Restraining Russell

Story Info
Russell Crowe learns the pleasure of being tied up.
770 words
2.75
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

"Russell?"

"Yes."

"I have something I want to do for you."

"Oh? What might that be?"

"When you get out of the tub, then I can show you."

"I'll be right there." She heard him splishing about as he rinsed his hair. She smiled with suspicious motives. If he had seen her face, he may have run away, but by the time he saw her it was gone.

She thought of how hot he looked dripping from the bath, his hair wavy and stringy. Droplets of water cascaded over his chest as he stood there, making his nipples harden in the chilly autumn air. He was nude, gloriously nude and she smirked at him.

"No covering?"

"Why? It's not like I am shy."

"So I have noticed." She eyed him as she went to him. She couldn't help to run her hands over his shoulders and down his flank. "I am not complaining."

He took her hands in his and waited for her to look at him. "What is it you have to show me?"

He sounded anxious, curious, and passionate altogether. She loved how young and old he could be with a single sentence.

"Get on the bed."

"With pleasure." He stood by the bed for a moment to be dramatic. She giggled at his attempt. When he settled into bed, he pulled the sheet over himself to keep out some of the cool air. With his hands behind his head and his eyes shimmering with anticipation, he grinned. He knew it would be good if she didn't want to give the goods voluntarily.

She went to the kitchen as he watched her with disappointment, only to perk up as she entered with a goblet and a bottle of red wine. She set it down on the nightstand and laid next to him for a moment to feel his heat.

He smelled so good. His hair always scented like roses, his body like musk, and underneath it all was a faint odor of lager. He drinks too much, she thought.

She grinned as she reached for the scarves she had tied to the bed posts earlier that evening. She took his right hand and made him hold the cool brass while she tethered his wrist. He looked slightly apprehensive as she took his other wrist, but played along out of curiosity. She ran her fingers over the sensitive skin of his underarm cherishing the shivers that sent his nipples to stiffness. She leaned her head in and dragged her hair over his dark chest. He groaned desperately as she flicked her tongue over his nubs while his hips pumped involuntarily.

She purposely left his legs alone. She wanted to him to trust her before she took such liberties with full bonds. He had to know he would enjoy it. He watched her as she stood by the bed, pouring the sweet burgundy liquid into her goblet. She took a long, slow sip to tease him with anticipation.

With a wicked smile, she straddled his hips and held the glass over him. She took a drink and leaned over him. She kissed him deeply, letting him take her tongue and wine together, mingling with the promise of lust. They moaned together, the liquid spilling from his mouth to trail sensuously over his chin and neck.

She raised her head slightly and kissed his chin. He tried to reach for her mouth, but she pulled away. he laid his head down again with a thump.

"You tease me, love." She said nothing, secretly aroused by his voice. She would never tell him that just him talking made her loopy with desire. She slid down his legs, the sheet pulling off him as she moved. The tantalising peek of flesh as it revealed his hips and hair sent her to the brink. The heat of his body and touch of his dark skin was so tempting to her.

She shook her head quickly to clear it and took another drink of wine. Leaning forward, she let it drip from her mouth, coating his body. He groaned as it ran over his chest, down his belly, over his sides. She moved closer to him and lapped it from him, her tongue becoming the most potent sexual weapon she had. He shivered as she ran her tongue over his liquored nipples, tasting her way to his neck.

"Jesus, Rhyley, I need you so bad......" Russell strained against the scarves and tried to avoid her tongue long enough to get the upper hand. She giggled at him and worked her way to his navel.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers