Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers

Strip Spades continued. I lost my flannel shirt. My sister lost her blue shirt. I lost my t-shirt, and was finally topless. She reached forward to gently caress my chest and lightly pinch a nipple before the game continued.

She lost her bra, but instead of removing it herself, she turned around and said over her shoulder, "You do it." I gladly did, and once she was topless, I reached around her to fondle her breasts as she leaned back into me. For several minutes, Misty touched herself through her cute, girlish panty while I caressed and squeezed and gently pinched her womanly breasts.

All too soon, however, we were back at the game. It was clear that Misty was aroused, and seeing her openly topless was also arousing for me. The pace of the game slowed as we both needed a little extra time to focus on the cards in our hands and plot our strategies. Officially, one of us had to win, but in reality, given what was at stake, there was really no winner and no loser, for we would soon be having sex again.

Given the "prize," I was little surprised that Misty breathed a sigh of relief when I lost the next round. Off came my jeans, but before I could sit on the bed again, Misty crawled toward me and stroked me through my underwear while she kissed my chest. It only lasted for a moment, but it was enough to make concentration even more important during the next round.

My little sister gathered the cards and set them on the small table between the beds before finally shedding the Hello Kitty panty. Once she was fully naked, we both lay on the bed, touching tenderly, kissing deeply, making each other moan softly.

...and then the lights went out.

Specifically, we had no electricity whatsoever. The sound of the heater faded as its motor and fan slowed to a halt. The refrigerator no longer hummed softly.

"Damn," my little sister muttered.

"Hopefully it'll only last a few minutes," I said. "If not, things could start to get fairly cold rather quickly."

"Yeah. At least we're in a cabinette and not a tent."

"Very true. I've done a few winter campouts in the snow, and they weren't particularly fun, especially on a windy night."

"Well, at least you have the winter camping experience," Misty noted, "even if it isn't a lot of it. I'd probably have no idea what to do if I was here on my own."

I thought for a moment, and remembered my hypothermia training. "While I doubt either of us end up with hypothermia, unless we take a shower and then step outside without getting dressed, there was one thing we were taught which we thankfully never had to put into practice..."

"What's that?"

"If someone had hypothermia, we were to strip that person down, then get another naked person into a sleeping bag with him."

Misty was quite silent for a moment. "Given that the Boy Scouts doesn't like gays..."

"I know. It'd odd. But at that point, it isn't about two naked guys. It's about sharing body heat so the person with hypothermia can slowly get warmer while waiting for paramedics to arrive."

"And, I'm not a Boy Scout."

"Very true."

"I'm not even a boy."

"Or a girl."

"So you noticed?" Her giggle was cute.

"Only every time I'm inside you."

Misty kissed my cheek. "You know, right now, we're both naked. Or nearly naked, in your case."

"True."

"If the electricity doesn't come back on again soon, the campground staff would almost certainly come around to check on everyone and hopefully give us an update on the situation."

"That makes sense."

"You won, you know."

"I know."

"So take me now, before it gets cold in here, and before someone comes."

She had a point. Especially since we were clearly related by blood, we had to be finished and dressed again by the time anyone arrived to check on us.

My little sister removed my last article of clothing and took me briefly into her mouth, and then I was soon over her, purposely setting a fast pace. It was not the first time we had had a quickie, but I doubt that either of us had expected to have a quickie on this trip. Seemingly all too soon, I was emptying myself into my sister's body, and then we clutched each other tightly, sharing a few moments of illicit bliss before we finally got up. Once I had found the small flashlight I had brought with me, we quickly dressed, and the timing was perfect, because I was starting to feel a chill in the air.

It would have been nice if we had made coffee just prior to the loss of electricity, but we had no such luck. With the backpacking meals and the flameless Mountain Oven cooking system, we could at least make a hot meal, but I certainly hoped that the electricity would be back on before we grew hungry again.

Misty nudged a curtain aside and peered out the window. "Wow," she muttered. "It's beautiful out there."

We were soon outside, standing on the porch, looking down the roadway toward the RV area. The clouds were completely gone, allowing the moon to illuminate the snow which had previously fallen.

We did not stay outside for very long, however, knowing that we needed to enjoy whatever warmth could be had. Once back inside, we lay together on the bed nearest the heater, and soon our chatter faded as Misty fell asleep and I soon followed suit.

I do not know how much time passed before I was awoken by the sound of a large bell ringing. From my years of Boy Scout summer camp, since it was not mealtime, I knew exactly what that sound meant. "Misty," I whispered, gently shaking her shoulder, "wake up."

We donned our shoes and coats again, and made our way to the amphitheater as quickly as possible. We joined several people from the RV area who were also heading toward the campground meeting.

There were few enough guests at the campground that we could all fit underneath the pavilion. A few campground vehicles had been parked strategically with their headlights on to provide lighting, and one of the staff members who were working at the desk when we checked in handed out cups of hot chocolate or coffee to the arrivers.

After about five minutes, a different staff person began to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. Unfortunately, there is only one electric line into the campground, and someone was driving much too fast and slid off the road and into a telephone pole, and when the pole was knocked out of place, the electric line snapped. Some of you might have seen the pole itself when you were driving in. It's on the outside of the turn at Milepost 17. The pole was already leaning over heavily from a previous collision, and this one knocked the pole far enough out of line with the others that, well, we no longer have electricity.

"I've been on the phone with the local police as well as a representative of the electric company. The electricity to the line has been shut off, so the line is no longer live and there is no immediate danger to the emergency crews who are there to assist the three crash victims. Once the police are through with their investigation, then they will be able to allow the electric crews to begin their work.

"It's possible that we won't have electricity until around lunchtime tomorrow." A collective groan rose from the crowd, and the staffer who was speaking simply raised a hand to quiet the throng. "I know it's not ideal for anyone. I know a few of you do have generators, which is good. If you could please all look after each other, share your warmth if you have it, that will help a lot. I know most of you have cell phones, as do we, so let me give you our primary and secondary emergency cell numbers which we use for situations just like this."

Misty had forgotten her cell phone at the cabinette, but I was wearing mine on my belt clip, so I was able to program in the two emergency cell numbers we were given.

"I mentioned generators a moment ago. We also have a generator, which Tom and Julio are currently bringing from our off-site storage facility. Once it is in place, the main office will have electricity and heat. Those of you who have heat where you are, please stay there, so that those without heat can come to the main office. Just so you know, we currently have enough gas on hand to run the generator for about three hours, and since the main road into town is now blocked because of the accident, we'll need to take the long way to get to town to get more gas for the generator, so there may be a period during the night when even the main office doesn't have any electricity, but it should be rather short.

"We are absolutely committed to your safety and also to your comfort. Granted, none of you expected Ritz quality accommodations here, but still, you all expected electricity, and given how important electricity has become in our lives, it's damn inconvenient to not have it, and even worse to not know when you'll get it back. If you were in the Houston area for Hurricane Ike like I was about eighteen months or so ago, then you know exactly what I mean about the not knowing part. I promise that it will not take a month or more to get electricity again to the campground, but it could be a long wait on a chilly winter night, so let's all work together and keep an eye out for each other, and we'll all get through this unscathed."

There were questions, of course, including a question on refunds. While a refund was a nice idea, it was not my main concern. My main concern was standing next to me drinking her second cup of mint tea.

*****

We returned to the cabinette, planning to get a few snacks and my deck of cards to take back to the main office. The temperature inside the cabinette had definitely become cooler during our absence, and it was clear that we could not stay there with any hope of comfort throughout the night.

"We're young," Misty said bravely. "We can survive the night here."

"Are you sure?" I asked, surprised that my little sister had just said that and rather skeptical that she would actually want to spend the night in the cooling structure.

