Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, the hotel room had a standard bath tub with a showerhead, so we could indeed share a bubble bath if that was her intention. "Planning on enjoying a long soak?" I asked, hoping that she would invite me to join her.

"That's the plan," Misty confirmed, "but I'm hoping that you'll be willing to join me."

I tried to hide my enthusiasm, but I believe my smile gave me away.

The bubble bath was a good idea. It gave us the opportunity to share some quality intimate time together while also allowing dinner to settle and digest. While we probably could have made love in the bath tub, it would have been awkward, and it could have caused plenty of water to splash onto the floor of the bathroom.

While Misty and I had both brought our iPods with us, she had had the foresight to buy an inexpensive pair of small speakers which plugged into the headphone jack. When I stepped into the bathroom, the orange-scented bubbles were already forming as the bath tub filled, and I could just barely hear the music of Enigma over the sound of the water flow.

We embraced, then both of us turned to look in the mirror and regard our reflection. It was almost strange to see the obvious similarities between us, especially given how much Misty and I truly loved each other. For a moment, I realized that this was how others saw us whenever Misty and I were together. Others would see that we shared the same genes, the same blood – that was unmistakable – and I realized once again that even though we were far, far away from where anyone might recognize us, we would still need to be very careful when we were in public so that no one would question the extent of our relationship, for we could not afford to have anyone wondering if there was something more than just familial ties which bonded us together.

We still had a little time to wait before the bath tub would be appropriately full, so Misty stepped back from my grasp and lifted off her sweatshirt. I smiled as I watched her appreciatively, not at all surprised that she was wearing a black bra, since black seemed to have become her favorite color over the recent months. Already the orange scent from the bubble bath solution was starting to fill the bathroom, and somehow, even though I had never equated oranges with my little sister, the scent seemed quite fitting.

I stepped forward, lifting a hand to her chest, my fingertips lightly stroking the soft black cup supporting a breast. I knew the cups of her bra were padded so that others would not know that her breasts were small, and I figured that the padding would not allow her to feel my fingertips as they moved gently against the supportive garment, but she still smiled sweetly as the sweatshirt cleared her ponytail.

"Help me undress?" she asked softly, her voice almost lost in the sound of the bath tub filling with water and with bubbles.

How many times had Misty and I undressed each other? I remembered the last time we had made love in my dorm room, each of us taking our time in undressing the other, taking turns removing a garment until we were both completely naked in the flickering light from the small television perched atop a dresser.

In the hotel bathroom, I reached behind my little sister and, with an ease borne from much practice, unhooked the clasp of her bra. That was no longer an awkward moment of stereotypical male ineptitude for me, and I could see in her eyes that she enjoyed having me unclasping her bra and drawing the straps down her bare arms.

One garment at a time, I undressed her, revealing her feminine body to my view. Once Misty was fully nude, we embraced again, and I wondered for a moment just how she felt about being completely naked while I was still fully dressed. I suppose that it did not matter, given just how intimately we knew each other, but it was not the first time that she was naked or at least topless while I was fully clothed, and it was likely not to be the last time we found ourselves in that same situation.

Misty stepped back and checked the water level in the bath tub. Apparently she decided it was full enough, because she bent down to turn off the water's flow. There was still plenty of room left between the highest of the bubbles and the top of the bath tub, but it was better to add more water later than to have the water spill onto the floor as we both settled into its warmth.

Without the sound of the water filling the bath tub, the music seemed a little loud, so I turned down the volume. I also closed the bathroom door, even though it was clearly not necessary since no one else would be coming into the hotel room. Still, when I turned to face her again, based on her body language, Misty seemed to appreciate both gestures.

Closing the bathroom door also caused the temperature to slowly rise, since the heat of the water could no longer escape into the main part of the hotel room. The change in temperature almost seemed counterintuitive as Misty undressed me, but on the other hand, my own temperature was almost certainly rising as she rendered me naked, one garment at a time, exposing me, touching and kissing my flesh, and ultimately taking me briefly into her mouth as she gently kneaded my testicles, my low moan fitting in nicely with the heavy breathing of The Voice of Enigma in a remix of "Sadeness."

With a wicked smile and a glimmer in her eyes, Misty stood again, her hands on my waist. "Later," she insisted, sealing the promise with a kiss.

My erection was still bobbing before me as we made the few steps to the bath tub itself. The heat rising from the water beneath the bubbles was significant, certainly a bit hotter than my preferred temperature whenever I took a shower. "Me first?" Misty asked, and I figured that she would get into the bath tub and then want me to settle into position behind her.

My little sister surprised me, however. She gingerly lowered herself into the bath tub, but she sat at the very back, clearly wanting me to sit in front of her. "Are you sure about this?" I asked, and she simply nodded, gesturing for me to sit between her spread legs.

Given my height, it was a snug fit. The temperature of the water was definitely higher than I would have preferred, but I managed to ease myself into the bubble bath, and only once I had leaned back into my sister's hold did I realize that after only a few minutes in the bubble bath with her, I would smell like oranges – not exactly a masculine scent.

I leaned my head back on Misty's shoulder, my hands gently caressing her legs, and closed my eyes. It was nice: The water itself was quite relaxing, the scent also seemed to ease my mind, and the company made the bubble bath all the more heartwarming.

"Relaxing, isn't it?" I heard her voice ask softly into my ear.

"Definitely," I agreed. "I'll smell rather girly after this, but I'm willing to deal with that."

I felt Misty's chest heave slightly against my back as she laughed. "I'm sure the scent will be gone by morning, so in the meantime, I'm the only one who'd know that you've ever smelled like oranges."

"Smelling girly is one thing," I responded, "but just don't expect me to fit into your clothes and wear your makeup."

Her chest heaved more significantly as she laughed openly, her arms tightening around me. "You'd never fit into my clothes anyway," she affirmed, "although I wouldn't mind seeing you try it some time."

That really surprised me. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? A clothes swap of sorts, even if just for a few minutes. I'm sure your clothes would dwarf me and mine would be rather constricting on you."

We both knew that my shirts were too large for her. If she wanted, Misty could almost wear one of my t-shirts as a nightgown. I tried to envision myself fitting into her clothes – perhaps putting on one of her skirts – but just could not imagine getting the zipper to properly close since my taller height came with the requisite additional thickness to maintain the proportional body balance. Still, while I had not previously considered swapping clothes, I figured that if it was something she truly wanted to do, I would – after all, it was not a dangerous activity, and just like everything else Misty and I did which could be considered intimate or at least have the potential to result in some intimate contact, it would only be done in private.

The laughter subsided. The music continued to play, the bubbles continued to scent the air, and the water slowly began to cool. Our touches became more languid as we both relaxed, enjoying the romantic scenario.

Prends moi

Je suis à toi

Those lyrics touched me. I knew that the woman sitting behind me in the bath tub wanted me inside her. I knew that she wanted to give herself to me, to offer herself for our mutual pleasure.

She kissed my cheek as her hands moved down my stomach, then even lower, reaching between my legs. Her touch began to reinvigorate my earlier erection.

"Misty..." I whispered, lifting a hand out of the bubble-coated water and reached back to cup the side of her head.

"Prends moi..." she whispered in response. Misty definitely did not know French, and her accent was appropriately atrocious, but I certainly understood her, even without my somewhat limited knowledge of the language. "Take me to the bed and prends moi..."

But she did not make it easy to rise from the bubble bath. Her hands were both working nicely, fondling my testicles while fingering the growing length of my manhood.

Je veux aller au bout des mes fantasmes

Je sais que c'est interdit

Having taken a few French classes in high school and in college and having unofficially studied much of Enigma's French-language music, I knew exactly what was being said in the song. "What fantasies?" I asked.

