Resevoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now hot and impatient, Marcia pushed the mellow contented Bill away and pulled Freddy onto her back by his erection. Sighing with pleasure, she guided his fat cock into her. For another five minutes Freddy thrust in and out of Marcia, now fast, now slow, now soft, now hard. She gasped and sighed and wildly squashed her clit with four wet fingers bringing herself to gasping sweaty climax after climax. Finally, Freddy let go, riding an orgasmic wave of female climax to a spurting gasping climax. Spent, he pulled his flacid cock from her cunt releasing a sudden flow of pearly white semen.

After a few minutes recovery, Marcia gathered her mat and blanket and her other things and joined me up on the granite. When she arrived, she greeted me as though nothing had happened “Hi. How’d the interview go?”

As we made small talk about the storm, the drive, and the interview, I could see her flushed skin, her messed hair, and the matted wet mess around her sex. Her legs were streaked with semen flowing from her cunt. She smelled strongly of aroual and semen. I reached over and ran a finger through her slit - she was soaked with lubricant and semen and my finger slipped loosely into her vagina. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t think. I was jealously disturbed but incredibly aroused. We said nothing then. We swam and packed up to go back to the B&B for a shower and a nap. Bursting with arousal, I kissed her neck as she dried off after the shower. She turned away and said that she was too tired and too sore for me. She wouldn’t tell me anything about that afternoon. I tossed and turned all night, masturbating in the hall toilet three times. Driving the next day, Marcia related the entire story to me emphasizing how wet and aroused she was with these guys and how many times she came. Later that night, she was still too sore to fuck me. This trip was the beginning of the end for my ill fated first marriage. Beware of your fantasies - they may make much better fantasies than realities.

12