Return To Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this is happening."

"All four of us know exactly what you mean and what it's like for you right now." He took her hand in his and touched it to his cock and said, "It's okay to touch it. Do whatever it takes for you to get past your fear or being uncomfortable with us. Hold my cock and look at Joe's. See you've made him hard too." She was holding his cock but she didn't move her hand as she asked him, "We...you aren't expecting us to..."

"Expecting us to make love? No but would I like that? I wouldn't just like that, I'd love that. Nobody will force you to make love and that's a promise. I've made love to Marcie many times just as Joe has with Gail and I'm sure that will continue but that doesn't mean you have to join our lifestyle okay?"

She nodded her head and looked down as she moved her hand and watched as his cock head shone with moisture. Then she kissed him gently and removed her hand saying, "Thank you Charlie."

He smiled and said, "Oh thank you love." Gail and Marcie were holding Brad and talking to him as they touched his hard cock and Amber stopped to watch them. Two women were feeling her husband's cock so why wasn't she getting mad and hurt? And how could he have watched both Joe and Charlie touch and caress her with out getting screaming mad? She moved over to Joe again and took his cock in her hand without thinking before kissing him too.

"Charlie said I could feel your cock."

He smiled and said, "Well he's right, you can do that anytime you want to. You seem to be getting used to all of this."

"I'm still spinning and in the morning I don't know if I'll even believe that any of this has even happened. My heart is still racing and I can't even think straight but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. Charlie said we wouldn't make lover or at least we don't have to."

"That's right. This is all about doing what we want to do, not what we feel must be done. If I ever have the honor making love to you I want it to be because you want the same thing." Her hand was slowly moving up and down his cock as she looked over at Brad and saw Gail all but swallow his cock. Her hand stopped and she stared at them before looking back at Joe before kneeling down and taking him in her mouth. She stayed with him until he stopped her and pulled her up to kiss her. "I didn't want to but I had to stop you before it was too late. You're too good at that for my own good."

Everything could have easily progressed very rapidly but Marcie and Gail stopped what they were doing and told Brad it was time to head back. They walked slowly and very little was said as Amber and Brad tried to absorb what had just happened. Brad just knew that at least part of one of his fantasies had just been fulfilled. He just wished it had happened in full daylight and that he'd had his camera.

They relaxed through Tuesday morning but after lunch the decision was made to go to Rock Beach for a few hours and that decision would prove to be a life changing event for Brad and Amber.

When they arrived they spread out three blankets and put down their coolers and though Joe and Charlie were very tempted to help Amber, each put on their own lotion. They took off to their right just as they always did and it wasn't long before they were encountering a mixture of visual treats. Simple things like topless women or couples wading in the warm waters but it seemed the farther they went the more daring people were. It was Amber, Marcie and Gail's turn to stare when they saw their first naked guy standing near his woman with a near erection. Amber almost tripped as she tried to walk and stare to her right at the same time.

The whole beach area seemed more crowded than usual and rather than that providing them with more to see, the opposite was true. It seemed the sheer number of people had a dampening effect on the adventurous ones. Much to the pleasure of the guys, they did start seeing more women ranging from topless to fully naked. After they turned around Joe and Charlie reveled in teasing Amber pretending to be untying her top or the strings at her hips. Gail and Marcie had long since removed their tops and about that point their bottoms ended up in their hands. That of course sent Brad spinning and he couldn't seem to get enough photos of his two naked friends from all angles. Joe and Charlie had left their suits on to make it easier for Amber but when Gail jerked Joe's suit down they gave up and were soon as naked as they could get and once again Amber stared. It was a lot different when they walked the last time and she had nothing more than the moon for her to see their cocks by. The cocks that she had taken in her hand. When she remembered doing that she looked at her hands because she could remember exactly how it felt to have two new cocks in her hands at the same time. She remembered how it felt to walk naked and know the guys were staring at her. She looked down and tried to convince herself that she was naked with them before so she should be able to do that again...but she just couldn't. Not in the middle of a bright sunny day. Just watching Gail and Marcie check out her husband's cock was almost overwhelming for her. She liked the feeling it gave her without a doubt but she still couldn't believe it really was happening. Not to Brad and her. Their lives, though good and happy lives, were pretty simple and predictable . They were only on the island because of a gift from her grandmother. One vacation to anywhere for one week. She already knew it was a life changing gift. She just didn't know how true that would be before it was all over. She underestimated how much the island knew about her.

Chapter Ten

As they rested on their blankets they sampled their wine, cheese and crackers and talked about the beach and what sights they had seen. Amber meant to hold her tongue but something made her look at Marcie and Gail and ask, "Did you see that naked guy?"

"Which one," Gail asked, "I saw two."

"Did you really? The one next to that tall dark haired topless woman."

"Oh yes we did see him. Nice specimen of manhood I'd say."

"God will I ever get used to all of this excitement?"

"I'm sure you will and probably before the day is out."

"But look at you two, naked as you can be and you're so relaxed about it."

"We're more excited than you think Amber. Both of us love this feeling."

Brad added, "And I love looking at you."

"Good because we like looking at you too stud." He smiled at that comment.

Joe broke the short silence saying, "You know every time we're here we go to the right. What might we be missing to the left?"

Marcie told him, "Well we can see the angel's arm from here so we could only have half a mile or so to walk."

"A lot can be seen or can happen in that distance, especially if we take our time."

Charlie jumped up then and said, "Then let's go exploring the day is slipping away all too fast." That's all it took and they were on their way toward the angel's arm and hopefully new adventures.

They noticed almost immediately that there were fewer people but of the ones they did see more were either naked or very close to it. Joe stepped up to Amber for a second and as he put his arm around her she did the same before looking down and seeing his cock pointing the way to go. Then as she looked up at him he smiled and quickly undid her little top where it was tied at her back. She took a quick breath and releasing him tried to hold her top in place by holding her arms straight down at her sides. Brad saw what they were doing and he untied her top behind her neck and she quickly looked at him. He moved her arm away so Joe did the same and Brad caught her top as it fell in front of her. Then to make it a little easier for her Joe slowed and as Marcie caught up with him she asked, "Have fun?"

"Yes I did." Then he added in a whisper, "I didn't think she would let that happen."

"I didn't either but she did. I told you that if it was a contest between her and the island, the island would win."

"Only if that's what she really wants."

"And I really think it is."

It was impossible to say who noticed it first but Charlie was the first to turn and head in that direction with the others following and Brad, Charlie and Joe it seemed were of the same mind at that instant. Before she could sort out what was happening Joe and Brad held Amber's arms out as she suddenly realized what was happening. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing faster as she said, "No, please don't. Brad please not now." With her arms held out from her sides and using her bikini top Charlie tied her left hand to the makeshift cross anchored in the ground and using Marcie's top soon had her right arm restrained at the wrist as well. Amber was now well restrained and helpless as she complained in an ever softening voice. At that point Marcie and Gail were just watching from the sidelines but they would have something to do very soon as well. Brad's job for the most part was going to be to make sure she could see him watching and enjoying as the scene played itself out.

Joe kissed her first and let his hands wander over her naked belly and sides just missing her breasts. Then Charlie did much the same as Joe slowly ran his hands up her legs and not stopping until his fingers breezed over her mound. Amber's legs were clamped together tightly so without some force they weren't going to get their hands between her legs.

Joe was first to kiss her deeply and then as he looked into her eyes his hand went to her right breast and she inhaled quickly and held her breath as he explored her small firm breast and her telling nipple. Amber was still softly complaining and pleading but her once small nipples were betraying her by standing up and begging for more attention. Charlie took over and did the same and paid homage to her left breast as Joe suckled at her right nipple. In moments Amber had replaced her soft complaints to very soft moans of pleasure between very unconvincing pleas for freedom. All she could manage were broken strings of words now. "Oh God...no...oh God that feels...no please..." and mixed in there were fluttering sighs as she moved her chest forward to meet their hands and lips.

Charlie put his hand on the tie at her hip and once again Amber begged. "No, please not that...oh my God I'm not ready for...," and Joe gently bit her nipple as his left hand moved down toward her hip by way of her soft tender and sensitive belly. Again Amber moaned and lost her ability to form words. Her eyes would be wide open and then close as the powerful and erotic sensations washed over her. Brad was standing there as hard as the wood she was tied to so Gail moved over to him and as Amber looked on helplessly Gail slid her hand up and down his shaft a couple of times as she looked at Amber. Then turning him to the side Amber watched as Gail all but swallowed his cock and then pulled and pushed his hips so he was fucking her mouth and all while Charlie and Joe continued to tease and taste her. After that it was Marcie and Gail that saw to Brad's needs but just short letting him reach his ultimate goal.

Joe's hand went to her hip and she felt the strings release their hold on her as Charlie did the same on the other side. They hadn't planned any of this in advance but it wasn't hard for them to anticipate what would happen at what point. One would do something and the other would just follow the lead until they did something new.

Her small scrap of protection between her legs was still in place but only because her legs were still clamped tightly together. That is until the two women abandoned Brad and went over to Amber. They knelt down on each side of her and with some effort moved her feet apart in the soft sun warmed sand and with Joe and Charlie's hands on her lower belly they slid down pushing her bikini down until it just dropped to the sand. Amber felt a hand on her mound but she could no longer do anything but moan or utter soft unintelligible words. As Gail and Marcie's hands slipped up her legs toward her pussy, Joe's hand found its way between her legs as Charlie's moved to the back and teased her back there as his hand made its way between her cheeks and on south. Amber was a bundled mass of erotic zones now so it mattered less and less where they touched her because most sensations seemed to end up between her legs.

Amber and Joe's eyes locked onto each other as his finger divided her moist lips and then slipped inside of her. Then just before he kissed her hard he told her, "I want you Amber. I want to feel myself slide into you. I want to feel you under me as my cock goes deep into you again and again." She was moments from her climax now. With both women teasing her legs, Charlie all but sliding a finger into her ass and Joe with two fingers now buried in her and sliding in and out she managed a soft, "Oh yes, fuck me...oh shit...," and then it hit her so hard her knees gave out and her restraints gave out as she dropped to the sand as Marcie grabbed her and Amber ended up in her arms.

It seemed like a long time to Amber but moments later she smiled at Marcie and whispered, "Wow." Marcie just smiled and waited for her to recover. Amber finally sat up and then with Charlie's help she stood up and hugged and kissed him before treating Joe to the same. "Thanks all of you. I'm still a little out of breath but thank you," and the fact that she was still naked no longer bothered her. The island had provided for her by fulfilling a fantasy that not even Brad knew she had.

Everybody but Amber were still sexually charged but they were also getting pretty tired from all of the fresh air, walking and almost constant stimulation. Joe finally admitted, "I'm done. By the time we get back we'll have about an hour to rest before dinner." All were in agreement though Brad seemed the most hesitant of the group to call it quits.

It was almost seven before the four of them made their way up to number ten and knocked on Brad and Amber's cottage door. Then after getting no response from a second knock they went on to the restaurant and had a fairly quiet dinner and a couple of drinks. Marcie said, "I'm taking tomorrow off to just sit in the shade on the beach and read and watch the world go by. I am physically and emotionally spent and need to recharge my batteries."

Gail leaned back and said, "I am too Marcie. I don't know if I want to read or what but I'm not moving anymore than I have to tomorrow." With that decided they all went back and even decided to forgo their nightly beach walk. Right then walking anywhere just didn't appeal to them. Gail and Charlie managed to make love with minimal effort before falling asleep and Joe and Marcie took advantage of their hot tub before going to bed and made love before crashing.

Chapter Eleven

Wednesday was a day of rest for all of them so after a late and very leisurely breakfast they all went back to their cottages where Joe and Marcie enjoyed a late morning session in the hot tub and Gail and Charlie found a comfortable place on the beach not far from the main building to read and relax and enjoy the occasional beverage from the bar next to the restaurant. Brad and Amber had disappeared and their little electric car wasn't at their cottage.

