Returning a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife slipped Taylor out of her pussy and stood on the floor again. Kim grabbed him by the cock.

"Let's continue this upstairs." She said, using her free hand to grab one of Michelle's palms, she led them both towards the stairs.

I found the bedroom cam and opened the view. They were taking too long, so I quickly flipped through the cameras until I found where they were.

Michelle had stopped them halfway up the stairs so that she could bend at the waist and swallow Taylor's cock. Her brunette curls hung around her face like a curtain, but I could guess based on position and movement of her head. Kim had slid a hand behind Michelle and was fingering her while kissing Taylor. Taylor's hands had found Michelle's breasts, and he was massaging them gently.

Kim finally got my horny wife focused enough to head up the stairs, and I switched back to the bedroom cam in time to see them walk in. Kim instructed Michelle to lie down on her back. She and Taylor each took a side, and each took their respective nipple in their mouths. Michelle just enjoyed as two people serviced her breasts. She loved her nipples being played with, and probably loved it even more now that there was a mouth for each.

Taylor's wife reached for his cock and, after sucking on it some herself, guided her husband into Michelle's pussy. Michelle took the fucking well, but he pounded her like a jack-hammer, making her tits bounce and fly up and down. The whole bed rocked as Michelle received a solid snatch pounding, just the way she liked it.

He thrust his way through two of her orgasms before it started to look like he was building to one of his own. Kim rubbed my wife's clit with her fingers and urged Taylor on.

"Oooh, yes," Michelle moaned, "Fill me up!"

Taylor stiffened suddenly, grunting and twitching, holding himself deep in Michelle. I could tell from her stifled scream and face that he was pouring sticky, hot semen into her. Kim smiled, still rubbing Michelle's clit, and kissed her husband as he pulled out of my wife.

Kim then crawled between her legs and began lapping up the cum. When she had a large wad in her mouth, she motioned Taylor over and kissed him again, spitting the cum onto his tongue. I could tell he loved the kink of it all, and Michelle didn't seem to mind it either. Kim ate some more, swapping some more cum with Taylor before giving her last mouthful to Michelle, who enjoyed the swallowing as much as another kiss from her new girlfriend.

They calmed down a while, chatting, flirting, planning other events, kissing, sucking, and generally teasing each other before Michelle excused herself.

"I have a very horny husband waiting." She said, kissing Kim, then Taylor good-bye.

"Have fun!" Kim called, to Michelle's retreating frame.

"See you guys soon!" Taylor called.

I wanted to keep watching, maybe see what they did or said after she left, but I logged out and stood by the front window. I saw Michelle emerge from their house, hair a wreck, carrying her heels, with her jacket wide open for the world to see. It was late, but a passing car did slow to check her out. I opened the door for her, and we greeted with a kiss.

"Did you like what you saw?" Michelle asked, hopefully.

"Not as much as you liked what you did, but it was fun." I said.

"Mmmm, glad to hear. What'd you think of Taylor's little fetish?"

"Interesting, not sure if it's my thing, but he seems to get a lot out of it."

We stood in the embrace some more before I led her upstairs. I eagerly took my sloppy seconds, slipping and sliding around on what little cum Kim had left in my wife's pussy. We fucked like rabbits for a good hour before I finished inside of her and collapsed beside her.

Michelle was spent, and I was pretty worn out too. But we both looked forward to what the future might hold.

12