After a pause I said to her that she didn’t have to worry that I had more fun that afternoon than she could imagine. I told her it did my old male ego good to know I could drive such a pretty young girl so crazy.

“You did drive me crazy Mr. Mason, god but you are a naughty man” she said. Remembering back to her comment about me being naughty with a sweet little girl like her I said to her, “well I think it was that I was provoked”.

“Provoked Mr. Mason!!!!, I cant imagine what you could be talking about”. And with that she slinked down my body and knelt between my legs. As I watched her bend over me, she held her pony tail back with one hand and lifted my prone flopping member with the other. She took my entire cock into her mouth with no effort at all. It wouldn’t stand up she couldn’t actually bounce her head up and down because if she did I would have popped out of her mouth. She did the best she could to simulate the effect though and I could tell by the sounds that she was sucking on me hard. I also thought I could just barely make out the feeling of her tongue pressing on my cock and batting it around inside her mouth. I couldn’t even imagine how good it must have felt to have this young beauty sucking on me, I just leaned my head back against the pillow and tried to imagine.

I’m not sure how much time passed but I was suddenly aware of Renata moving and a new sensation of pressure on my groin. By the time I looked Renata’s crotch and mine were pressed together and she was leaning with her hands on my chest. Just like when she was giving me the blowjob she wasn’t riding up and down but rather grinding her crotch into mine, she alternated between pushing her trim young hips forward and back and gyrating them around like a child belly dancer. This was so weird, had I gotten hard, half hard, was I inside her or was she just grinding her pussy into my flopped over johnson. Somehow none of those questions really seemed appropriate at this minute, whatever the answer was my petite beauty seemed to be enjoying her self.

I thought about trying to pump my hips to match her movement, but it probably wouldn’t have worked. Instead I reached up and started caressing the perfectly firm little breasts that were hanging in front of me. The sight of my petite beauty pumping and revolving her hips against my groin was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. Her head was thrown back, her nails were digging into my chest and I could feel her nipples stiffening to my touch. I was simply riveted by the sight before me; the movement of Renata’s body was hypnotizing. I watched her, listened to her and savored the feeling of her clawing my chest. I tried to loose myself in the sensations I could experience. The afternoon’s experiences had taught me the auditory clues that preceded my young beauties orgasms and I was hearing all of them. Somehow or another, weather I was in her or not my petite beauty was going to have another orgasm. This one was coming slowly to a boil unlike the others that exploded through her. And as this one reached a rolling boil she was screaming yes to god and yelling for Mr. Mason to keep fucking her, which as I think back on it was pretty humorous and then lastly that she was cumming again.

She was coming down from her latest peak of arousal when I felt my leg twitch. It was my turn to call out, I yelled to Renata that I was going to cum and that she needed to get off. By the time she finished gasping that it was ok for me to cum in her, both my legs were spasming and I assumed I was pumping my warm wet load someplace, but I had no idea where. I knew my orgasm was over when my legs stopped jerking, I think Renata knew it was over because of the long sigh I let escape. She released the grip on my chest and she smiled at me and said, “that was really naughty of you Mr. Mason” and then she lay down on top of me and nuzzled her head under my chin.

So here I am right back where we started, lying on my back, naked in a hotel room bed with a very attractive naked young lady laying on top of me her head on my chest kind of nuzzled under my chin. And maybe some day I’ll find out if I actually had a hard on or not.