Joe and Marcie finally walked out to the beach and like Charlie and Gail found a comfortable place to watch the people and read until dinner time. Joe looked at his wife and asked her, "Doing okay honey?"

She smiled and told him, "I'm doing great. You know it isn't so much that I'm physically tired. It's more like I was people tired. My sexual batteries were totally drained and I didn't feel like I could even handle the stimulation of walking along Rock Beach."

"Feeling any better now?"

"A lot better, how are you doing?"

"I feel fully rested and very happy but also hungry."

"Where do you suppose Brad and Amber went?"

"Who knows. It isn't like there are a lot of places to escape to on this island. It seems funny that Gail and Charlie aren't here with us."

"I know, we've gotten so used to the four of us being together all the time."

"They probably needed some time alone and I think that's a lot of what we needed for a few hours."

Marcie jumped up and holding her hands out to him said, "Let's go have dinner." They walked up to the restaurant for some exercise and had a nice meal and followed that with a bottle of an African Merlot. "Joe I expected to see Charlie and Gail but they weren't on the beach and they aren't here either."

"I know, I hope they're okay."

He refilled their glasses and Marcie said, "Oh no, it's that snooty woman that talked to us when we signed in."

"Well play nice because she's headed this way."

"Shit."

"Good evening," she offered. "I remember you from when we signed in." Then with a growing smile she asked, "Have you been able to screw on the beach?" Joe just looked at Marcie because he didn't know what prompted that comment.

Marcie picked up her wine glass and simply smiled as she said, "Oh yes, more than once in fact."

"Lucky you, I've hardly seen my husband since we've been here." The woman was actually being friendly and not at all like Marcie expected her to be.

"Care to join us for a glass of wine?"

"Thank you. I'm Beverly by the way, Bev actually."

"Nice to meet you Bev, I'm Marcie and this is Joe, my husband."

"Nice to meet you both. Okay now just for the record did you two really, um...screw on the beach?"

It was Joe's turn. "Yes we did and like Marcie said, more than once."

"And you didn't get arrested I take it."

"Nope. You see they have no police here because it's a private island."

"Oh that's right, that makes sense." Her eyes seemed to brighten as she said, "Oh, now that does change things doesn't it."

Marcie asked her, "So are you walking on the beach and enjoying the tropical experience?"

"That was the plan, or rather that was Gabe's pitch. That's my husband by the way. He painted this wonderful picture of sunsets on the beach with drinks in our hands and romantic walks and wading in the warm water. You know all of that crap. So far I've managed to meet three couples that I don't care for because they're busy talking about how rich they are or soon will be."

"What is your husband been doing?"

"Well let's see. The first day we did nothing. The second day he went to the spa and then went golfing."

"All day?"

"He said he played twenty seven holes."

Joe added, "It's a pretty small course."

"I thought it would have to be. I don't know but that's what he said. Then yesterday we spent the morning together doing...nothing. Well you get the idea."

"I'm surprised you two didn't have a fight."

"Who said we didn't? But that didn't change anything. Okay enough about me and so forth. I'm just going on and doing what I can to enjoy myself until we get home. Then look out."

"Why don't you join us for our nightly moonlight walk on the beach." Joe looked at Marcie and wrinkled his brow but she just smiled at him. Bev was several years older than the two of them but she had been well provided for and Marcie thought she still looked great.

"So...I mean...you don't mind if I join you?"

"Of course not."

Bev looked down at herself and then at Marcie in her bikini and tiny skirt and said, "I take it that's what you wear?"

"Sometimes," and Marcie smiled."

Bev couldn't decide if she wanted to smile or change her mind. "Um...well I guess I should go change. What time do you walk?"

Joe looked at his watch and said, "Usually about nine so that's a couple of hours away yet. Why don't you change and then we can go back to the cottage and have a little more wine before the walk."

"That's sounds nice, thank you." Then standing up she said, "Give me ten minutes or so," and she left.

1...34567...14