Renewing a Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I?" he said.

"Mm Hmm."

He didn't say anything, just kept looking straight ahead.

"Have you ever had a threesome with just one woman?"

He turned to look out the side window.

"I'm being all honest with you. Did you and some Army buddy pick up some drunk girl at a bar and have your way with her?"

He smiled. "Well that happened a time or two."

"But that's not what you were thinking about."

"No."

"Come on." I said. "Tell me more."

"You remember Chrissy."

"No." I said.

"From high school."

I thought back. "Chrissy. The super smart, super Christian, valedictorian, who often talked about how people should wait till marriage to have sex? That Chrissy? You and some guy fucked her?"

"A lot of guys did." He told me.

Now it was my time to be slack jawed. He was talking about little miss perfect from school. There was no way she did what he was saying. I told Jon that I didn't believe him.

"You remember that there were rumors that the football coach was fucking students?"

"Yes." I said.

"They weren't true." He said. "It was the baseball coach."

I was speechless. So he told me how it happened.

Several of the team went to his office to talk to him after practice one day. They heard the sounds of somebody getting fucked in there. They assumed it was a teacher, and wanted to get a look. So they slowly opened the door. It wasn't a teacher though, it was Chrissy that was riding the coaches cock. They took a photo of her enjoying herself, and then later used it to blackmail her. They went to her one day and showed her the photo. She knew her reputation would be ruined if it got out, so she agreed to do what they wanted to get the photo back. What they wanted was that she would fuck the three of them. She agreed.

After she fucked the three of them, the guy who took the photo deleted it off his phone. But Chrissy had enjoyed taking on three men at a time. After a couple days she went to him and told him that since she had already done it with the three of them she wanted to do it again. And just because the photo was gone, it didn't mean that the rest of the team hadn't seen it, and I really didn't mean that everybody hadn't heard about how she had taken on three guys. So when they got her to meet them in the locker room that the baseball team used the rest of the team "accidentally" walked in on them. So there she was. Riding one guy while alternating sucking the other two.

When she saw everybody else in the room, she screamed and tried to get up, but the guy she was riding held onto her hips and kept her in place. One of the guys who she had been sucking grabbed her head and put his cock back in her mouth. He told her that since we were all there and all knew what she really liked, we all wanted to help her have a good time. She looked up at him and began to suck and fuck again. After that she was addicted to it. She became the teams plaything. She partied with us after every game. She enjoyed getting gangfucked by the entire team. It was the second time that they convinced her to try anal. She and one of the guys on the team pretended to date, so she would have a good excuse to go to all the games. Some guys said she should find another girl or two to join in on the fun, but she said she wasn't into girls and that she enjoyed being the center of attention.

After graduation the team got together one last time. They had a party at one of their houses. They had a big bonfire outside in a spot that was shielded from the house. There in the open they spread a blanket on the ground and we all fucked her one last time.

I sat in silence as I continued to drive.

"Last I heard she married a guy who is a preacher at a church, and now has a couple kids. I doubt that he knows about her past sexual exploits, but

I really doubt she has stopped. Somebody who enjoys such a kinky lifestyle like she did never changes or stops."

I nodded and said, "I know that's right. I think

I should have dated somebody on the team."

"Oh?" he exclaimed. "Have you ever had sex with that many men?"

"Never an entire sports team." I said. "But I have been gangbanged."

"When did you first do that?"

"Freshman year."

"I see." He said. "A lot of experimenting goes on in college."

"In high school, you mean."

He turned in his seat and stared at me. Then his eyes narrowed to slits.

"All the times I wanted to try anal with you, you said no. I assumed you just didn't want to try it, but you had already done it before we first ever had sex didn't you?"

"Yes." I confessed.

"That explains why you happily let me finger your ass. I just assumed somebody did it in college."

I kept silent. I felt bad for having lied to him.

"Well you know what is going to happen to you here when we get to your place."

"I did say you could do anything, didn't I?"

We drove the last couple miles in silence. When we got to my apartment, he got his bag out of the trunk and I led him up to my apartment. Just inside the door he tossed his bag onto the floor. He pushed me against the wall and began to kiss my neck and down to my chest. I grabbed his hair and pulled him close to me. His hands were all over me, from my chest to my ass. He pulled at the zipper on my jacket and pushed it open and off of me. He was tugging at my clothes. Trying to push my jeans down and my shirt up. He was like an animal tearing at what he wanted. He pulled my both of my shirts up and over my head.

My bra soon followed and was pushed up over the top of my breasts. His mouth and teeth found my breasts and he greedily sucked and bit at my nipples.

My jeans were next. He struggled to undo my jeans and pushed them down. With my boots still on they got tangled around my legs. Not that my inability to walk was a problem for him. He roughly grabbed and pulled and prodded my body. He let me down to the floor and I rolled over onto my back. I couldn't stand because my legs were trapped together. He stood over me and began to remove his clothes. The Army really did do him some good. When he took his shirt off I could see all the muscles that had grown since high school. His arms were now huge and his stomach was rock hard. He undid his pants and pushed them and his boxers down. He pried his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. Not only had his body become more amazing since I saw him last, he had gotten several tattoos. They were menacing looking.

Standing there over me he looked mean and dangerous. Though he had just fucked me less than a half hour before he was fully erect again, and the look in his eyes told me I was in for a rough time. I was ready for it though.

He crouched down next to me and lifted my legs up. I felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down between the lips of my pussy. Then he slipped it inside me. This was no gentle sex session. This was a hardcore fuck. He pounded my pussy hard and fast. His balls slapping against my ass. He pushed my legs to the side. My shoulders were on the floor and my legs were twisted to the right. He reached down and grabbed my breast, squeezing and twisting it. It hurt but I loved it.

He pulled out of me and rolled me over onto my stomach. Straddling my legs he sat on my thighs. "I'm going to do what I've been wanting to do for a decade now." With one hand he spread my ass cheeks, and took his cock in his hand with the other. He positioned the head at the entrance to my ass. He probed at it a few times, eager to fulfill a fantasy, but not wanting to rush. Then with just a bit of effort he pushed the head into me.

"Oh my god." He said. Then with a low groan he slowly pushed the entire length into me. I screamed as he bottomed out inside me. He alternated between roughly grabbing and slapping my ass. He then put his hand on the small of my back. He held me down to the floor as he slid up and down my thighs pumping his cock in and out of my ass.

I felt his other hand take a hold of my ponytail. He pulled so hard it made me scream. I could feel the tears flow down my cheeks and he pulled my head back so hard that my back arched and lifted my chest off the ground. My fingers dug into the carpet. My clit and nipples were on fire because they were rubbing against the carpet with each of his thrusts. This was the hardest fucking I had ever gotten from Jon. He was like an animal just doing what he wanted.

I know he was saying things to me as he fucked my ass, but the intensity of the situation has totally blocked the words from my mind. I do remember his loud grunts and my screams. Then my vision got all blurry and my body shook as an amazing orgasm rocked my body. He pumped a few more times into me before he also came inside me. I fell forward to the carpet when he released my hair. He pulled his softening cock from my ass with a wet pop.

Still out of it I felt him pick me up and carry me to my bed. He laid me down on my bed and he removed my boots and pulled my jeans and thong off. He left and closed the door to my room. I heard the TV turn on.

When I awoke it was getting dark outside. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and I was very sore. I went to the main room of my apartment. Jon wasn't there and his bag was gone. I saw a note sitting on my coffee table. It read:

Hey C, Thanks for the good time. You don't know how much I needed that. It was good to see you again, and I hope we can see a lot more of each other here over the next couple months. My friend came by to pick me up. When he saw all the clothes scattered over the floor I had to let him know what happened. He took a look at you in bed and said I needed to invite you over to hang out with us. Give me a call and let me know when you want to come over. Jon

I smiled. I knew it wouldn't be long till I went to have a threesome with Jon and his friend. I put the note on my fridge and went for a bath before bed. While soaking in the tub I gave Jon a call and told him I was glad he was home. I told him I would be glad to hang out with him at his friend's house. I thanked him for the good time and he thanked me for keeping my promise. After my bath I climbed back into bed and quickly fell asleep.

In the three weeks since then Jon and I have had sex a couple times a week. We included his friend a couple times, and I helped with another one of his fantasies by calling a friend to come over and join us. Two women at once still really excites him. I don't know if I will take the time to write about these experiences, but one I will write about is the Christmas gift I have planned for him. I'm going to reverse gangbang him a few days after Christmas. I already have three friends willing to help me with it, and I hope to get another one or two to agree. I'll be sure to write that down as soon as I can. I hope you all enjoyed this story, and please leave me comments and feedback.

Love you all. Christine

12