Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

I caressed my sister's exposed derrière, noting how she shuddered subtly. Whether she was shuddering from nervousness or from desire, I could not tell, but I had a strong suspicion that there was a nearly-equal measure of both in that involuntary act.

"They never spanked you, did they?" I asked quietly, and Misty immediately know who I meant, because she shook her head. "Yet you want me to spank you?" I asked, really more to confirm that this was truly what she wanted.

My little sister was still nodding her head when I quickly drew my hand back and then just as rapidly brought it down against her bare backside. The sound of the impact seemed particularly loud, although it could have been just my mind playing tricks on me, especially within the limited confines of the tiny kitchen area. After that first strike, I caressed her again, my other hand at the center of her back to hold her in place over my thighs, and it amazed me how her voice had gone from loud gasp of pain to soft whimper of desire in such a short span of time.

Perhaps ten minutes passed as I spanked her – never with the full force of my arm, but definitely enough to hurt her, definitely enough to cause her pale flesh to redden, definitely enough that by the end, she was squirming almost constantly and moaning between her hard breaths. But at the end, I ordered my sister to stand and pull up her clothes. I watched as she complied, but instead of then making a move to return to the bed, she instead sat in my lap, wrapped her arms about my neck, and kissed me as I reached up to gently squeeze her breasts.

It was the end of Truth or Dare, but the last Dare had definitely brought us just a little closer together.

*****

Misty and I were both topless when we went to bed that night. While it felt so good to feel her bare chest against mine as we held each other in the darkness, there was also a sense of foreboding in the back of my mind, for in less than twelve hours, we would be leaving the campground and heading back to the oppressiveness of society at large.

We would still have some private time to ourselves, some time in which we could share ourselves entirely without anyone else potentially seeing us. That time would come in the form of a hotel room, at the same hotel at which we had stayed during our journey to the campground. I thought with amusement that it would be quite a coincidence if we ended up in the exact same room at the hotel, but the chance of that was so slim that it was virtually impossible.

"We should travel somewhere for summer vacation," my little sister whispered in the darkness. "The campground here is nice, but somewhere different, somewhere we've never been before."

"Anywhere in particular?" I asked as I gently stroked the back of her head.

She responded by pressing her fingers a little more firmly into my lower spine. "San Francisco seems like an interesting place. Paris would be wonderful, but I think we'd need to win the lottery first."

"If we win the lottery," I said, "we're moving out of the dorms and into an apartment."

"Sounds good to me!" Misty nuzzled the side of my neck. "Why think small, though? Why not a house? At least a small house, like a starter home. There's a few of them near campus that I know are on the market."

"Primarily because, well, do we really want all the responsibility of maintaining a home right now, especially if we'd end up selling it rather soon? I'm graduating next year, and you'll graduate two years after that. It almost seems like a waste to only have a house for three years and then need to sell it and move on."

"Good point, although if we had a house, there'd be less need to worry about making too much noise."

"True enough."

"Besides, if you and I win the lottery, we can afford to own a dozen houses all over the world, and just move from one to another at whim."

I saw a pattern emerging. "You're sold on the house idea, aren't you?"

"Sure. A place that's truly ours, and a place where we ideally won't need to worry about noise, or nosy neighbors. Perhaps a house in the countryside somewhere, where the nearest neighbors are the cows or horses or corn fields across the backyard fence."

"How about a place like those around here?" I asked. "A riverside house that's still fairly secluded, although on the water so that you can swim and go canoeing."

"Perhaps we could start our own riverside store somewhere," Misty offered, enthusiasm in her voice, "or at least buy a store from someone trying to sell the business."

"Just don't eat the profits," I teased her.

"Only if you promise not to spend too much time with the video game machines so that the actual customers can spend their quarters on them instead!"

"Deal."

"Cross your heart and hope to spit?"

It was absolutely childish, but I smiled nonetheless. "Cross my heart and hope to spit!"

*****

The morning of Thursday March 18 came all too soon. Within a few hours, we would need to be on the road.

Misty awoke me as she shifted position against me while she continued to sleep. With an arm draped across my stomach and her head resting upon my shoulder, she was apparently oblivious, at least consciously, of the meaning of meeting the morning. I decided to let her continue to sleep a little longer and enjoy her conscious ignorance.

But soon, my little sister was also awake. "Today's the day, isn't it?" she asked groggily.

"Yeah," I responded sadly, caressing her side beneath the covers. "Today's the day. But at least we won't be home again until late tomorrow."

"Good. I don't wanna go home again yet."

"We need to 'go' today, but at least we won't arrive today."

"Good." She lifted her head briefly and sniffed the air. "No coffee?"

"Sorry, not yet."

"Go make some then."

I snorted in amusement before giving her forehead a kiss and obeying her command.

*****

Fresh snow began to fall from the sky as we packed the car. It was almost a shame to leave the winter wonderland, because it truly was beautiful, and it was also amusing as we drove past the RV area and saw a pair of young kids throwing snowballs at each other.

Checkout was fast, and we were quickly on the road. When we reached Milepost 17, the only sign that an accident had taken place was the position of the tire tracks and the number of footprints surrounding the new telephone pole which had been erected directly in front of the short stump which remained of the old pole.

It did not take as long as I had expected to reach the hotel, but fortunately, even though we arrived before the official check-in time, there was a room ready for us.

It was the same room we had had on our way to the campground, so I promised myself that when we went out for dinner, I would buy at least one lottery ticket. We would be back at home the day before the lottery drawing, so I would need to remember to check the results online.

*****

After dinner, we I refueled the car while Misty went into the gas station to buy a few lottery tickets. I was already in the car when she returned, and she surprised me greatly by unzipping her jacket, unbuttoning her sweater, and pulling down the neckline of her undershirt just enough to slip the lottery numbers into her bra. It was our little secret as we nonchalantly walked into the hotel lobby and bought two bottles of water from the small food and drink center next to the front desk.

Only once we were back in our very familiar hotel room did I finally reach down my sister's clothes to retrieve the lottery numbers. The numbers surprised me a bit: "Your birth date and mine on one of the numbers," I observed.

"I know. Weird, isn't it? But I asked for five sets of random numbers, and that's what I got."

The other four sets of numbers did indeed appear to be random, but the second set of the five drew my attention once again. "Even if we don't hit the jackpot," I said, "this is just too much of a coincidence for us to not win a significant amount of money."

"I know," she said with a big smile and a wink, "and I think I'd want to go to San Francisco."

It was the second time Misty had mentioned San Francisco, and it appeared that whether we won anything in the lottery or not, I would need to start researching about that city.

*****

On that particular occasion, I fortunately did not smell like oranges as we made our way down the hallway to the elevators. As we passed the small alcove where that floor's ice machine was located, it reminded me of something I had read about online, and I made a note to try it that very night with my sister, because after that, there was no way to know when I would have another opportunity to try it without drawing any undue attention to us.

Once we were in the elevator, my little sister surprised me by suddenly pulling me close and kissing me. It was not a quick kiss, but a deep, passionate kiss, one which left me breathless and stunned when I felt the elevator finally slow to a stop.

It was not until we were in the pool area, fortunately on our own, when I could finally ask: "What was that about?" I was certainly not angry, just still really surprised.

She slipped out of one of my flannel shirts, which was oversized on her but was perfect for a cover-up. "Just something I'd wanted to do for a while," she replied.

I paused for a moment, openly admiring her as the white monokini was once again revealed to me. I wanted so much to reach out to her, to touch her, to pull her close and use my hands to demonstrate just how much she meant to me. However, the large windows on either end of the pool area, the ones opening onto the outdoors and the ones opening onto the exercise room, both prevented me from doing exactly that, although my eyes lingered upon her for a long, long time until Misty disappeared into the pool.

We spent a little time in the pool, but then moved to the Jacuzzi. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the churning of the warm water, wishing that we could have had a Jacuzzi in the cabinette. Even though I obviously could not see her, I was still very consciously aware of my sister's presence beside me in the Jacuzzi.

