Return To Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe smiled at Marcie and said, "Well you seemed to change your opinion of her very quickly."

"I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to judge her."

"I better go get a couple of bottles of wine because we're about out."

"I'll go with you honey," and Marcie signed their dinner ticket before they went wine shopping. Their little gift shop only had about a dozen different wines so it didn't take them long to get their wine and then waited for Bev near the door.

Joe wasn't bashful about checking her out as she walked toward them and even though her bikini was more modest than Marcie's was, when she neared he told her, "Bev you look fantastic."

"Thank you Joe. This is only the second time I've had my bikini on since we arrived. I wear them more at home than I have this trip." Bev's bitterness was pretty obvious but she was smiling as they walked out together.

It was only about a five minute walk to number twelve and the three of them went in. Bev looked around and said, "This really is charming and very comfortable."

"We think so too," Marcie said. "Plus we can walk straight across to the beach."

Joe added, "Even if we're naked." Bev raised her eyebrows and looked at him as she tried to decide if he was being serious but she didn't ask because she was afraid to even know that detail.

"How far do you walk?"

"Oh it depends, sometimes a mile and sometimes a lot farther. It just depends on our mood and our stamina. We didn't even walk last night because we were just to tired."

"What could you find to do here that would tire you that much?"

Joe added another ounce or so to her glass and said, "We'll tell you a little about that as we walk." Bev could only smile and try not to look confused as she continued to sip her wine. They talked for a little while and then Marcie went to the door and looking out said, "I think it's almost dark enough to walk. We could start now and just walk slowly." Joe knew he'd had plenty of wine so he stood up in agreement leaving his glass of wine where it was and they left.

Chapter Twelve

Marcie was on Joe's left and Bev on his right as they went and as soon as they reached the shore they stopped and watched the last glow of the setting sun as it set the western sky on fire. "Not a cloud in the sky," Bev observed, "This is so peaceful. And look other than one couple I don't see anybody out here. They're missing so much. I've missed so much."

Joe gently put his arm around her waist and told her, "Well tonight is a good time to change that Bev." She smiled up at him and then at Marcie as she put her hand over his at her hip.

"I'm so glad we got together."

"We are too," and they started their slow walk and his hand continued to ride on her hip for a couple more minutes. When he let it slide it slowly brushed across her ass in a more or less innocent way.

The three of them were quiet until Marcie stopped and pulled her bikini skirt off and handed it to Joe. She could have carried it just as well but it was symbolic. He knew she had taken just her first step toward being naked in front of their new friend. It was no more than ten minutes later when Marcie stopped to look out at the ocean.

"I just wanted to stop for a minute and enjoy this. These walks always seem to end too soon so maybe we've just been walking too fast." Joe's arm found its way around Bev's waist again and hers went around him as Marcie took a couple of steps into the water.

"Enjoying yourself Bev," Joe asked.

She looked up at him and she said, "This is wonderful, how did you know this was just what I needed?"

"A lucky guess perhaps."

"Weren't you and Marcie with another couple when you arrived?"

"Yes and they're around somewhere. Like we said earlier, we all just took the day off. We needed some alone time."

"Then I shouldn't be here either."

"We invited you remember? We've had our alone time and we've rested so we're fine now. I'm glad you're with us and I like having my arm around you."

"Joe will this upset Marcie?"

"I promise this will not cause a problem of any kind but what about your husband, won't he wonder where you are?"

"I left him a note telling him I was walking with friends and wouldn't be back until much later. It's his turn to sit around without me."

"When you talk to your acquaintances at the inn do any of them ever mention the island magic?"

She laughed and said, "Oh yes it's the topic of conversation almost everyday."

"But you haven't experienced it yourself."

"I don't even believe it exists...do you?"

"As a matter of fact Marcie and I both believe it totally." The light from the western sky was rapidly disappearing as Marcie rejoined the twosome and Joe said, "Bev just asked me if we believe in the island magic."

She smiled and added, "We absolutely do Bev. We've had too many unexplainable events to just ignore it."

"I don't believe it at all."