"It's not a blizzard," she reasoned, "and it isn't so windy that the roof's about to be blown off. What you mentioned earlier about hypothermia can be really handy for us to share body heat – not like we don't already do that whenever we can!"

I smiled. I was proud of her, but she also had a good point. Misty and I were definitely young, and we were both quite healthy. She definitely had a sound body, and she would likely have said the same about my body. We were both fully sane and knew the potential risks of staying on our own in the cabinette throughout the night.

"We can at least have some hot food," I offered, referring to the backpacking meals.

"That works for me," Misty responded. "And actually, if we hang around the hot water heater, that should hopefully provide a little more warmth as well, at least for a while."

It was a nice thought, but the hot water heater was definitely well designed, because it was not hot to the touch; it was barely warm to the touch. Still, it felt good to have a hot meal, and it felt even better to have a hot meal in her company.

While we were eating, I realized that we also had a heat source in the car. If it became too cold for us in the cabinette, we could retreat to the car and run the engine for a while to heat the interior and thus keep ourselves warm. Or, in a worst-case scenario, since I brought a lighter, we could start a small fire, although the only campfire rings were in the tent camping area.

In the end, however, we decided it was best to trudge to the main office. By the time we arrived, the main office was mostly full of people, primarily older people but also a few young kids, which surprised me.

Being in the main office allowed us to quickly get updates on the situation at the accident site. The driver had a broken leg, and all three crash victims had been cut by glass when the windows shattered. We knew when the electric crew began to work, and we received updates every thirty minutes or so as a campground staff person at the crash site called in so the main office staff could pass the news to the rest of us. It was a system which worked to keep up everyone's spirits, letting us all know that progress was being made, albeit a bit slowly.

By daybreak, we were all extremely tired, but seeing the sky slowly brighten also brought hope to us all, for daylight meant additional warmth. Misty and I went outside and took a slow stroll around the immediate area, soaking in the rays once the sun had cleared the mountains.

We were still outside when we heard a cheer from inside the main office. We returned to learn that the campground should have electricity again within the hour.

The owners of the town's small bakery came – the long way – to deliver donuts, muffins, and hot drinks to the campground. They even took it upon themselves to drive through the RV area to deliver the same to those who were not in the main office. By the time the unexpected breakfast was finished, there was a new cheer as the part of the building which was not connected to generator power suddenly lit up in a demonstration of what electricity can do.

Needless to say, our first full day at the campground was primarily spent in bed. Since we had not turned off the heaters, the cabinette was somewhat warm when we returned, but we were really too tired to enjoy that fact. Instead, Misty and I prepared for bed, slipped underneath the covers together, and held each other close as we crash-landed in the abyss of sleep.

*****

I was hungry, but it was actually a kiss which caused me to awaken.

My little sister was still in bed beside me, lifting her lips away and smiling sweetly as her hand stroked my bare chest beneath the covers. "Good evening, sleepyhead."

"'Evening?'"

"It may as well be. It's almost sunset."

She was right. The lights were off (although the heater was thankfully still running) and it was not particularly bright in the cabinette.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"About an hour, just watching you."

"Sorry to be so boring," I quipped, a good sign that I was truly awake.

Misty smiled. "I like watching you when you sleep."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

We made and ate dinner, and without bothering to truly get dressed – just putting on our shoes and coats – my sister and I stepped onto the front porch to watch the daylight fading from the cloudy sky.

We were no longer the only people in the cabinette area. Two cabinettes about halfway down the row had vehicles parked beside them, although I did not see any activity around those structures. "No yelling when you cum on me tonight," Misty joked.

"Same to you," I retorted humorously, but then that brought an interesting thought to my mind. "Too bad we can't gag you."

"Who says I didn't bring it?"

I looked at my sister with amazement. "You actually brought the penis gag?"

Her answer was a smile.

