Resistance is Female Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promyse could not believe she was having this conversation but she nodded as she blushed. Radella continued "When Titus removes his clothing try to gently touch ... it ... caress it, tell him you want to learn how to please him. When he touches your breasts embrace the feeling. Allow it to travel down to your womanhood. When he touches you ... there..." Again Promyse blushed as Radella continued "When he touches you relax, allow your opening to lubricate because the wetter you are the easier it will be." Smiling grimly Radella put her arms round her charge as she said "It's not only men who can enjoy sex. If you allow yourself to surrender you might be able to ... to peak too. And if you do ... Titus will take it as a tribute and might be more considerate to all of us."

In Anglesey Gaius Suetonius Paulinus was struggling against the Druid tribes who considered it an honour to die defending their homeland. The continuous rain made the soil like bog like as the thick mud clung to soldier's feet and horses; hooves. Carts and chariot wheels got stuck and as the mostly mercenary force tried to release them they became victims of guerrilla attacks many of them led by warrior women who preferred to die in battle rather than become sex slaves to their conquerors.

As night fell Gaius withdrew to his tent and called together his leading military commanders to discuss tactics. As he did there was a disturbance outside before a messenger burst in demanding to speak to no one but Gaius himself. Gaius rebuked him at first for his daring but dispatched with ceremony when he heard what the messenger had to say. "I've come from the East ... Prasutagus is dead" Gaius nodded "and Titus is planning to seize control of the Iceni people. He plans to attend the handover ceremony and seize and rape Tassa and Promyse. Sir ... if he does this all the tribes in the east will rise up. We don't have enough soldiers to defend our communities. We'll be ... we'll be massacred."

"The young fool!" Gaius slammed his hand down on the table. "When is the ceremony to take place?"

"It was scheduled for this afternoon" the messenger replied "it's going to be too late."

"That's it!" Gaius said in resigned anger "Why can't that fucking idiot keep that thing to himself. If he desired the virgin princesses that much why didn't he have a wank?"

One of the tribunes coughed and interrupted "Sir, it IS the Emperor's orders. No woman should have authority in the puppet kingdoms. Titus was only obeying ..."

"Titus was thinking of Titus" Gaius came back "and in so doing has opened a path that will lead to us fighting on two fronts. That band of mercenaries won't be able to defend Camulodunum; they'll be a massacre and we'll all be recalled, humiliated in front of the Senate. He wants a war? I hope he's the first one killed in it." Motioning to his commanders he said "I'll leave half the forces here under Spurius Novanus while I return with half to try to rescue what I can."

Gaius called his part of the army together and set out for the east not knowing what would be waiting for him.

12