"Joe tell her about your golfing experiences, and your roller blade experience." He looked at her and turned to continue their walk and kept his hold on her as they walked very slowly. The whole story of Joe's golfing and meeting the two women and all that happened that day before he went into the story about Meredith and their accident. "Bev honey keep in mind that every time we tell you about any of these events it is all the more curious in that they all fulfill fantasies, either mine or Marcie's or both of us."

"You're making this all up."

"I promise you we are not. There are more stories but they are so very personal that we don't want to offend you."

They were barely moving forward as she tried to take in what they had told her. "But you made love to that woman from the golf course and to Meredith, isn't that pretty personal?"

"Of course it is but there are...well I can tell you about Liz, Mary, Ken and Jorge." He related the story about their first experience at what was then the isolated beach and he didn't spare the adjectives.

"Oh my God. Marcie I don't blame you for getting upset with Joe."

"But remember I wasn't exactly behaving myself either."

"So you credit the island for all of this...or blame it, whatever."

"Well considering that one of Joe's main fantasies was to have me exposed to other guys I'd say it had a lot to do with it. Well that and his experience with those two very good looking women. Do you have any fantasies Bev?"

"Who, me? Of course not."

"You sound just like Gail my best friend. She denied again and again that she had fantasies but the island knew and they have all come true, at least the ones she's admitted to."

Bev still had a good hold on Joe's waist and he put his other arm around her as he stood behind her and kissed her neck. "Bev I predict that before this night is over you will have a fantasy fulfilled."

"No that can't be. No because I don't have any remember?"

He kissed her neck again as his hands teased her bare midriff just under her breasts and told her, "We'll see. We'll see," and he kissed her one last time as she half moaned and half whimpered as she said, "Oh God Joe don't do that."

Their walk continued at the same slow pace. They moved on in silence but Marcie and Joe both knew Bev's mind was working hard at sorting things out to her satisfaction. The moonlight was strong enough for them to be able to see each other and with their arms still around each other's waist Bev looked down at their feet as they moved through the sand and then looked up at Joe and smiled. He stepped in front of her and kissed her as one of his hands went to her butt and pulled her into him. She resisted the kiss and even pushed against Joe's chest with one hand but it was a fairly feeble effort. A second later the kiss became a mutual tongue to tongue exploration as her arms went around him and she felt his warm naked back under her hands. She must have reached a point that frightened her because she suddenly stopped and pushed him away again but just far enough that she could look up at him. She said nothing as they studied each other's eyes and lips. She put her right hand to his cheek and caressed him and then took it away and started to walk taking determined strides until she slowed down a few steps later and Joe and Marcie caught up with her. Nothing was said but his arm went around her waist again just as hers went around him.

Chapter Thirteen

They finally turned around and Joe stopped her and kissed her again. She didn't resist and in fact kissed him back with all the emotion she had boiling inside of her at that instant. This time rather than push him away she just smiled at him and they continued their slow walk back toward number twelve. They didn't make it twenty feet when Joe stopped her and turned her to face him again. She expected him to kiss her again but when his arms went around her they unhooked her bra and pulled it forward. She gasped and putting her hands up tried to stop him. Joe just became more forceful then and held both of her hands in his right hand and pulled her top down. "Stop fighting me or I'll just rip it off and you'll have to go back to the inn topless."

She stopped and looked at him and said, "Joe don't do this to me please."

"You have beautiful breasts Bev and I want to see them and feel them," and with that his hand explored her breasts and for the next minute or so she tried to escape his hold on her. Then she moaned and submitted herself to his touch and his lips when he bent down to bathe and taste her nipples. Her head went back and he held her to keep her from falling as he continued to shower her with kisses and caresses.

Marcie just watched. She had never seen Joe be forceful like that and at first it scared her. But when Bev gave into his advances she relaxed and watched the two lovers. They came together in an embrace and a long kiss until his hand went to her bikini bottom. It had no ties so he had to push it down and once again she grabbed material and tried to stop him begging him not to expose her any further. She was putting up a good fight so he pushed her back and lowered her to the sand where he pinned her down and with a lot of effort and determination got her bottom off and tossed it well away from them.

