Research Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been his first time for that, the oral bit - he nearly went through the roof of the car! Not that I let him actually, you know, come, in my mouth - I didn't even do that every time with Brian, just when it felt 'special' somehow.

Looking back afterwards, I think Paul probably had a bigger thrill from what I did than he would have had if I had actually let him have sex with me.'

While she had been speaking I had been watching her very closely and it was obvious that as she recalled the events she had become increasingly aroused. Her legs were more loosely spread and her hands, still clasped together, were definitely pressing hard down into her lap, between her thighs.

I decided it was time to explore the state of her current sex life.

'I see - now, the next few questions refer to you and your husband - Mitchell?' she nodded silently. 'First, 'Would you describe your current sex-life by one of the following - exceptionally active and varied, very good most of the time, good with occasional high points, satisfactory, poor, or some words of your own description?''

'I'd be interested to know how the majority of people answer that one.' she said. 'To be totally honest, as I suppose I should be, I would have to say one or other of the last two - probably 'Poor'!'

I looked up, held her eyes for several seconds, then said softly - 'That's a pity Jane.'

It was the first time I had used her name. We sat, just looking at each other, both of us now very conscious of the tension that had been steadily rising between us. I cleared my throat and, without taking my eyes from hers, continued.

'There are separate groups of questions next, that depend on the way you answered the last question. In your case they are, first - 'Is your answer based on lack of - frequency, duration, variety or some other aspect?' You can pick one or more, or answer in your own way.'

She continued staring at me for a long time and, for a while I thought she might be going to call the whole thing off. But then, she seemed to come to some sort of decision and answered with a sudden rush of words.

'All four! In fact I probably shouldn't have married him! I should have accepted that I was more highly sexed, or whatever you like to call it, found someone more like myself. I always felt that he wasn't as interested in it as I was, right from the start. It's not his fault, I thought it was something I would grow out of - you know, like puppy-fat or rock 'n' roll mania. But I never did, I realise that now - it's been buried for years. House, children, friends, rush here, rush there, too busy, too tired.

Now - it's too late!'


Chapter 4

Satisfaction

'Jane!'

The sound of my voice halted her flow. She looked at me with a dazed, confused expression - as though she had forgotten that I was there, then couldn't understand what I was there for and I saw tears filming her eyes.

I got up, moved across the small space between us and knelt in front of her, my hands resting on her knees. Looking up into her wet eyes I said.

'Jane, it's never too late. It's always your own life, to do with as you choose. If you need to take a little pleasure for yourself - and so long as it doesn't hurt anybody else - why not? From the moment you opened the door to me I've been trying to hide the fact that I find you incredibly attractive - but I probably haven't been very successful at it.'

She stared dumbly down at me. I eased myself further forward, pressing up against her legs, letting my hands slide up over the tops of her thighs before raising them, gently taking hold of her face and pulling it down towards me. I brushed my lips across her eyes, tasting the salty tears - then on down over her cheeks, to finally kiss her mouth.

She responded, slowly and uncertainly at first - then, more and more strongly until, when I slipped my tongue between her lips, I found hers waiting and she returned by kiss fiercely, eagerly!

Her hands were in my hair, down my back, pulling me forward against herself, her arms tightly around me. While the kiss continued on, I let my hands fall back down on to her legs, slipping them under her skirt, thrilling at the feel of the smooth skin beneath my fingers. As I stroked the silkiness of her thighs I felt them relaxing beneath my touch and then part fractionally, so that my fingers could slide down into the space between them!

She gave herself to the pleasure that my caresses brought her and I traced a series of patterns on her skin, that took my hands slowly ever closer to where I felt sure she wanted them to be.

Finally she broke the kiss and her eyes, no longer wet but now misting from a different cause, looked deep into mine - then she relaxed, lay back in the chair and, as she pulled the skirt up over her legs, parted them - offering herself to my waiting hands and fingers.

I gently eased her thighs further apart and let my fingers run up over them until I touched the thin cotton of her panties, forcing my fingers under the tight edge of them to find the fleshy swell of her mound, covered by a dense patch of crinkly hair and then, as I moved my fingers across and down, I heard Jane gave a faint but distinct sigh of pleasure. My fingers explored still further down until I could feel the already hard bud of her clitoris and below it the softness of her other lips - they were already moist!

I recalled what she had said earlier, during my questioning about oral sex, male to female oral sex and whether Brian had ever done it to her, her reply had been - 'No, he wouldn't - lots of men won't!' - I wondered if, when she said 'lots of men' she had actually meant every man she had ever been with. Perhaps she had never had a man kiss and tongue her pussy!

Wasting no further time I slid my hands under her bottom, feeling her lift herself to help me, then hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and managed to pull them down and off of her. For a few moments I simply savoured the sight of her - spread wide open for me to see, the jet black, curling bush and the wet redness that peeped out from the heart of it.

I shudder when I read people describing a woman's sex with words like - 'slit', 'gash' and 'furrow'! To me a woman's sex is like a flower, petals delicately layered one inside another, opening to provide nectar to be sipped, the deep heart designed and waiting to surrender its nectar.

Jane's was like a rose, a deep red-pink rose, its petals just beginning to swell and unfurl - even the slight moistness added to the picture, like early morning dew, trembling on their edges. I breathed in the scent of her, distinctive, uniquely hers, exciting, arousing!

Once again I slipped my hands under her, lifting her slightly, holding her still for a few moments - then blew lightly across her inner thighs and pouting sex, feeling her buttocks tense in my hands as my breath sent shudders of delight through her. I brushed my lips over her thighs then blew again, repeating the sequence several times, over and over, making each blow slightly stronger than the one before. Her body tensed more each time and I heard low moans and hisses of pleasure as my actions slowly aroused her.

But I didn't tease her like that for too long, gradually increasing the pressure of my lips on the smoothness of her inner thigh, moving a little higher each time until I was placing gentle kisses close to the now pouting wetness of her. Finally I let my tongue lightly lick her outer lips, feeling her squirm with the thrill of that new sensation as I licked from her and tasted the drops of nectar that already quivered there.

As my tongue encroached further I felt her body reacting even more strongly to it; her muscles flexing as I stirred a new need deep inside her, her gentle moans growing deeper and her breathing coming in shorter, sharper gasps. By then my tongue had parted and was probing between the sensitive folds of her outer petals, into the inner slickness of her and, as I probed deeper and faster, Jane thrust her hips higher and harder against my mouth and I felt the now tightly swollen bud of her clitoris pressing against my upper lip.

At that I eased my mouth away from her and began, lightly at first, to lick up along the protruding ridge of flesh - hearing her grunt and feeling her body flex even more strongly in response to the shock-like thrills this gave her. As I gradually increased the speed and pressure of my tongue on her clitoris and used my mouth to suck the almost constant flow of fluid from her, her body seemed to lock rigidly, merely vibrating against my flashing tongue and busy mouth.

Then I saw the bands of muscle across her belly tightening in a series of rippling waves and felt her thighs flexing around my head, her hands clawing at me, dragging me even harder up against herself - and, with a high-pitched scream of incredible pleasure, she went high over the top!

I struggled to suck all of the juices that flooded from her sex, its flow filling my mouth to overflowing with its sweetly acrid taste, while the intensity of her climax continued to wrack her body with rolling waves of incredible pleasure.

In time and slowly, very slowly the force of the waves lessened and I felt the weight of her increasing in my hands as her locked muscles began to relax, releasing her from their grip. Still holding her tightly I continued kissing her, lapping up the last drops and traces of her orgasm as she jerked spasmodically from the jolts of pleasure that still speared through her.

Then I felt her hands easing my head away from herself and I looked up into her now dark, emotion filled eyes. Beads of perspiration clung to her upper lip and her face and neck were flushed a deep red from the power of her climax. She smoothed my hair and lovingly wiped the drops of her moisture from around my mouth with her fingers Finally she spoke, her voice heavy and low-pitched.

'That was the most incredible thing that anyone has ever done to me Grant. You'll never know just how wonderful it felt - unbelievably powerful. But,' she added, her voice getting husky and her eyes boring deep into mine. 'What I don't understand is that, even after that - I want you, I want you - now!'

I stood, pulling her up with me and she locked her arms around me, taking my still sticky lips with her mouth, swirling her tongue around inside it, as though trying to taste the flavour of herself that remained in there. Her hands ran down my back, grabbing my arse, one cheek in each and I felt my already stiff cock jerk higher still as her fingers dug hard into the crevice between them. We strained against each other feverishly, our bodies crushing together as our lips, mouths and tongues worked in unison.

Then she broke from me, her hand searching for mine as she said breathlessly, 'Come upstairs!'

She moved quickly, leading the way up to what was obviously their bedroom. Ripping back the covers from the bed then almost tearing off her clothes before sitting on the edge of the bed, watching me closely as I took off my things. She seemed to like what she saw and I noticed that one hand went down between her thighs, moving slowly, fingering herself as she watched. Then, as I finally pulled my briefs down past my throbbing cock, I noticed her eyes widen at the sight of it and she licked her lips in obvious anticipation!

Keeping her eyes fixed on my cock and one hand fingering herself, she used the other to beckon me over to her and I felt my now fully rigid shaft waving slowly from side to side as I crossed the room. I stopped in front of her, the swollen, purple-red head quivering only inches from her moist, slightly parted lips. Jane seemed mesmerised by it but, finally looked briefly up into my eyes before she, with a slight smile, reached out, slipped one hand around my waist, urging me gently forwards while the other, still wet with her own juices, lightly grasped the stem and guided my cock-head between her waiting lips

I heard myself groan involuntarily as she urged me still further forwards - taking my cock-head deep into the clinging wetness of her mouth, pushing back the loose skin with her tight lips, slowly taking me, little by little deep into her mouth, until I felt it nudging the very back of her throat. Then she held me still while she moved her head slowly backwards and forwards, her tongue swirling over and around the head until she found the sensitive ridge beneath and flicked it, sending shivers of pleasure through me each time she repeated it.

I looked down, watching the throbbing length of my cock slowly disappearing between her luscious lips, her slender fingers wrapped around the thickly veined shaft, sliding firmly back and forth in time with the now gut-wrenching movements of her head. Below, I could see her firm, upswept breasts swaying from side to side, their reddish brown tips swollen and the nipples at their centres spiky, as though aching for my lips to suck them.

As she continued to stroke and swallow I felt my cock getting, unbelievably hard and then an intense ache grew in my swollen balls as, from deep within, that familiar rising surge grew ever more strongly.

Jane too must have felt the increasing need rising through me and she began to speed up her thrilling movements, urging me on to my own climax.

Just the thought of shooting into her deliciously vacuuming mouth was incredibly exciting - but the need to feel her wrapped in my arms, my cock buried inside her flower-like pussy, was even stronger and I gently but firmly restrained her. As I eased my cock back out from between her still suctioning lips I said. 'You are a sensational woman Jane. I want to give you just a little of the loving you have been missing out on for so long.'

She dragged her eyes from my now saliva coated cock and looked up at me, her eyes filled with the passion we both felt, she lay back on the bed, bent and spread her legs wide apart and said. 'Fuck me then! Just fuck me Grant!'

Coming from anyone else the words would have sounded coarse but from Jane, in those circumstances, they were exactly right - expressing as basically as possible her need for the most basic of functions between two human beings.

I did as she asked. We were both at such a pitch that there was no time for any of the niceties of love-making, no slow, tantalising movements, with subtle shifts of positions or delayed pauses to heighten each other's excitement - we simply fucked!

The lips of her pussy were swollen and still saturated and my cock, slick with a mixture of her saliva and my seeping pre-cum slipped easily and deeply between them, right up into the very heart of her. If I had thought her mouth had been thrilling I found her sex unbelievably so - a warm, clinging tunnel that enfolded me and drew me further into her with a series of rippling waves of pleasure.

I felt her finger-nails bite deeply into my arse cheeks as she urged me even deeper into herself. Her eyes were clenched shut, her face screwed up and her entire body tensed as she thrust herself upwards and took the pile-driving mass of me.

The next few minutes are a disjointed mix of sights, sounds and feelings. Myself, totally out of control, pounding frenziedly, faster and deeper, my pistoning shaft seeming just a blur when I looked down at it. Jane, her legs bent and stretched as wide apart as she could get them, her hips heaving herself upwards in perfect time with my down-plunging cock, her body obviously taking her to previously unknown heights of pleasure. Our voices crying out together as wave after wave of indescribably powerful sensations surged through both of us.

Then, all too soon I felt my climax coming, bursting up from deep inside me in an unstoppable rush - I heard myself grunting animal-like sounds as my body tensed, concentrating all its power behind the flood that surged up and, as it forced my cock even deeper into Jane's welcoming sex, pumped explosively, high up inside her.

Her finger nails drew blood as she frantically clutched at my erupting body and she gave a deafening shriek as the strength of my climax triggered yet another in her too - my still pounding cock, pumping load after load of hot semen into her, maintaining with its friction the blaze that burned inside her.

But eventually, our bodies totally drained and exhausted, we lay still, locked in each other's arms, my cock still buried within her, twitching from time to time as we each, slowly began to recover. When our pounding hearts had finally slowed and our breathing was almost back to normal, I rolled off of her and we lay side by side, our hands exploring each other as we kissed and murmured meaningless sounds of continuing pleasure - now that the urgent demands of our bodies had been met, able to quietly and leisurely enjoy each other.

Later still we talked - I had half expected her to suffer some guilt or remorse but the Jane that was with me seemed to have somehow become separate from the Jane whose life I had walked into only a couple of hours earlier and which the house around us represented. I began to wonder if perhaps I had merely been a catalyst for something that she had been, unknowingly, waiting for, perhaps for years.

We made love again, more slowly, more tenderly but just as satisfyingly before she shooed me out of the house with a promise to ring and to see me again. She kept her promise and we did, again and again over the following months. But gradually the frequency of those meetings decreased - my 'research' uncovered other women and I got the impression that the new-born Jane found other men! She never mentioned it but there were times when she was unaccountably unavailable and on more than one occasion I was certain she had come to me straight from another bed.

It was an exciting period of my life and that, first time with Jane was undoubtedly the most exciting time of it.

12