Return To Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail was staring into Charlie's eyes as Joe's cock moved faster into her. Charlie could feel Joe's cock in his wife and that was almost as exciting for him as it was for Gail. Charlie moaned and said, "I'm close honey. Joe's cock is rubbing up and down my cock and I'm going to...," and he lost it as Gail did her best to move her hips to milk her husbands cock and receive his juices. Joe kept going but her very tight ass was more than he could resist and a second later pushed deep as his cock pumped and he gave her his offering. Gail had enjoyed at least two orgasms or one long one it was hard to tell. They didn't move for several seconds as Gail slowly came down and lowered herself on to Charlie to rest.

Joe got to his feet and went into the water to rinse off as Marcie joined him. She took his cock in her hand and bathed him before they fell into each other's arms. "Marcie honey I love you so much. Thank you for letting us do that for Gail and I promise you will be rewarded."

"I'm counting on that lover. When did you and Charlie cook that up?"

"In the restroom at the restaurant before we left."

"Very clever, what brought that on?"

"Charlie came up with it actually. You're next."

She smiled and said, "I don't think so. And for sure not for awhile."

"Yes my love. You're right, not right now but soon."

Gail and Charlie joined them and she bathed herself before going to Joe and said, "I love you."

"I love you too babe. You okay?"

"I'm beyond great but I'll never be the same thanks to you and my husband."

"Good."

"Yes you were." She turned to Marcie and embraced her and said much the same thing. "I love you too and thank you for allowing that to happen."

"You're welcome. Judging from what I saw I'd say you liked that."

"It was incredible. If that happened very often I'd be ruined. I'd never want to settle for just one cock again."

Charlie put his arms around Marcie and said, "You're getting a little red love, let's go get you lotioned up." He kept his hands on her naked hips and followed her up to the blanket and the lotion and said, "Lie on your belly and I'll take very good care of you." She just smiled and did as she was told. As soon as she was on the blanket he motioned to Joe and Gail with the lotion bottle. Gail whispered in Joe's ear and then the three of them went to work on her with Charlie rubbing a generous amount of lotion onto her upper back and arms while Joe took care of her waist and butt and Gail worked up from her feet. All Marcie could do was lie there and moan her appreciation repeatedly, especially when Joe's fingers slipped between her ass cheeks and he teased her anus and slipped a finger into her. "Oh God," was all she could manage and she didn't move.

They finally had her turn over and she was flushed with excitement. She lay back and again they coated her with most of what was left of the lotion. Then as she moaned and tried to lie still Charlie kissed her and then Joe kissed her. They took turns as their hands felt and teased her breasts. Then she felt a tongue taste her vertical lips. She opened her eyes and saw both Joe and Charlie still there so she knew Gail was between her legs She opened herself as wide as she could to help and felt like she wanted to faint. The hot sun was pouring down on them and she could smell the sweetness of the ocean drift up to her as she was attended to by all three of them. Then she reached for Joe and Charlie's almost hard cocks. One in each hand, very close to her fantasy. The only difference was Gail was eating her rather than another guy fucking her. She managed to moan and tilt her pelvis up to Gail as she felt a tongue slip back and forth over her clit and fingers enter her pussy. Then she opened her eyes and stared at Joe as she said, "Oh God yes...oh my God I'm cumming honey..," and that's as far as she got. As she stared at Joe her orgasm hit and rather than stop, Gail rode her rocking pelvis and kept her fingers pumping into her best friend. Then leaving her clit alone Gail continued to tease her for a few more seconds hoping to prolong her climax...and it did. When it was finally over Marcie just lay there as Joe put her sunglasses on her.

Chapter Seven

It was almost time for Ki and the four of them had waded into the water to rinse off again and were standing there when the boat came into view. Joe and Charlie looked at the women and they just smiled and stood their ground so the guys did too. If it wasn't Ki somebody was going to be very surprised. It wasn't Ki.

She eased the boat to the sand and tried not to stare at the guy's cocks but they were still past half mast and once they saw her in her tiny bikini they weren't about to get soft anytime soon. She recovered from her surprise and said, "Ki asked me to come pick you up, I'm Alana and he didn't warn me that I might be surprised."

Joe smiled and said, "And he didn't warn us that a beautiful woman would be here to pick us up."

"I think Ki is having some fun at our expense."

"Are you going to make us get dressed for the ride home?"

"We're good to go as far as I'm concerned."

Alana liked to go fast. We cut through the waves and all of us got a fair share of spray from the bow bouncing in the swells. They waited as long as they could but then dressed and just nicely made it when they came around the end of the island and headed to the main dock at the resort rather than at the house. "Here we are safe and sound."

"Alana," Joe said, "As much as we like Ki I have to tell you, you're much nicer to look at."

She gave him a cute smile and then said, "You weren't too bad yourself." Marcie just smiled at her husband and led the way from the boat and up the dock.

"Joe honey she couldn't have been more than nineteen or twenty."

"Works for me."

"Dreamer."

"This island is all about dreams and desires."

"I'm sure even this island has it's limits honey."

Charlie added, "She's the stuff of dreams, wet dreams." Gail just smacked his arm and kept walking. By the time they reached the cottages they were ready for a shower and some rest so the couples split up agreeing to meet out front at six o'clock.

Once again Charlie and Joe were sitting on the little white chairs in front of Joe's cottage waiting for Marcie and Gail when Brad and Amber came in from the beach. Joe and Charlie stood up and openly gazed at Amber as Charlie said, "Amber if you don't mind my saying so you look so much sexier than the last time we saw you."

She blushed and said thanks and Brad told them about buying her new bikini and some things at the beachwear shop. Joe said, "Brad I have to compliment you on your taste in women and both of you on your taste in bikinis." Amber was just shy enough to be cute as she smiled and thanked him. "So are you enjoying the beaches?"

Brad looked at his wife and then said, "Damn we went to Rock Beach and...and there were two couples that...well one woman was topless and the other one was naked."

"Takes some getting used to doesn't it."

"There was more and Amber is going to have to work hard to get me to go home."

Charlie was enjoying Amber's coquettish look and asked her, "How did you fare?"

"It took me a minute or two to accept the idea even though you warned us ahead of time. Oh wait, did you mean did I get naked?"

"Now don't tease me. Did you get naked Amber?"

She smiled and said, "No of course not."

"Why not?"

"What do you mean why not?"

"I dare you and Brad to walk the beach tonight."

"Why? Oh that's right the four of you...," and then she blushed again.

"Now the last time you said you were going to camp out and catch us naked."

"I was just kidding."

"Then I dare you to walk with us tonight."

"No I can't...I mean you...I'd see you..."

"You'd see all of me, Joe and both women."

Brad smiled and put his arm around her and said, "I think we should join them."

"Brad are you crazy. You want them to see me naked?"

"When in Rome and all that."

She smiled at Joe and Charlie and then said, "Brad and I better go back to the cottage and have a talk."

As they walked away Marcie and Gail appeared and Joe said, "About nine o'clock Amber." She turned her head and smiled back at them but said nothing.

Marcie got close to Joe and asked, "Now what are you up to?"

"We just invited them to walk with us tonight. They won't of course but I was having fun teasing her."

"She's still shy I take it."

"She is. I really think she's thinking about it at some level but she blushes even at the mention of nakedness."

"The island will have a hard time with her."

"The island will not be denied though."

Chapter Eight

They were just finishing dinner when Brad and Amber came into the dining room and saw them. They waved and Marcie and Gail motioned for them to join their little group. When they got there Brad said, "You're about done but thanks."

"Join us and we'll have a drink or two while you eat," Gail said. Once again half bashful Amber smiled as her eyes danced between the two men before she said, "If you're sure it's okay."

"Of course, we want to hear about your day." With that settled they sat down and conversation flowed. Then Gail asked the twosome, "So you went to Rock Beach and had a couple of surprises."

"More than a couple," Brad added. He looked at his wife and she just sat there and avoided looking at the guys. "We didn't venture too far because we saw the two women we mentioned soon after we got to the beach." Cute Amber looked at Brad and then down at the table because she knew what was coming next. "Well we went maybe another couple of hundred feet or so and there was a couple that...well they weren't making love but all most. They probably did but we didn't stay to find out. Down the beach farther it looked like there was a pretty good sized group but we didn't see any color so we assumed they were naked. That's when Amber decided we needed to turn around and head back."

Marcie smiled at Amber and said, "You've had quite a day of it then."

"I still can't believe what we saw and I can't even guess what we missed by turning back."

"I don't know if it helps but our first time here I started out in a suit that had more material than what you probably wear to the store back home. I was petrified to wear less."

"Really? What do you wear now?"

"Well when or if I wear anything it's a very tiny bikini."

She studied Marcie for a second and then asked, "How did you get past that fear?"

"It wasn't easy but everywhere we looked there were women nearly naked so I was as much embarrassed as I was afraid. I had to either crawl into a hole or do something about it. I'm surprised that you had that little scrunchie bikini on earlier."

"Like you that was hard for me to do but it wasn't long before I relaxed."

"My bikini was almost a thong. Not quite but almost and believe it or not it wasn't long before I pulled my top off as we walked down the beach."

Then Joe stepped in saying, "Her bottoms went next but it was almost dark by then."

"That's when a couple came toward us."

"Oh my God," Amber said with wide eyes.

"Joe held me close to him and we just walked on like it was nothing. What an incredible rush that was too. I've been hooked on being naked ever since."

Then Joe added, "She's had quite a few adventures since then in fact."

Marcie just said, "When we go back us women will let the guys go ahead and we'll talk." And that's what they did but not before Brad grumbled about missing out on Marcie's tales.

The women didn't just walk slower they stopped about half way back and it was fifteen minutes before they rejoined the men looking every bit the innocents. Before Brad and Amber could leave Joe put an arm around Amber's naked waist and looking right into her eyes said, "Remember, nine tonight for a nice walk along the shore in the moonlight." All Amber could do was smile up at him as she felt his warmth pressed against her and her heart raced. Brad finally said they were going to their cottage and rest so with goodbyes and see you later exchanged they headed back to number ten.

Marcie moved close to Joe and said, "I could almost feel Amber's apprehension when you put your arm around her. I'll bet she's still trying to put herself back together because she kept talking about how being in her bikini and little skirt made her feel totally naked."

"I hope I didn't upset her too much."

"Well she was smiling the whole time, but then you were too." They were saving walking on the beach until later so they relaxed in the hot tub instead and talked about Brad and Amber.

Charlie asked the group, "So what are the chances they will join us tonight?"

Joe gave it a fifty percent chance at best and Gail said, "Well listening to her talk I think she wants to join us but I doubt very much that she could bring herself to walk in the nude."

"Okay but what, or rather how will she handle it to see us naked?"

"I don't know about that either. I think she's struggling with all of this."

"Then that means at least a part of her wants to experience things like being naked with us or whatever and as we know the island does have a way of making things happen."

Marcie said, "I suggest we start out in our suits tonight because I think there's a fair chance they will join us. Just how well she'll handle it when we do get rid of our suits I don't know but at least that would give her a short time to mentally prepare herself."

Chapter Nine

It was right at nine o'clock when Gail and Charlie closed their door behind them and a minute later Joe and Marcie joined them and looked toward number ten but saw no signs of movement. "Guess they decided against joining us so we might as well strip right here."

"Let's wait," Marcie said. "Maybe they'll find their courage and catch up with us."

"Okay but I'm not waiting long because I don't see them racing to catch up with us." Their eyes were well adjusted to the near darkness but they still didn't recognize them until the last minute.

"We got here just a few minutes early," Brad explained, and all four of them voiced how glad they were that they had joined their little group. Charlie and Gail led, then Brad and Amber with Joe and Marcie bringing up the rear and off they went walking along the waters edge. It wasn't long before Charlie was teasing Gail and Joe kept acting like he was going to untie Marcie's top causing her to whisper all too loudly to stop. It wasn't long before Gail's top came off but with her back to Brad and Amber they only saw Gail's top dangling from Charlie's hand. Of course Brad was working at memorizing Gail's almost bare ass so he was doing okay. Then Marcie told Joe, "Now give me back my top," and Brad turned to look without thinking just as her top came off and he saw her breasts. He didn't make any attempt to look away until Amber whispered at him to behave. Marcie could have easily stopped Joe but she wanted Brad and Amber to know she was topless. With Charlie reaching for the ties to Gail's bikini bottom Joe removed Marcie's without them making a sound. Next to go was Joe's suit so they were now very naked right behind their new friends.

Marcie gave Joe a sign and he moved up next to Amber and put his arm around her saying, "It looks like you two are doing okay." She put her arm around him and smiled as she turned her head to say something just as her hand touched his hip where his suit should have been. She didn't stop walking or even smiling but she couldn't get a word out.

She left her hand where it was on his hip just as Marcie moved up next to Brad and smiled at him. His eyes went to her breasts and then to her nakedness for what would have normally been a very embarrassingly long time but she smiled and let him stare at her. When he finally looked up to her eyes again she showed him her smile and just put his arm around her waist and continued to walk slowly. Then Marcie whispered to Brad that she would be right back and caught up with Charlie and jerked his suit down to his knees before rejoining Brad. It was only about a half moon but there was enough light to see all that Marcie had to offer. As Joe stayed with Amber and let his fingers tease her by picking at her bikini top Marcie slipped her hand into Brad's suit far enough to feel his butt as they walked. Then she just coaxed it down until he had to stop and take it the rest of the way off as his wife looked on in disbelief. While he was picking his suit up Amber looked at Joe and licked her lips as he untied her top and slipped it off of her. Her breasts weren't much different than Gail's or Marcie's but he made over them in whispers as he stared at her and then kissed her softly. "Oh my God Joe I'm so afraid."

"I understand but it will be okay I promise." Gail and Charlie had stopped and turned so they too stared at Brad and Amber in the soft white moonlight. Joe turned her to face the water and stood behind her with his arms around her just under her breasts. "Amber look at the moon. See how its soft light bounces and reflects off of the water. Feel the soft warm tropical air as it wraps around us and hear the hush of the water as it kisses the sand at our feet. I feel your warm body against mine and under my hands This is something that could never be as enjoyable anywhere else." Then his thumbs just touched the undersides of her breasts as he continued. "My hands want to touch your breasts so much." As she stood there her head slowly tipped back until it was resting against his chest and he kissed her neck. "As we walk remember feeling my hardness pressing against you. It's telling you that I think you are so very sexy and desirable." Her hands were back and on his thighs and he could feel her holding onto him as he whispered, "May I touch your beautiful breasts Amber?" It took her several seconds but she slowly nodded not trusting her voice to tell him yes and Joe's hands moved up and cupped her breasts in his hands as she leaned back against him even more. The soft veil of darkness was just enough to help her allow this to happen. Her hands moved on his legs very slightly as he touched her nipples and he heard a very soft moan. So soft that he almost missed it even in the quiet of the night. Then he kissed her starting at her shoulder and as he continued up her neck toward her ear his right hand untied her bikini at her hip and Amber made no attempt to stop him.

With Charlie standing behind Gail and touching and teasing her they watched Joe and Amber as she allowed him to explore her breasts and they gently kissed and Amber open her legs enough for Joe to remove the tiny garment that hid so little of her. She turned to face Joe and with her arms around him they kissed softly before she said, "We better walk for awhile and I better walk with Brad." He kissed her once more and silently moved back to Marcie as she turned Brad to face his now very naked wife. He saw Charlie openly staring at Amber and he smiled, first at Charlie and Gail and then at Amber before he kissed her. Then on the three couples walked in silence while Joe and Marcie shared a kiss and a smile while they walked along bringing up the rear.

Amber continued to be very nervous and Brad stared at Gail's butt as they walked until they finally stopped to rest and turn around. Then Brad didn't know which way to look because Gail and Marcie made sure he had every opportunity to study both of them. Amber didn't know what to do. She wanted to stare at Charlie and Joe's half hard manhood but she tried to be discreet by just grabbing quick looks at both of them. Charlie caught her at it and putting his hands on her shoulders and looking at her he told her, "Amber honey it's okay to look at Joe and me as much as you want to. In fact we encourage you to do that. Look how hard I am now because of looking at your nakedness."