Turning to face her he lay on top of her and kissed her until he felt Marcie's hands. He lifted his hips and with her help they managed to get his suit off too. He lay on her again and she could feel his hot erection press against her mound and lower belly as he returned to kissing and fondling her as she continued to put up modest resistance. "Joe no we shouldn't be doing this."

"Bev you want this and I know you do. You want to feel me touch you and control you."

"No I don't, really I don't."

He helped her up and said, "You're walking all the way back in the nude. I'll be naked and so will Marcie. When we pass somebody they will be able to see your nakedness. They will be invited to stare and appreciate your nakedness."

"Oh my God, why are you doing this?"

"You know why I'm doing this and when we get back to the cottage I'm going to make love to you Bev. Now don't try to run or I'll use your bra to tie your hands behind you." But she did try to run and he caught her and bound her wrists behind her. "I warned you. Now people can see you bound up like a truant teenager going to see the judge. When we get to the cottage I will judge you. I will see if you are a competent lover and sex partner." Marcie was still amazed at what was happening. Where did Joe come up with the things he was saying? Where did he ever get the idea to force himself on Bev? On top of that why was Bev responding to his treatment of her?

It wasn't until they were almost back when another couple came toward them. They were both dressed in shorts and her in a halter top and as they realized they were approaching three naked people they stopped and stared. Joe waited until they were very close before he stopped and turned Bev to face them. "Evening. Isn't this the most fantastic place to be? Bev look up honey they would like to see all of you." She straightened up and the guy was busy trying to take in both women and the woman was studying Joe and both women as well. "You two really should try going without clothes, it's such a rush and nobody will bother you." He turned Bev so they could see her exposed ass and then turned her back around. "Great looking woman isn't she? The three of us are going back and have a little party now. Happy walking," and they went on their way, the couple never having said a word.

They didn't go far before he stopped and turned Bev toward him. "See honey they really enjoyed looking at your body and it didn't hurt a bit," and he kissed her again. She tried to resist but her passions were starting to betray her as she returned his kiss. They went on and when she saw the cottages she stiffened up and said, "Oh my God we're out in the open."

"Yes, where anybody that happens to look can see your nakedness."

"Oh Joe please hurry and get me inside."

"Oh no we've been walking nice and slow so we'll finish like that." He wanted her to taste a little more of his control before they went to bed where he really would make love to her. As they entered the cottage he held her by her bra that was tied to her wrists and led her straight to the bedroom. He untied her and she acted like she was going to bolt so he threw her on the bed and he quickly joined her and got on top of her.

"Joe no we can't do this, I'm married."

"So am I. In fact Marcie's here to watch me take you."

"No you won't."

"Oh but I will darling," and he pushed and stuffed her right hand behind her and caught it with his right hand and pinned her left one with his elbow. Then with his legs over hers he used his feet to pull her legs apart just far enough that he was able to lower himself. Then with is left hand he guided his cock to her entrance and pushed quickly. She froze then and with a little more effort he was inside of her and he felt her warmth wrap around his shaft and Bev stopped struggling. She looked up at him as he went deeper into her and she moved her legs wider for him as she moaned softly and whispered, "Oh God, yes, yes." Joe slowed down then and releasing his hold on her they kissed and his hips moved slowly at first as they were lost in their union. Her voice was soft as she told him, "God it feels so good to have you inside of me honey." That was the last time she was soft and quiet because he increased his tempo and she became a woman obsessed with his cock. She didn't care what position they were in, only that she could feel his cock seeing to her needs. Joe lost his fight and gave her his spunk but she wasn't done with him. With him on his back she lowered herself on his still nearly hard cock and with his juices running out of her she pumped up and down as he watched her breasts dance for him. With his hands either on her hips or reaching for her breasts she rode him through another orgasm and then a third before she dropped onto him and they shared a long deep kiss. He was still inside of her more or less but he was going soft so he fell out and she dropped to her side next to him still breathing hard. "God I wish we could have kept going."

Once they were finally on their feet Bev embraced Marcie and told her, "Thank you and I really mean it. Thank you."

"You're welcome Bev."

"I'm sure you two know that I really do have fantasies and you've fulfilled my biggest one."

"I'm glad." Then she looked at Joe and told him, "Rest lover because it's going to be awhile before you get any sleep tonight." Marcie drove Bev back to the inn and went home to her husband.

Chapter Fourteen

It was almost ten Thursday morning before the two of them were showered and on their way to breakfast where they ran into Gail and Charlie. He slapped Joe's back and said, "Well it's about time you two appeared. We found Amber and Brad and we're going to take the shuttle to St. Croix to explore but we'll wait for you two."

"Go ahead," Joe told him and looking first at Marcie and then at Charlie said, "I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"You poor devil. Okay we'll meet you back here for dinner then," and off they went to join Amber and Brad.

Marcie looked at Joe and asked him, "Are you really that tired?"

"No. Well maybe a little but I just didn't feel like being around a city full of people I guess, I hope that's okay."

I'm just as happy to stay here. I like just being with you."

"And I think I still owe you something special for letting me have my way with Bev last night."

"By the way how did you know she would like what you did to her?"

"I didn't exactly know but she must have been sending me signals because I was sure that I was right. Sure enough to take the chance anyway."

"Well you did the right thing."

"I even surprised myself."

"She would have freaked out had she been the one on the wooden cross at Rock Beach. You could have spanked her and really driven her crazy."

"Wouldn't that have been something to experience."

As they went out they ran into Bev. "Morning you two," she said.

Joe smiled and told her, "Morning beautiful, doing okay?"

"All things considered I'm doing fine. I had a talk with Gabe last night and we've come to an agreement. He's staying here and I'm leaving on the afternoon launch."

"That's too bad Bev, is it because of what happened last night?"

"Mostly because of how Gabe talked and behaved last night. I've hardly seen him this trip and he doesn't seem bothered in the least by that. He's not going to like what he finds when he gets home Saturday."

"Bev we're sorry if what we did has caused you to feel this way."

"What we did didn't cause any problems at all. In fact they helped me face the truth and to live my fantasy."

Joe told her, "Look Bev we both know there is no way that Gabe could be golfing like he claims."

Marcie touched his arm and said, "Joe you don't know that."

"No he's right Marcie but I just didn't want to accept that. Okay so I was bad last night but had he treated me half way right none of that would have happened."

She turned to go and Joe told her, "Bev...you weren't bad last night, you were amazingly good."

She smiled and kissed his cheek before saying, "I'm really going to miss you two. Take care and who knows maybe we'll run into each other one day."

As they watched her walk away Marcie asked, "Okay lover so now what? We have the day to ourselves and then tomorrow for whatever and then we go home."

"You know, it's like the last time we were here. We were ready to go home before the week was up that time too and I'm ready to go home now."

"Bored?"

"No just over stimulated. I love you and I love how it is when we're here but after about the fourth day I start to get a little numb."

"I know what you mean honey. Let's go back and stare at the other tourists on the beach and talk."

"Let's go."

Marcie waited until they were settled in wooden Adirondack chairs near the water and then she asked, "Do you suppose we've said or done something wrong to Gail and Charlie?"

"I can't imagine what it would be. It is kind of strange how they've taken off on their own though."

"I think so too. I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out. If it continues I'm going to come right out and ask them if something is wrong."

"They did invite us to join them though."

"That's true. Sorry we didn't go?"

"Not at all, you?"

"No, I'm enjoying it being just the two of us for awhile. Maybe the four of them are bonding in St. Croix."

"Getting jealous?"

"No...well I don't think so anyway, just curious."

"Joe something there's something else that I've been thinking about. When it was just the two of us here it was so great. Of course it was all new too. Then being with Charlie and Gail is always great too. But now it seems like every time we turn around somebody else is coming into our lives. I mean each and every time has been an experience to remember, but it's happening so often that it's interfering with our lives too. There is Brad and Amber. They're a nice couple and all...but six is almost too many. Then there was Bev too."

1...45678...14