Renata's Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

I was curious to know about her, and, in response to my questioning, she told me, in her halting English, what made her tick. She said she was, in effect, an authentic masochist, and, thanks to some bad things she didn't want to go into detail about in her past history, she could never get any sexual satisfaction except through extreme physical pain. But she said that the anticipation of it excited her as well. As she talked about it, I saw Sergio's face – he was listening intently, and I ran an exploratory hand across his lap. The bastard was hard just hearing her talk, and I knew he was thinking about trying her out with a whipping. I gave his cock an admonitory squeeze, and he grinned at me with no trace of shame.

'Ursula,' he was saying, 'perhaps you would like to try our "hard table" – I think it may be just the thing for you?'

'If you say so,' she said.

'Right, then, after dinner. Rest now, and dine with us, then you can go back and wait in your room to be prepared.'

Sergio and I dined together, but he imperiously waved Ursula away to sit with the other three girls at another table. Over dinner, he told me to 'prepare' the newcomer, and to wear something appropriate myself. He appraised my blue halter-necked velvet dress, and said, 'Something a little more severe, eh?'

I changed into a black corset, then called for one of the girls to help lace it up tight. I pulled on black stockings, and clipped them to the garter-straps, and put on a tight black miniskirt. I left my breasts uncovered, pushed up by the corset, and asked the girl to help me fit my favourite gold nipple-clamps. She was fascinated by this, and said, 'I – I want to try those. Can I?'

I looked at her – she was a very pretty girl, with huge dark eyes.

'What's your name?' I asked.

'Eva,' she replied.

'Look, Eva,' I said, 'you are only eighteen, and there are many things you don't know yet. But perhaps later you can be trained, if you are patient. Now come and help me prepare Ursula.'

I slipped on the highest patent heels I could find, and went around to Ursula's room, trailing Eva behind me.

Ursula was waiting for us, make-up done, in her robe. I told her to take it off, and told Eva to find her white negligee. The wholly transparent, long-sleeved garment covered her nakedness, but revealed all, and, as I slipped it on her, I was able to see that not only were her nipples pierced, and adorned by heavy, dull metal rings, but a similar ring hung from her clitoris hood, and her navel was pierced and decorated with a dangling chain, consisting of three large links. I couldn't resist the thought that she would have fun in a metal-detector at the airport.

I decided that her preparation required a little more, and went to the top drawer of her dresser, where I new I should find what I needed. Sure enough, I took out a silver-plated collar, which I placed around her neck, and a leash, which I attached to it. Then I found the shackles I was looking for and hobbled her, with a short chain. Eva had meantime found her a pair of stiletto mules to step into, and thus she was prepared. We went down the corridor, looking ritually prepared, I thought, and into the 'hard-table' room, which was larger than the similar room at the club where I had been trained.

It was large enough, in fact, to accommodate a long, upholstered bench down one wall, and on it sat the three novice girls, and Daniel. Sergio waited for us on foot by the table.

I took off Ursula's shackles, but left her leash in place, and gave it to Sergio, who pulled her into place over the sharp gravel surface of the table. Then he pushed her roughly down on to the table and told me to restrain her wrists and ankles to the pulleys set at each corner. Once I had done that, he pressed a button, saying, 'Now let's see how this thing works.'

Ursula never even whimpered as her young body was stretched across the dreadful, sharp stones, and Sergio passed me a thin, wicked looking cane, with a leather grip like a golf-club, nodding to me.

I laid about her straight away, lashing her buttocks, bringing up angry red welts. Not a sound escaped her lips, but when Sergio ordered me to pause, he pushed a hand brutally into her open cunt, and said, 'She's sopping wet. Carry on.' I transferred my attention to her back and she began to moan, but it wasn't the pain – not in any normal sense – she was experiencing a tremendous, heaving, writhing, climactic orgasm. She bucked against her restraints, and a trickle of blood ran down from a wound on her right hip, caused by throwing herself against the sharp stones.

'Stop,' said Sergio, and, from the cupboard, produced a monstrous dildo. With no lubrication or preliminaries whatever, he rammed it into the German girl's rectum. She screamed, an animal noise the like of which I should have thought she was incapable, but then she said, simply, 'Ja, ja, ja!'

When we released her, and she slipped back into her negligee, the other girls were slightly in awe of her, and I knew she would have a part to play with some of our clients. But my immediate concern was to get her wounds treated with antiseptic and soothing oils. She was quite a girl.

When we got to bed, I lay happily with Sergio, and we talked of our plans for the club. Opening Day was now close, and the immediate concern was to get the three girls 'up and running.' They had been fascinated watching Ursula's whipping on the table, and I hoped they had not been terrified by the knowledge that all of them would get their turn.

Sergio suddenly sat up. 'Look, Pet, we haven't long to go before we open. Why don't we have a different girl in bed with us each night?'

I could see the sense in this, and agreed, but didn't expect him to instantly ring for one of the young girls to fetch one of the 'trainees.'

'Which do you think?' he asked while we waited.

'Martina,' I replied, so when one of the girls appeared, he despatched her to fetch the Romanian girl.

She made her entrance two minutes later, wearing, like myself, a long silk nightgown, her dark hair brushed out and falling about her shoulders. She looked tentative, so I held my hand out to her, and pulled her gently to the huge queen-size bed, making space for her between Sergio and myself, which she wriggled into with alacrity. We both started to fondle her body with long, sensuous strokes outside the soft silk. She purred with pleasure like a cat, her eyes half-closed.

When Sergio was satisfied that Martina was relaxed, he said, 'Turn over now, please,' to her, and she did so, then he told me to put a pillow under her belly.

Once I'd done that, he pulled her nightdress up to her waist, and eased her slender legs apart. I knew what he was looking for, and, sure enough, he probed her anus with first one, then two fingers, trying to ascertain whether the butt-plug had already had any effect on her virgin arsehole. While he did so, I ran my own fingers through her warm, damp slit, and fingered her growing clitoris, drawing a little moan from her ready lips, which I then kissed gently, letting her tongue find its way into my mouth.

'Pass me the lube, Pet,' said Sergio, and I handed him a tube from the bedside table. He smeared a good quantity around and into her anus, while I gave his cock a few pumps with my hand, just to be sure he was rock-hard for what he was going to do. He signalled to me to crawl up to the pillow, which I did, straddling Martina's Face, while Sergio knelt at her rear. As he started to push gradually at her little puckered arsehole with his big, thick cock, I guided her face simultaneously between my legs, feeling her starting to lap the moisture from my crack. Her tongue flicked at my clit as Sergio's prick made inroads into her protesting rectum, and a deep moan mingled with the sucking noise as her tongue darted into my cunt. Her hands went around behind me, and her finger sought my own, more commodious, arsehole, as my man's rod pounded its way past her sphincter, and at last buried itself deep within her. She moaned more gruffly, a more savage sound, as he invaded her last intimacy. She brought me to orgasm at the same time as she herself shuddered and came explosively, with a scream that sounded as if she were being seriously wounded. Sergio shot his load right into her bowels at that very moment.

When he withdrew, she moaned again, and there was an audible 'plop' as he left her. I wriggled down and she pulled me into a close embrace. I knew then that something would be forged between us – that Martina was going to have a special place in my heart from now on, that she was somehow different from the other girls who had come with her. The three of us spent the night closely entwined. When Sergio fucked me gently, Martina kissed me passionately, as she stroked Sergio's balls. I had a gradually developing, mounting climax. After we had all slept, Martina gave him a long, languorous blow-job, while I played with her sweet, wet cunt. He spent his seed deep into her throat, and she hungrily swallowed every drop, then licked his shaft to cleanliness.

It had been one of the best nights of my life, but I was absolutely tired out by morning, and it took three cups of strong coffee to get me into any sort of mood for action.

While we breakfasted, Martina's colleague's, Amity and Inge, appeared, together with Ursula, and they all took breakfast at another table.

'Do we have to call her "a pain-slut?"' I asked Sergio, 'it sounds so ugly.'

'It was her own description,' he said, 'but I agree, it's not very nice, even if it's quite accurate.' He grinned.

'I think we should let her help train those two,' I said.

'OK,' he agreed.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12