*****

It was a low-key evening for us. We both read our books for a while as we listened to more music from Misty's iPod and small speakers. We planned to go hiking along the southern loop trail the following day, and spent some time reviewing the trail map I had previously downloaded from the campground's Web site and printed. We spent some time cuddling. We played Uno. It was almost as if neither of us particularly wanted to have sex, even though we were in the perfect location for it: a place where no one would bother us, unless we did make a lot of noise, and after most of an academic year of experience, we both definitely knew how to keep quiet so one would hear that we were fucking or making love.

"I almost wish I had the laptop here," my little sister finally said. "Then we could at least watch a movie."

"Anything in particular?" I asked, also wishing we could watch something together.

"Not sure. Maybe something Christmassy, just because of the snow and the cold outside. Perhaps something with a good erotic component. I've heard thatExterminating Angelsis really good."

An idea came to mind. "Why watch a movie when we can make one?"

Misty looked at me blankly at first, and then seemed to understand my meaning. "Yeah. I've never used it, but my digital camera can also do short movie clips."

"Exactly. Mine can do up to thirty minutes, I think, with the memory card I currently have in it. Less time, though, if I increase the quality and the image size."

"You brought a camera?"

"Sure."

She looked at me pensively for a moment, worrying her lower lip as she considered something. "If I let you make a movie of me," she began, and I instantly knew that her offer would be wonderful, "do you promise not to show it to anyone?"

"Of course," I agreed honestly, "not even to you."

Even for a play punch, Misty gave my arm a good hit. "You know what I mean!"

I tried not to laugh. "Of course I know what you mean. Besides, nothing good would come out of sharing the video anyhow because of... well, you know."

"Yeah," she agreed with a slight tone of sadness, "but then again, I'm thinking of making a movie with just me in it."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Would you like to be sitting in your dorm room late some night, watching me masturbating and listening to me cumming just for you?"

Just thinking about that scenario caused a stirring to begin within my jeans. "Definitely."

My little sister smiled, her voice very, very quiet. "Then go get that camera while I get undressed."

We shared a quick kiss first, and while I was getting my digital camera from my duffel bag, it seemed almost unbelievable just how far Misty had come in her sexual knowledge and openness since our first visit to the campground. Since the heater had been running ever since the electricity was restored, it was fairly warm, which was just perfect for my sister since she was undressing behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder. She had her back to me, but she was reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra. How many times had I released that clasp for her? Yet, oddly, I realized that I had yet to see Misty wearing a front-hook bra. Perhaps she had, but I had not known it at the time – anytime before her high school graduation, for example, or maybe on occasion on campus but not during the times we were alone in my dorm room sharing a few intimate moments.

Finding the bag with the digital camera, I added the batteries, turned it on, and checked the available space on the memory card. At absolute minimal video size and sound quality, I could shoot about twenty minutes of video. I figured that even if my sister did not reach orgasm during those twenty minutes, it would still be great to be able to watch her masturbate knowing that she had been doing it specifically for me.

I stood and turned to face Misty again. She was topless already, and was about to take off her panty, but then she stopped and instead moved directly to the bed nearest the heater, laying on her back. As she looked at me and smiled warmly with love evident in her eyes, her right hand began to trail down her stomach.

"Let me know when I should start shooting," I said quietly.

"Now's good," she responded.

I lifted the camera to get a better angle, watching the image in the large viewscreen on the back, but then realized that with the poor sound quality I would get from the camera, the sound of the heater would probably make the sound even worse. I moved to switch off the heater, and when I looked back at Misty, she seemed a little concerned. "It's only twenty minutes," I assured her, "and I'm only turning it off to better hear you in the video."

That seemed to have convinced her, because her expression softened. She touched herself through the white panty, and as I rounded the bed and again prepared to record my little sister's masturbation, it struck me that she was wearing white: the color traditionally associated with a virgin woman at her wedding. I knew all too well that Misty was not a virgin – in fact, I was the first and only guy to ever slide into her body. Still, her choice of panty color for that evening made me smile to myself as I positioned the camera and, hearing that the sound from the heater had finally ceased, began to record.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers