Retired Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so much fun watching you and her. I cannot wait to taste her all over you. Come here big boy. You won the bet, so now you get a big surprise."

Fred knew he would not be able to do some things for a few hours, but his tongue and fingers would do just fine. Heidi reached for his hand and guided him to their bedroom. "What Heidi wants, Heidi gets" he mused as they fell into bed together.

The next morning, Fred saw Karen out near the back of her van trying to figure out how to lift the lawn mower into the back. He came out of the house and walked across the street.

"Good morning Karen. Sorry to leave you without saying goodbye, but you were pretty contented and sleeping soundly."

"That's fine, when can we do that again?"

"Well I have an agreement with my wife, Heidi, that I am free to play, up to a point."

"A point?"

"Well not everyday, more like once or twice a week she is OK with it, provided she either gets to hear about everything we do or gets to watch."

"So you told her what we did?"

"Nope, she watched everything, through a set of binoculars looking at the mirror on your dresser, which gives an excellent view of your bed. I must admit we have enjoyed you and your husband playing over the last three years from time to time, when your bedroom drapes are open a bit. Yesterday she watched us and it put her over the top."

Karen's face turned almost as red as her hair, but she quickly recovered. "I guess it is only fair, I have been watching you cutting grass and working on your garden for some time, and playing with myself."

"I guess we are two Watchers, like the old Highlander television show."

"Never heard of that show."

"Never mind, I'm just glad we have mutual refined activities that both of us enjoy. Let me help you get your lawn mower into the back of the van. In four or five days, I will be back to cut your grass, and your establishment can provide appropriate payment."

Karen laughed, and looked forward to that.

(A few days later)

Like clockwork, Karen played with Fred after he cut her grass. They usually ended their sessions with a brief nap in bed together, and sometimes played into the night. This went on for the next three weeks.

(Back to the beginning of our story)

Have woken to her husband's headlights shining into the bedroom, she opened her robe as Jon came through the front door and closed it behind him. Karen immediately went down to her knees in front of him, and unzipped his fly. Jon was caught a little bit by surprise, and hoped Karen did not notice the smell on his member that the flight attendant had left over the Pacific Ocean.

Karen did notice the smell and taste, but wanted to keep Jon occupied long enough for Fred to slip out the back. She loved Jon and her mouth and tongue were working very hard to welcome him back to the states. Maybe he won't have to travel back anytime soon. Karen heard the sliding door slowly close, but continued her assault on her husband.

Across the street, Heidi laughed as she saw her husband push the lawn mower across the street. He had his tennis shoes sitting on top of the motor, not having any time to put them on. Heidi had been watching the late afternoon and evening activities, and had almost gone to bed figuring her husband wanted to sleep over and have Karen as breakfast in bed. She was a little alarmed when the car pulled in, but recognized it as Karen's husband's. She wondered if they would react in time, and thought about coming out the front door and calling Jon for some reason to delay and distract him. But she was not wearing anything, so she just watched. When Jon opened the door, she thought she saw Karen standing there with her robe open.

"It has probably been a few years since you had to crawl out a window in the middle of the night so that the husband did not catch you," she laughed.

"Just my fast action, stealthy ways to avoid unneeded bloodshed. Karen reacted very fast and met her husband at the door, and dropped immediately to her knees and gave him a blowjob. I watched for a few minutes: then slipped out the back."

"Well it looks like it will be just you and me for the next week until Jon takes off for China again."

"That's fine, the love of my life. But sooner or later, we have got to get you between Karen's legs."

TO BE CONTINUED

12