"Truth or Dare?"

My sister's question shocked my eyes open. "What? Here?"

She shrugged, but she had a wicked grin on her face and a matching expression in her eyes. "If we can't safely do a Dare here, we can just hold it until we get back upstairs to the room."

I looked at her curiously, wondering exactly what she had in mind. Even above the sound from the Jacuzzi, I could almost hear the gears of her brain at work.

"Okay," I finally agreed. "Whose turn is it, though? Who had the last go last night?"

"I did," Misty answered quickly, which made me think that she had planned to play Truth or Dare while we were in the Jacuzzi, "so that makes it your go now."

"Okay..." I closed my eyes and thought for a moment. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Fair enough. Why do you like that monokini so much?"

"Because it's different," Misty answered. "It grabs attention from everyone around me. And admittedly, it's different enough that most people don't focus on my chest."

I could understand her last point. My sister had lamented to me several times when we were growing up together that she hated having smallish breasts. I had tried to tell her that breast size had nothing to do with her worth, but she did not seem to believe it then. Even though she was older and, perhaps more importantly, out of high school where, to borrow a cliché, "image is everything," she was much more comfortable with her body overall, but I knew that she was still somewhat uncomfortable with her breast size.

"I think they're perfect," I told her, and definitely not for the first time. Misty smiled appreciatively, and beneath the surface of the churning water, she touched the side of my thigh.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"Truth," I selected.

"What do you like most about my breasts?"

It was a fair question, and actually not a question she had ever asked me. "I like their sensitivity most, I guess," I answered.

"Sensitivity?"

"Yeah. At least in my experience, smaller breasts seem more sensitive. And especially with your nipples as well, which seem to be particularly sensitive... It's a real treat to fondle your breasts or suck or pinch your nipples..."

"Or bite my breasts really, really hard like you're a vampire."

I shared her smile. "Yeah. I know it hurt you, but I definitely enjoyed doing it."

"I'm glad you did. I wish you would again, actually."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Your go, now."

"Okay. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Spend two minutes masturbating."

My little sister's eyes grew suddenly very wide. Clearly she had not expected anything like that, but I was banking on the fact that we would be completing the Dares once we were back in our room upstairs.

Then she surprised me by sliding forth a bit on the seat of the Jacuzzi. Through the churning water, I could just barely discern her hands reaching toward the crotch of her monokini. "You actually plan to masturbate right here, don't you?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not? It's not like anyone's able to see what I'm doing, except maybe you."

I smiled. "You're just trying to make me admire you even more, aren't you?"

Because of the sound of the Jacuzzi's jets, I saw more than heard her gasp. It was visible in the rapid parting of her lips, the way her eyes widened just slightly, and how her upper chest suddenly shifted with her quick inhalation.

A thought came to mind: cameras. I glanced around, trying to discretely turn my head to look behind us, checking the walls and the ceiling, but not seeing any cameras. Perhaps the hotel management believed that no security cameras were needed in the pool area given the large windows providing unfettered viewing from either the parking lot or the exercise room.

I returned my attention to my masturbating sister. Her lips were parted a bit wider, her eyes were closed, and her head was tipped back. Above the surface of the water, her shoulders and her upper chest were clearly moving, even as she slid slowly forward on the seat of the Jacuzzi. Beneath the water's surface, I could see her left hand was absolutely still, apparently holding the crotch of her swimsuit aside so that she could masturbate with her right hand, but I could not tell exactly what Misty was doing to herself.

To be honest, I have no idea whether she masturbated for two minutes or not. It could have been simply one minute, or it could have been ten minutes. I only know that I watched her keenly, never able to really hear her because of the sound from the jets and the bubbling water. She definitely did not reach orgasm, even though I had not instructed her on that specific point as part of the dare.

When she finally opened her eyes, she was breathing noticeably faster than normal. Her hands retracted from between her thighs, and she needed a moment to sit up straight again. "Good girl!" I praised her, as if she was a dog who had just performed an impressive trick.

Still breathing hard, Misty smiled as she looked at me. Beneath the water's surface, I reached out to her, running the backs of my fingers along her hip.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked once her breathing had regularized again.

"Truth."

"Would you ever be willing to watch porn with me?"

I had actually fantasized about that, more than a few times. "Certainly," I responded, envisioning us in the living room at home while our parents were gone, watching some raunchy sex DVD as we touched and undressed each other, and then ignoring the DVD while we had sex ourselves.

"Good," Misty said, and I knew that she had a plan in mind but was just waiting for the right time to enact that plan.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"I guess I'd better go with Truth this time."

I smiled at that. "Fair enough. Honestly, did you really enjoy it at the campground this time?"

Underwater, Misty took my hand in hers. "Absolutely," she replied. "Not having electricity that first night was annoying, and certainly that cut into whatever we could've done since we ended up spending that first day sleeping instead, but I honestly have no complaints about the trip."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." She squeezed my hand for some added emphasis.

"Good," I said, giving her hand a squeeze in return. "I was really worried in a way that you weren't enjoying it as much as I'd hoped, especially because of the electricity situation."

Misty shrugged. "If nothing else, it was a chance for you and me to spend some time alone, which we really don't get to do either on campus or at home. It was worth the trip just for that."

"Good," I repeated. "I'm glad."

We shared a smile for a moment. "Truth or Dare?" my sister finally asked.

I almost felt as if I had had too many Truths, so the answer was obvious. "Dare."

"When we head back upstairs," she said, "molest me in the elevator."

"Um... given that there's bound to be cameras in the elevators..."

"Good point. I'd better change that then..." And then her eyes widened. "Shit! That means that we're probably on tape kissing in the elevator!"

"Yeah, but that's relatively innocent. Me groping you in the elevator, that wouldn't be so innocent."

Still, Misty was blushing from the realization that we were almost certainly on film: a brother and a sister clearly kissing intimately. It embarrassed me a little, but I did not feel myself blushing.

"How about another Dare for me?" I asked, hoping that might calm my little sister a bit.

"Um... okay..." It took her a few moments to truly recover and for her blush to begin to fade. "Take another bubble bath with me. Hopefully in the morning you'll still smell faintly of oranges when we check out."

I somehow doubted that the scent would last that long, so I had no problem in accepting her Dare.

That was the end of Truth or Dare, however, as a young couple came into the pool area. The woman seemed slightly disappointed at seeing Misty and me in the Jacuzzi, so I made a comment to my sister and she agreed. We waited a few minutes while the couple entered the pool, then we rose from the Jacuzzi, reaching for our towels to dry ourselves before we headed out the of pool area and back to our hotel room.

*****

We emerged from the bubble bath, both of us smelling like oranges, and I picked up my little sister and carried her to the bed.

We made love, our bodies fitting together perfectly, our hearts communicating with their secret code. Misty's gasps and moans and whimpers were precious to my ears, and when she begged for me to fill her, I pinned her down and fucked her hard until I had granted her request.

"Stay there," I commanded her as I withdrew from her wonderful body. A moment later, I had the digital camera, and when I took a picture of my semen seeping from her, she had the most sultry expression on her face while she held herself open so even more of my seed could emerge from her to sully the bedding.

"So precious," I commented when we looked at the picture together.

"Just make sure no one but you sees it, though, okay?"

"I will," I promised.

*****

Morning came far too soon, for it was the day that we would arrive at home following an eight-hour drive. Oddly, I actually could just faintly smell the scent of oranges, and part of me wanted to cringe, for I feared of smelling girly when we went downstairs for the free continental breakfast or to check out of the hotel.

Misty and I dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Conversation was scant, and our general sadness was almost certainly noticeable to others. I did notice a woman look toward us a few times with a sympathetic expression on her face. Perhaps she thought that my sister and I had just learned of a death in the family, and while that was certainly not the case, it almost felt as if a part of our relationship was dying since we were returning home and then back to campus.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers