All Comments on 'Return of a Princess Ch. 04'

by thedevilsangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 16 years ago
You need an editor

You have a really nice story here and I enjoy reading it. That said, I'm sure that others have told you about the mistakes that can be seen in your writing. Not terribly, huge mistakes, but there are many of them. You need an editor. That what editors are for. To catch things like that and to help make your story better. I hope you keep writing, because you have a good grasp of what makes a good story, but you should really find someone to read over your stories before you submit them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Stop

and get an editor before you submit new chapters! You have a good idea for a story but there are so many mistakes in every chapter you have submitted so far. It's infuriating and terribly sad. As mentioned before, the story can be so much better if you'd only get an editor. Perhaps stop and read the comments and advice people have posted. Your story can be so much better than this grade school nonsense that it seems to be now.

WarriorPrincessUKWarriorPrincessUKabout 16 years ago
I'm enjoying it

I'm enjoying it even though others moan about you grammer etc. The charracters live and are building an adventure. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get A Life People

Get real people. We're not cruising this Web Site for Purlitzer Prize winners. Just average people looking for an escape from reality. This story is perfect for that very reason. Thedevilsangel is doing just fine. You want Shakespere....try the library.Tomj

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
As someone who not only reads, but also

writes for this site, too many times I get involved in a good story and see what bad grammar, misused words and bad punctuation is doing and have to quit reading. It doesn't take long to get an editor or to have a friend read something over, especially when what is written is good in theory but bad in practice. So for the poster below, it never hurts to make your work the best it can be. To the author, take some advice and get it edited by someone who knows what they are doing. You'll go far that way. The way this is now, I can't go back and read it, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous