One Page Series - Chinese Take Out

Story Info
Dirty talking tiger mother.
863 words
4.42
15.6k
18
1

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
162 Followers

One Page Series - Chinese Take Out

Dirty talking tiger mother

"One day, I'm going to watch you lick my cum off your daughter's face," John said, pinning Mrs. Lee to the bed like a butterfly in a museum display, his cock pressing deep.

"You're a disgusting slab of meat," she growled, but her fiery eyes said she liked the idea. Her heels, digging into his ass, said it turned her on. The small woman pulled him down into her, greedily. "I'm thinking I could take two of you, Horse, one day."

John's arms, stiff on either side of her neck, held him rigid above her tiny body, and each thrust pushed her shoulders against his wrists. She stroked his carpenter's body with delicate hands and rocked with his slow thrusting, her broad face flushed pink. Their eyes locked, the teasing continued.

He smiled, "You're gonna have to teach Lilli to suck good. Show her how to get me off, get a load on her face."

"My daughter's a nerd, Horse. She needs a sex education." Mrs. Lee's expression clouded, lust and guilt together.

"How'd her mom get so good? You've had a lot of practice over the years, yeah?" He knew she was proud of her boy toy. Maybe she was forty, hard to tell with asians. He'd found women that age to be especially horny. Divorced, like Mrs. Lee, or bored at home, a twenty-eight year old hunk like him made them so happy. And he was happy to be their mid-life crisis. None of them cougars liked to talk as dirty as Mrs. Lee, though.

"You kids these days have no idea. You're all swiping right and bed hopping. Shallow experiences, no time to learn in depth." And she punctuated her point by curling her hips up, pulling with her feet and taking him up to the balls, grinning.

He responded with a thrust, "Maybe when Lilli comes home for Thanksgiving you can give her blowjob lessons?" The girl was in her first year at Columbia, he knew, and her mother complained that she didn't come home to Staten Island often enough. Of course she avoided her tiger mother. From the photos along the stairway he could see she was a slightly taller, rounder version of the woman under him now. Sure he'd fuck her too, if he could.

"She wouldn't know where to start..." the older woman's eyes glazed, into the idea.

"You know I'd make her come hard, don't ya? After she learns how to handle a cock this size." Yeah, he was big, mostly from being six-foot-four, but against little Mrs. Lee he was especially monstrous. She'd been amazed when she lay his cock against her forearm and they were the same size. Mr. Lee must have been as inviting as an asparagus. "You'll have to show her how to take it." He jabbed and she grunted.

"You sure you're man enough for two at once?" she gasped, curling into him.

"You ready to find out? I'll lay you and Lilli side-by-side and take turns and you'd both be beggin' for more, yeah?"

"Maybe we tie you to the bed and use you like a stud on loan...make you beg."

"So who rides my face and who rides my cock?" He could see them embracing above his arching body, rubbing their sticky breasts together, mother and daughter creaming together, screaming together. "Roll over."

On his back, he lifted her over his hips and she wriggled until she could slide down his pole, groaning as he split her. He looked up at the small woman, her nips crinkled, ribs shiny with sweat, "Fuck me, Mrs. Lee, fuck me til you're fulla my spunk."

She put her hands on his chest and looked him hard in the eye, "There enough cum in you to fill two up?"

"You really wanna find out, don't ya?" He saw the wild truth and the guilt in her eyes. Yeah, she'd do it, with a little push. "Why'd you bring me to Lilli's bedroom, huh? Why're we fuckin' on her bed?"

The woman's eyes rolled back and she clenched, arched above him, black hair loose, a low growl beginning in her throat.

"Two weeks and you could be here with her, sucking the jizz outta me. I wanna watch you lick it off her face." And he thrust up, his large, rough hands pulling her narrow hips down on his shaft. She writhed, electrified in release.

"You. Fucking. Slab. Of. Meat!" She kicked and thrashed and dripped on her daughter's sheets as he bucked up and emptied himself in her. No more talking, just grunts and whines and gasps as the two pushed each other to mindlessness, their bodies in the oldest conversation, driving to ecstasy. Galloping under her as she rode, her pussy clamping on his pole, he rose and fell and gushed into her until a warm, wet syrup drooled down between them and pooled in the bed. Mrs. Lee slowly sank to lay on his hairy chest, limp, wrapped around him as they both melted into the mattress.

Some minutes later she stirred and whispered, "You have plans for Thanksgiving?"

OnePaige
OnePaige
162 Followers