Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes, my little sister focused on rubbing her clitoris while her free hand gently squeezed each breast in turn. I remained at the side of the bed, lingering for a while on each hand and then on her face. Her eyes were closed most of the time, but when they finally opened, they seemed lost, distant, as if she was trying to peer through a dense fog. While she was being somewhat vocal, her sounds were still soft, little whimpers and sultry sighs which I hoped were loud enough to be captured by the camera's pinhole microphone.

At last, she stopped and reached for the waistband of her panty. With the camera, I followed that final garment on its trek down her legs, and even followed it to its ultimate destination upon the floor. By the time the camera was focused on my sister again, she was masturbating with both hands, several fingers rubbing her clitoris and several fingers working their way inside her.

That was when things truly began to escalate. I knew that for Misty, having something inside her made her orgasms all the better, that she could climax from clitoral stimulation alone but much preferred to have some penetration. With the addition of her fingers inside her, Misty's voice became almost instantly louder, with more prominent moans and significant squeals. Her body began to move – slowly at first, but then a little faster as her fingers set a good rhythm, plunging into her repeatedly while her other hand kept focusing on her clitoris.

I changed position, initially moving to the end of the bed so that I cold film my forbidden girlfriend from her knees to the headboard as she masturbated for me, but eventually I zoomed in on her hands, watching the action in the large viewscreen raptly, knowing in the back of my mind that I could watch this repeatedly and learn how to pleasure her even better.

Trying to hold the camera steady with one hand, I reached down to her foot with my other hand. Inadvertently, the camera pointed instead at her face, but it was good timing given how she was looking at the camera, her growing pleasure emblazoned upon her face. "T-Thom..." she whispered between gasps as her fingers moved even faster, plunging into her even harder. I could hear Misty's copious wetness being forced from her body and wished that I could replace her fingers with a certain prominent part of me.

Faster and harder, she kept plunging her fingers inside herself while continuing to rub her clitoris. Her sounds were growing more desperate, her smallish breasts shaking nicely from the movements of her hands. The way her eyes rolled back in their sockets at one point was definite proof of her pleasure, of her comfort in doing such naughty things in my presence while I recorded the event for my later repeated viewing.

I also wanted her. My free hand moved from her foot to my groin, rubbing myself through my jeans. While the camera was focused briefly on the quivering of her hard-tipped breasts, my eyes noted her face, and I smiled when I saw that her eyes were watching me touch myself through the denim.

That may have been the catalyst my little sister needed. Closing her eyes, she became even more animated and still more vocal, the bed protesting as she masturbated faster and harder and deeper until, finally, her orgasm seized her with such power that her torso and her feet came up off the bed, her body practically in a fetal position as her hands kept working. Her voice was suddenly gone as pure feminine bliss surged through her trembling body, but when she could breathe again, the sound was a beautiful wail of pure passion worthy of the sirens of legend. All too soon for my liking, her hands went still as she slumped back to the bed, her chest heaving, her eyes clamped shut, long sated moans filling the cabinette as the aftermath of her climax enfolded her.

My little sister was still breathing hard when I stopped the recording and moved to set the digital camera on the small table between the beds. She was still moaning softly, her eyes still closed, as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. Her hands slowly moved up her body to fondle her breasts as I mounted the bed and took my place between her splayed legs. She opened her eyes at last as I pulled down both jeans and underwear simultaneously, my engorged manhood saluting her obscenely, and she smiled weakly as I positioned myself...

The entry made us both moan in a carnal duet. Once I was fully embedded within her, Misty pulled me down upon her, my weight pressing her into the bed, but she did not seem to care, for she clutched me in that position, effectively trapping me while I made love to her, and I kept pressing into her even as another climax caused her fingernails to claw painfully at my back, stopping only as my orgasm filled her and my seed was forced from her body.

We lay together in the aftermath, touching and kissing tenderly, reveling in our ability to share ourselves as often as we wanted.

"I hope I wasn't too loud," Misty finally said, breaking the comfortable silence.

I shook my head. "I don't think so. Besides, there's a fair amount of distance between the cabinettes, and the closest people are two cabinettes down the row and on the other side of the roadway. I think you were just fine."

"That's good, but there's a problem now."

"What's that?"

"It's getting a bit cool in here now."

She was right. Since I was fully clothed, even though my jeans and underwear were still lowered, I did not really notice the cooler temperature until she had mentioned it. "Good point," I said, and I stood, rendered myself publically acceptable, and then went to turn on the heater again.

For over an hour, we lay together, cuddling. My little sister was completely naked while I was completely clothed. It was an odd juxtaposition, but Misty seemed to have no problem with her nudity in my presence, and I certainly enjoyed the unfettered access to her body.

*****

I awoke first in the morning and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of light permeating the closed curtains. Carefully and slowly, I got out of bed, thankful that we had left the heater running through the night although wincing at the cool floor beneath my bare feet. Standing at a window, I parted the curtains and saw actual sunlight gracing the snow. That was good, as it would mean warmer temperatures when Misty and I went hiking.

I turned my attention back to the bed, and specifically to the young woman who was still asleep beneath the covers. Even without her makeup, even with her bedridden hair, she was beautiful. Her lips were slightly parted, and on top of the covers, her right forearm was draped across her stomach, with the hand twitching slightly. I wondered what she was seeing in her dream – presuming that she was dreaming.

Remaining by the window, I watched over her, feeling very protective of my little sister. I had certainly hurt her in the past, both willingly in biting her and partially fulfilling her vampire fantasy and unwillingly in the infamous "breast spike," but those were all acceptable pains. I did not want her to suffer in any unacceptable way, physically or emotionally. In a way, I felt like a father watching over his daughter, wanting the best for her, wanting to do everything possible to protect her and ensure her happiness. I was definitely not Misty's father, but my emotions as I watched her were no less significant.

Misty's lips moved, as if she was speaking voicelessly, yet she was definitely still asleep. I could not discern what she was "saying," and I wondered who she was speaking to in her (presumed) dream.

I went to the small kitchen area to make some coffee for us, and as I was doing so, I felt compelled to go back to my illicit girlfriend and awaken her in a way I had wanted to do for a long time. In the back of my mind, I knew that I would not have many opportunities to do it – really just that morning and the next two mornings, if I awoke first – so as the coffeemaker was working its magic, I returned to the bedroom and slowly drew down the covers.

My sister was already topless, and although she stirred as the covers were lowered and her bare torso exposed, she did not awaken. Once the covers were out of the way, I sat on the edge of the bed and bent over her, gently closing my lips around a nipple...

Her initial sound was soft, almost too soft to be heard, and it was essentially a nondescript sound, like the sound one would make when believing to have felt or heard something but not being sure that it was not just a figment of the imagination. But as I continued to gently suck her nipple and even nibble gently at its base, Misty slowly awakened, at least in body. Her arms reached for me, encircling my upper back, before a hand moved up to the back of my head to hold me in place and silently urge me to continue.

I paused, but only long enough to shift my attention to her other breast. Sucking, licking, nibbling, squeezing... Her sounds grew gradually louder, her hands caressed me, and her torso moved subtly.

I knew that Misty was fully awake when she nudged my head away and then pulled me upward so that she could kiss me. It was not an earth-shattering kiss, but it definitely warmed my soul knowing that I could awaken her like that and have her respond with obvious passion.

There was no sex that morning, but there was plenty of intimacy to start the day.

*****

Like the north loop hiking trail we had taken in June, the south loop trail was primarily designed for those who rarely ever went hiking. There were one or two low benches about every quarter-mile or so, which also allowed us to easily gauge just how far we had walked thus far. The trail did not ascend a mountain, instead remaining on the wild wooded plain, although the trail did cross the river at two points, and there were the legally-mandated signs posted stating that the bridges could be icy in the winter.

Interestingly, the second bridge passed near a riverside store. While I had known that canoeists could descend the river for some twenty miles beyond the campground, I had not known that there were any riverside stores past the campground, since the vast majority of the canoeists would be staying at the campground itself and would disembark there. Being winter, the riverside store was closed, but it still provided us some shelter from the wind which had increased in intensity since the beginning of the hike.

Using the building to block the wind, Misty and I cleared the snow from a picnic table and sat to drink from the water bottles I had brought with us. I had also brought another of the backpacking meals and the Mountain Oven kit, and soon lunch was cooking.

There was no one around, and given the scant number of people at the campground, it was unlikely that any of them would also be hiking along the southern loop trail, especially since we had not seen any Human footprints thus far. Perhaps that is what compelled my little sister to lean into me and my arms to naturally envelope her.

It felt good to be able to show our affection out in the open. In fact, it was the first time since we had made love on Our Island that we had been able to truly be our loving selves in public. While we did not tear off our clothes and start violently fucking each other, we did touch boldly through our winter wear, and it was enough to arouse us both and still give us the psychological impact of being naughty in public, even if the winter weather was keeping the general public indoors and out of sight of our activities.

The timer on my watch beeped, and we separated. I retrieved the bowls and silverware from the small backpack I had brought on the hike, and soon lunch was served. The scent of the food had apparently attracted the animals, for as we ate, we saw two rabbits, a cat, and a doe, as well as several birds I could not identify who came and perched in nearby trees, all remaining there as if waiting for us to leave so they could search for any food we may have spilled.

After we had finished eating and before we began the cleanup, Misty leaned back against me, and my arms immediately wrapped around her chest. With any woman, that would probably be inappropriate to do in public, but with my little sister, it was absolutely unacceptable according to society at large. My eyes and ears were acutely searching for any sign of people who might be able to see us. Seeing none, I used first one hand and then both to brush across her breasts, and even though she was wearing a bulky winter coat, I knew from her sigh that Misty could feel my touches.

As best as I could through her winter wear, I openly fondled my sister. She reached back behind her and had better luck in more "directly" arousing me as a hand stroked at the front of my jeans. Still my ears and my eyes were wary, although the intimacy and the relative freedom was demanding more and more of my attention.

In time, however, Misty stood. "Kiss me on the picnic table?" she requested. I thought it was a little odd, but I was not about to turn her down.

We quickly moved our lunch items to the ground, next to my small backpack, and then she lay on her back on the picnic table. She even unzipped and parted her winter coat, but I recognized that her sweater and her undershirt and her bra and soon my own body heat would be more than enough to keep her warm. I unzipped my coat as well before I positioned myself upon her, knowing my weight was fully pressing upon her, but she did not seem to mind at all, for her arms wrapped around my upper back and our lips joined, remaining sealed for a long, long, long time as the heat of our love dispelled the coldness of the winter wonderland surrounding us...

It was late afternoon when we returned to the campground proper. We stopped at the Game Room and playedMs. Pac-Manbefore returning to the cabinette, and there we ate dinner and began to pack, already starting to lament the need to return home and then return to campus.

The idyllic time of being able to freely express our illicit love was starting to come to an end.

*****

"Truth or Dare?"

Misty's eyes sparkled and an eager grin appeared upon her face. "Wow, I haven't played Truth or Dare in... a long time!"

"Oh? When was the last time?"

We moved as one from the kitchen to the bedroom as we spoke. "I think it was the sleepover at Traci's place when I was fourteen. Me and Traci and Jenna and Amber and Keiko."

Part of me wanted to pursue that with some additional questions, but I decided against it.

Soon we were both sitting cross-legged, Misty at the foot of the bed while I sat just in front of the pillows. "You suggested it," my little sister said, "so you get the first go."

"Okay..." I thought for a moment, then decided. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," she responded without hesitation.

"Okay then. If you and I could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you want to go?"

"That's easy," she replied with a smile. "Definitely to Paris, The City of Love, especially if we can go in the spring or in the fall when it isn't too hot but we can still spend a lot of time along the river. What's it called? The Sine River?"

"The Seine River," I corrected her gently.

"Yeah. The Seine River. I've seen little travel features about Paris and those tour boats would be great at night, being on top of the boat and able to see the lights of the city..."

"That would be nice," I responded, impressed by her choice of location but especially by her desire to be on and around the water. But that made sense, actually, since Misty had long been a fan of anything related to water: canoeing, swimming, diving, snorkeling, and other activities.

"How about you?" she asked. "Truth or Dare?"

Since she had not hesitated, neither did I. "Truth."

"Okay... If you could go racing in any form of a race car at any race track in the world, what and where?"

That question was a little surprising, not because my sister knew how much I enjoyed watching races on television and playing racing games, but because I knew that she did not know too much about racing other than every driver wanted to be the first to cross the Finish Line. "Definitely a Formula One car, and ideally a Ferrari," I replied, "but as for a race track..." I actually had to think about that one. "I'd love to go racing down the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca in an F1 car, but since Formula One doesn't race in the States, I guess I'd have to say... probably Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium, just because it's such a fun place to drive in the games."

Misty had an odd smile on her face, and I could not understand why. After all, to her, playing a racing game meant holding down the accelerator button and maybe lifting while cornering.

"Your go again," she said simply.

"Okay. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay then... Take off your bra without removing any of your other clothes."

"How did I know you'd make me undress?" She was definitely not complaining, especially not with the accompanying giggle, but she did try unsuccessfully to give a playful pout before she began to pull her arms out of her sleeves. Soon she had her lime green bra on the bed between us as she slipped her arms back into her sleeves. "Done!" she announced gleefully.

"Good job," I commended her. "I've heard of girls doing that before but had never seen it."

"Okay, my go. Truth or Dare?"

I thought about choosing a dare, but decided to wait a little longer. "Truth."

For a moment, I thought Misty was disappointed at my choice, but then her odd facial expression was gone. "What do you like most," she asked, "cumming inside me or on me, and why?"

I actually had to take a moment to think about that question. "I really enjoy both," I admitted, "but I think inside you is better, just because it's so... intimate. It's so invasive, so it's probably the ultimate sign that you trust me as deeply as you do."

"Yeah," Misty agreed. "I do trust you. I'd trust you with my own life, actually."

"Really?"

"Really. To be honest, I'd let you choke me or suffocate me if it made you happy, primarily because I know that you wouldn't take it too far."

I was quite surprised by her admission. "You'd let me choke you?"

"I would."

"Is that a fantasy of yours? Is that something you want? You want me to choke you?"

"I guess that's your go?"

I thought about that for a moment. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Then I take Truth," my little sister responded, "and no, it isn't a fantasy, but I've read about it online and I am a bit curious about why people enjoy being deprived of air. Supposedly it makes the orgasm better, but still..."

"I don't get it either," I commented, "but then again, few people would get our relationship."

"Very true..."

We both faded into a comfortable silence for a moment. "My go I guess," Misty finally said. "Truth or Dare?"

Finally, I gave in, with a smile. "Dare."

There was no hesitation from my little sister. "Spank me."

That caused me to raise an eyebrow. "Properly, or..."

"That's up to you."

I thought about that briefly. "To the kitchen," I commanded, and she followed me.

I pulled a chair away from the table and sat down. "Pants and panties down," I instructed, "then bend over my lap."

Although she was smiling as she complied, I could sense Misty's nervousness. I had seen online porn featuring women being spanked, and although it clearly hurt, they generally seemed to enjoy it. I had also seen porn clips of women being spanked during sex, and although it was something I had wanted to try, it could not be done on campus, because the sounds from the spanking would give away the fact that my little sister and I were more than just siblings.

Bent over my thighs, Misty braced her hands on the floor, her feminine charms prominently on display for me. I was glad the heater had been on almost constantly since the restoration of electricity so that she would not be cold while being spanked. In a way, it was strange knowing that I was about to hurt her purposely, but I reconciled that by reminding myself that she had asked for this by daring me to spank her, and clearly she would not have made that dare unless she truly wanted to be spanked.