Respect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to walk a mile in these shoes." I told my husband and he was nodding, his lips compressed the way they get when he's feeling frustrated.

"I could make you crawl." He suggested, and I wondered for a second if he was serious, but of course he wasn't. It would ruin my new expensive outfit.

"Next time we'll take a taxi." I said, knowing it wasn't helping us this time, but I had little else to contribute.

"Here, I'll drop you off, you can go inside and I'll park the car." My husband had been driving around in ever widening circles and now we were back at the club's entrance, a smoked glass door up a few steps between the art gallery and the bookstore.

"I don't want to go in by myself." I protested, but I wasn't going to walk very far in those heels either. I should have worn flats and changed once we got here, another lesson learned.

"It's okay, I'll be quick, I promise." He gave me a little reassuring smile. "Don't be shy, go on..."

"We'll get in trouble." I said, frowning back at him.

"Not if you stay in the foyer." Owned slaves and submissives weren't supposed to attend alone, or even be alone. The club believed that girls like me required constant supervision, like we might get into trouble or break something. That thought made me smile at least, and Jack was right, so long as I remained outside the club proper we weren't breaking any rules.

I stepped out of the car reluctantly and Jack waited until I'd entered the building before driving off. Thankfully there was an elevator inside, one of those large freight elevators originally, but it had been redone so it was rather like stepping into a small comfortable room. There was only one button to be pushed and a moment later the doors opened to the foyer. A rather plain space with little more than a leather bench, a fake potted plant and an unmarked door with a magnetic card reader on the wall next to it. Jack had our card, so I couldn't have gotten into the club anyway, although I suppose I could have knocked, or waved at the security camera perched in one of the corners near the ceiling. But I doubt anyone would have let me in.

So, I sat down to wait, feeling rather lonely and even a bit silly for no particular reason. I had my hands in the pockets of my coat and I hugged it around me, crossing my legs at the thighs, but that was uncomfortable, pushing up on my tummy a little the way it did. It was strange the way being pregnant changed even the little things.

A few minutes later the elevator was moving, I could hear it and I knew it couldn't be my husband coming up already. He was going to park at the garage up the hill, about 4 blocks away. It would take him about 15 minutes I thought, hopefully no longer than that.

There was some soft female laughter as the doors opened and I didn't want to be looking at the elevator, but there was little else in the room to occupy someone's attention, so I was inspecting the plant when I heard a man's voice that sent chills up my spine.

"Well, what have we here?" He said.

"Maybe she's lost." The woman giggled.

"Quiet." The man said and I looked up at him in disbelief, unable to help myself. "I know you." Dr. Prescott smiled, his eyes narrowing slightly. He was wagging a finger at me, trying to remember something. "Karen?"

I swallowed hard and I couldn't breathe. It seemed that rubber outfit was suddenly much too tight for me; I was being squeezed inside it, constricted and trapped. My heart was pounding and all I could do was stare at the man I'd only met once, seven months ago. The father of the baby growing inside me.

"Lisa." I whispered and I was blinking rapidly, hoping I wouldn't cry.

"Lisa, yeah, sorry. You looked like a Karen for a second there." He chuckled and was just as handsome as I remembered him to be, even more so because I hadn't really wanted to remember him at all. His smile was genuine and intoxicating and I swallowed nervously.

They were both dressed casual, much more so than I was. The doctor in dark slacks and a mustard t-shirt with an open black sports coat, his companion wearing an emerald blouse that matched her eyes, with a short black leather skirt and low heels. She wore black stockings with red garters that were plainly visible, and in the small gap between the tops of her stockings and her skirt I could see her soft white skin. It was a nice look, kind of sexy, but restrained too. At least compared to me.

"She looks terrified." The woman said, no longer laughing, just smiling. "First time?" She was a tall redhead with green cat-like eyes, rather striking with her hair falling long and straight around her pretty face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him weakly; thinking this had to be a dream, or some kind of a joke.

"Lisa, this is my wife and lower half, Angela..."

"Lower half?" She gave her husband a little frown and then smiled at me, stepping closer to offer me her hand.

"...Lisa consulted with me about her husband." He smiled. "Briefly."

"I'm Angie, totally sub, but don't let him fool you. He thinks I've got 'owned and operated by Paul' tattooed on my ass."

"Paul?" I asked and then forgot about it as I pulled my gloved right hand free of my pocket, shaking with the woman briefly.

"So, how is your husband these days?" Dr. Prescott was asking.

"Oh my, your pregnant?" Angela was staring at me. "I heard about you."

"Heard about me?" I wasn't sure what that meant. I guess my oversized coat had hidden my tummy well enough, being loose and sort of bunched around me as I'd sat there. I'm sure they weren't looking for me to be pregnant either, and people tend to see what they expect to see at first.

"Pregnant?" Prescott nodded with another smile. "I guess that answers the husband question."

"From some of the other members." Angela sat down next to me, taking my hand. "That's so cool, can I see?"

I felt numb mostly, sitting there with Dr. Prescott and his beautiful wife, pregnant with his child and they had no idea. The man had forgotten all about me, even my name, and it would probably never occur to him that the one time he'd fucked me I'd gotten pregnant. He probably seduced a dozen women a week, for all I knew, and that would make it a little hard to remember every frustrated housewife who fell for his charm and looks. Not that I'd made it very hard for him though, if the thought of refusing him had ever entered my mind, I couldn't remember it.

Maybe the worst part of it was that I hadn't even known his first name, which struck me very hard for some reason. I think it was just the idea that I'd carried the man's baby for seven months already and just now I was learning from his wife that his name was Paul. Paul Prescott. My mind formed the words that I doubted my lips could ever say. I was frightened and humiliated, blushing beneath his smile and Angela's eager attention. There was confusion in my head as every emotion you could imagine struggled to be heard. My body too was struggling to maintain its composure. My tummy was doing somersaults, my lungs refusing to work, and my heart just going as if I were in a marathon.

I found myself standing up, at Angela's insistence and she helped me with my coat, slipping it off my shoulders so they could see me fully. It was like being naked, I suddenly realized, with another flash of heat across my skin. The latex was so tight, so perfectly fitted that every part of me was rendered in gleaming black. My hard puffy nipples were outlined, my bellybutton, even my sex, my plump labia and the cleft of my slit defined precisely. But obviously it was the round full swell of my stomach that drew the eye and seemed so incongruous with my small sexy body.

"You are so beautiful, my god. Look at her, Paul. Have you ever seen anything like that?" She was serious and her husband nodded his agreement, both of them drinking me in with their eyes.

"Thank you." I said, barely able to even whisper.

"I wish I could have a child." She was looking in my eyes. "Can I touch you? Please?"

"Angela can't have children." Her husband explained, without really explaining anything.

The woman touched my stomach tentatively, with just her fingertips at first. Her eyes were focused on me, narrowed as her lips parted slightly with anticipation. And then she was smiling as she pressed her hand lightly to my body, smiling up at me suddenly.

"Is it moving? I felt it move...Didn't I?" She glanced over her shoulder at Dr. Prescott for a second before I answered.

"Yeah. It's awake." I nodded and I couldn't help but smile too, it was impossible not to.

"I had a miscarriage, when I was young..." Angela laughed nervously, "...too young, and now..." She sighed wistfully, rubbing my stomach with both hands. "You're so lucky. Take care of it. Take really good care of it." Her green eyes were shining and so intense that I thought she was close to tears.

How could I ever tell this woman that it was her husband's baby inside me? I'd tried to forget him for so long, and when I couldn't I wanted to hate him, and finally just felt nothing towards him. And tonight, for a few seconds I'd felt hate, and I wanted to hate Angela as well. But now I couldn't. I couldn't hate either of them, all I felt was sympathy for the woman, and when I glanced at Dr. Prescott all I could see was love and empathy for his wife on his handsome features. I didn't understand what I was feeling or why. I didn't understand how he could cheat on her the way he had. Sex with me had been nothing to him, so why would he hurt her like that?

"So are you here with your husband?" Dr. Prescott asked me, feeling impatient perhaps, although it was hard to tell.

"Jack." I licked my lips.

"Right." He nodded.

"He's parking the car." I took a ragged breath, feeling so nervous I wanted to throw up talking to the man while his wife held me. She'd put her right arm around my shoulder, hugging me a little, while her left hand continued to rub my tummy.

"He sounds like a gentleman." Angela smiled at me. "A woman in your condition shouldn't be walking too far. And those heels!" She practically gasped, but the sparkle in her eyes told me she was teasing me.

"He's nice." I agreed. "And these are a little hard on my back, yeah." I laughed, feeling up and down all at once. Angela was doing her best to relax me, just by being herself, and yet the presence of her husband was like a shadow looming above me, making me cold all over.

"You should let Angie give you a massage." Dr. Prescott was leaning against the wall near the elevator. "She's a chiropractor, make you feel like a new woman."

"Really?" I looked at her. "You're a doctor too?" She didn't look like a doctor, but she wasn't exactly dressed for the office either.

"Uh-huh, I do a lot of rehabilitation work at UMC, but I have my own office in Renton." She moved slightly and then smiled, rolling her eyes. "I was going to give you a card, but I left my purse in the car."

"Me too, that's okay."

"Oops...going down." Dr. Prescott, Paul, said with a grin. There was a distant bell and the elevator hummed to life. "Maybe that's your husband now."

I felt my heart skip a beat, really finally realizing that my husband was actually going to meet the man who had planted the child growing in my womb. I wondered if I could dare tell Jack, or if I should try and speak with Paul first. Or if I should keep all of this to myself and pray it never came out.

The elevator stopped and a moment later it was moving again, rising slowly. Coming closer and I closed my eyes, feeling like the absolute coward I was.

I didn't want to hurt Angela, nor did I feel hatred, or even anger at Paul. I didn't know what I felt about him. I respected my husband though and I loved him too much, it would be impossible I thought to hide me nervousness. He'd know something was wrong and he wasn't blind or stupid, he'd figure it out probably, even if I didn't say a word.

I was looking down. It seemed sometimes as if I were always looking down, ever since that day seven months previously when I'd allowed myself to be seduced so easily by Dr. Paul Prescott. It had felt good at the time and that was really my only excuse, which was no excuse at all. I'd suffered with guilt ever since, for cheating on my husband, for betraying my family and my upbringing. For very nearly throwing away everything that was truly important to me. Just for a few moments of pleasure? It wasn't a very good deal.

The worst part, maybe, was the baby in my womb. It wasn't my husband's child and he knew it. Telling him that I was pregnant had been even more difficult than telling him that I'd cheated on him. He'd punished me for it, as a real man should I think. As anyone should. If I'd caught him making love to his secretary, or over dinner he confessed that he'd gotten another woman pregnant, would I have been so lenient as he'd been with me? He hadn't kicked me out, afterall, he hadn't screamed, or broken anything. He hadn't slapped my face. He'd just ignored me for awhile and perhaps that had been worse.

But we were married, we were in love, and my guilt and remorse were evident, so he'd begun to forgive me. Not completely, I thought, not yet, but it was coming. The day when it would be alright again, when he could really love me and trust me again. The day when he could respect me, and then too would I be able to respect myself.

End Chapter 2

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you so much for your feedback!

I'm almost positive that the comments I've seen for this story will help me improve not only as an aspiring author, but also as a human being. Your wit, insight, and at times brilliant critiques of the plot and characters is precisely the sort of feedback I expected. I am so glad many of you did not disappoint me. My only regret is that my story just wasn't up to my own expectations, but then they never are. Still, I did learn quite a bit from this effort and that experience, combined with your feedback will doubtless lead to a much improved story in the future. Some of you have offered very kind and generous comments, and I wish to communicate to you my sincere appreciation. You have my thanks and respect.

Best always, rachael

Ps- I still don't remember my password, so maybe it's me, or maybe it's my evil twin :) But even I can't tell us apart.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Respect Ch. 01 Previous Part
Respect Series Info

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked Tommy turns future father-in-law into a cuckoldin Loving Wives
More Stories