Apparently, Misty had also been studying Enigma's lyrics, at least the lyrics for "Mea Culpa," or perhaps she had simply found a translation of those lyrics online and had memorized the translation. "The fantasy of my big brother pinning me to the bed and having his way with me until he cums inside me," she replied, her voice taking on a breathy quality. "The fantasy of wearing a penis gag while my big brother fucks me so hard and so deep that I can't stop screaming." Touching me so intimately was clearly having an effect upon her, and when I turned my head, her lips met mine easily as she continued to stroke me to a full erection beneath the scented bubbles. "The fantasy of not caring who knows that I love my big brother and give myself to him willingly and whenever I can..."

We kissed again. It was a hungry kiss, an eager kiss, but it did not last for very long before I willed myself forward, standing and turning around to face my little sister, the water cascading down my body and leaving some bubbles clinging to me for just a moment before I knelt before her. My new position allowed us to kiss much more easily, allowed her tongue to dip much more deeply into my mouth as she held my head in place. We attacked each other with our lips, and soon our hands became part of the sexual battle. We were grunting and moaning, simultaneously attacking and enjoying being attacked. Neither of us could remain still as the passion escalated until finally, Misty tore her lips away and buried her face against my upper chest, seizing me as she breathed fast and hard and hotly into my bare skin.

I was throbbing. I wanted so desperately to be inside her. She was not the girl I had grown up with, nor was she the young woman who shared my blood. She was simply Misty, the young woman I loved and cherished, and I wanted desperately to demonstrate my affection for her by sliding into her again and again until we had both reached the ultimate bliss, ideally together.

Despite the fact that I loved Enigma's music, I barely heard the current song as I slowly rose to my feet and offered my little sister a hand to help her stand. Together, we stepped out of the bubble bath, the air cool upon our wet skin as we stood on the small towel which the hotel staff had envisioned would be used as a small rug while the guests dried off from a bath or a shower. We did not dry ourselves, however, nor did we dry each other. Instead, with my solid manhood leading the way, I took Misty's hand and led her out of the bathroom, directly to the single king-size bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and made good on her earlier promise. Bending forward while I stood before her, Misty parted her lips and took my tip into her mouth, suckling gently as her hands began to work their magic. My little sister was taking me slowly deeper into her mouth, her fingers firmly stroking the base of my erection to give pleasure to the part of my manhood which would not fit comfortably inside her mouth. The initial shudder which rippled through my body was absolutely a result of her selfless giving, and ended with a low groan. "Oh my goodness..." I heard myself whisper as my head tipped back and my eyes fluttered closed, but then there was nothing but pleasure: Misty's mouth bobbing back and forth as I guided the movement of her head, her tongue flicking and swirling around my length, her fingers stroking me and kneading my heavy testicles...

I have no idea just how long it lasted. I only remember being rather disappointed when my little sister stood to kiss me deeply, but I also knew that the end of the fellatio signaled the near-beginning of the actual intercourse. Soon I would be inside her again, in a much more meaningful part of her body which would also give her significant pleasure.

We both were breathing a bit quickly as we gazed into each other's eyes. Misty was so beautiful, so giving, so trusting, so loving, and I was awestruck for a moment before she reached down to gently stroke me.

We kissed again, but only briefly, before I reached for her shoulders and slowly turned her around to face the bed. Of her own volition, Misty bent forward, supporting herself with her forearms as I raked my fingernails down her back along either side of her spine, making her shudder and leaving faint trails upon her otherwise unmarred skin. Only then did I press a hand against her sex, finding her more wet than I had expected, evidently having obtained her own pleasure from pleasuring me just moments earlier. I fingered her nonetheless, enjoying her whimper as she moved back against my light touch, but soon I retracted my hand so I could stroke myself, spreading her wetness upon my long erection.

"Please, Thom..." she whispered over her shoulder. "Please..."

I thought of making her beg for it, but I truly wanted to enjoy the hot passion of my little sister's body for the first time in about a week. The initial penetration was swift, making her gasp loudly as she threw her head back and her body stiffened from the unexpected rapidity of my entry, but once she settled, she began to back into me repeatedly, setting a good tempo which I quickly matched. The sound of our bodies slapping together seemed louder than usual, but that may have simply been because instead of trying to ensure that no one outside my dorm room might be able to hear us having sex, I was able to instead focus my full attention upon the act of sex itself.

"Harder... please...?" Misty requested between her deepening breaths, and I obliged her, pausing long enough to gain a better hold on her hips before plunging into her wet depths once again. This time, there was no mistaking the fact that the sounds of sex were louder than if we would have been in my dorm room instead. Even when the television had been on the previous weekend with the basketball game practically blaring, I had been trying to ensure that our sounds were masked by the television at all times, and to no longer need to worry about that, at least not before our return home, was incredibly freeing.

Faster, faster... I was breathing harder and grunting from my efforts while Misty was having a little difficulty matching my pace because of how she was clawing at the bedding. Her sounds were no longer inhibited, as she apparently did not care if anyone in the adjacent rooms might hear her squeals and her moans of growing lust.

I stilled myself inside her, practically growling as her precious sex threatened to force me over the edge during her own orgasm. It took some effort, but as she wailed into the thick bedspread, I clamped my eyes shut and tried to will myself to hold back, to wait, to calm... and then, at last, I heard her breathing hard and fast and felt her internal quivering lessening. I eased out of her and gently beat her several times with my stiff manhood before slipping back into her again – this time much more slowly and carefully.

It was slower and gentler, but certainly no less thrilling. Reaching forward, I pulled her hair, adding some of the erotic pain Misty enjoyed from time to time. The slower pace seemingly allowed me to push myself even deeper into her, just a little closer to her heart. I could feel her fingertips as she rubbed her clitoris, but soon she stopped touching herself and gently nudged me away, likely wanting a change from her bent position.

Misty crawled fully onto the bed, and I lay beside her. We kissed, fully naked, skin against skin, allowing our lust to simmer for a while. For the first time since we had left the bathroom, I was aware of the music which reached my ears, an instrumental-only song whose title I could not recall, but I lost myself in the music, in the presence of a loving woman...

I rolled her to her back, moving to kiss her at the center of her collarbone before my lips began to descend her body. I blazed a meandering trail across her upper chest, between her breasts, down to the lowest rib on her right side before ascending just enough to quickly tease her left nipple, then back down her torso again with a pause to dip my tongue into her navel. Still further downward before ascending and crossing over to her left hip to gently nip at her hipbone, and then down the outside of her left leg, all the way down to her kneecap before crossing to her inner thigh and making my way toward the source of her heady musk. By the time my lips reached their ultimate destination, she was writhing, her hands guiding my head, her breathing slow yet sultry.

She was ready. She was beyond ready, as evidenced by how she shuddered as my tongue laved her clitoris.

There is no other way to say it: I ate my little sister. I used my fingertips to spread her labia apart so that my tongue could try to embed itself inside her before gliding up to her clitoris and then descending her wet sex to repeat the process. I gently suckled her lower lips. I traced the outline of her womanhood with my tongue. I allowed my tongue to dance across her clitoris. I probed within her with first one, and then with two, and ultimately with three fingers. Despite the growing pressure on either side of my skull, my fingers focused on her special spot while my tongue kept brushing across her clitoris, and I did not relent for quite some time, bringing her to her second and then to her third orgasms of the evening, and although my ears were shielded by a pair of strong thighs, I enjoyed hearing her just as much as I enjoyed looking up her body, noting how severely her back was arched, and watching her breasts shaking atop her chest as pure pleasure cascaded through her entire being.

Her legs parted and Misty pushed me away at last. Only as I lifted my head away did I become consciously aware of her broth coating my lower face, and like Wile E. Coyote anticipating eating the Roadrunner, my tongue slithered out to lick my lips. She did not see it since her eyes were closed as she floated in the post-orgasmic haze, which was probably just as well, because I probably would have looked rather silly emulating the famous cartoon character.