Revenge

Story Info
Revenge is sweet, and pleasurable.
1.5k words
3.81
48.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had enough. My ex-wife has always been a bitch but now that the divorce is final she has grown worse. She told me that she never wants to see me again but she still finds some stupid reason to call or come by my office. There are times I think she just does it to try to get me to fuck her. She was pretty much a nymph when we were married. She would want it all the time. Now that we were divorced though she said that she couldn't if she wanted to since she was a "good" Christian. You couldn't tell that by the way she acted.

I decided that I would the bitch what she wanted, but she wouldn't know it was me. I knew her neighborhood and house pretty well since that was where we lived the ten month's we were married. I still had the voice changer from a couple of Halloweens ago, and finding a ski mask was not very hard. I put on a plain black shirt and pants, the voice changer, mask and I was ready.

She is a creature of habit so I knew that she would be getting ready to go to bed by ten o'clock. I made my way into her backyard about 9:45 and waited for my chance. Her house is a red brick, three bedroom house with the laundry room outside. Her backyard is pretty large with a good sized tree close to the house that I could hide behind while I watched. I saw the light come on through the bathroom window and knew now was my chance. I used to get on to her for leaving the back door deadbolt unlocked, and true to form she had. Fortunately I still had a key to the lock in the knob. I unlocked it and slowly opened the door. I could hear the sound of running water from the bathroom, it sounded like she was taking a shower.

I slowly closed and locked the door behind me and quietly moved to the hall outside the bathroom. Her bedroom was just across the hall from the bathroom so I took up a position just off from the door. After a few minutes the water stopped and I heard the shriek of the shower curtain being pushed aside. I imagined her running the towel across her body and started to get turned on. I could feel my cock growing hard in my pants.

She opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the hall. She was wearing a night shirt that just came below the cheeks of her generous ass. The Bitch had always been a little over weight, even we were married but it never bothered me as she carried it well. Her breast were large and hung down onto her belly and her hips were still wide.

As she started across the hall I grabbed her from behind, wrapping my left arm around her waist and using my right hand to cover her mouth.

"Stay quiet, cooperate and just might live through this, bitch."

She froze in her tracks and said nothing. I pulled closer to me and let her feel the pressure of my rock hard cock on her ass. I took my right hand off of her mouth and began to rub it down her body, starting at the neck. I cupped and fondled her right breast briefly then moved down her belly to the bottom of her shirt. I slide my hand under her shirt and went to her bare, hairy pussy.

I rubbed the lips of her cunt with my fingers until I felt it moisten. I then inserted my middle finger between the lips of her pussy and started to finger her. I then told her to undo my pants, which she did with a little difficulty since she couldn't see what she was doing. I let my pants fall to the floor, freeing my rock hard cock. I told her to take her shirt off, which she did, tossing it on the floor. I then pulled her close to me again letting my cock push her generous ass cheeks apart and resting between them.

She seemed really turned on by all of this as she moaned softly as I fingered her. I began to move my hips which pushed my cock up and down between the cheeks of her ass. I started to fondle her breast with my left hand, squeezing and massaging them. She surprised me by coming, letting her juices flow over my finger and down her legs. She was more turned on by this than I thought.

"On the floor, bitch."

She knelt down and got on her hands and knees, facing away from me. I got down on my knees and pushed into her hot, moist pussy. I pushed as deep into her as could in one push, holding her hips with my hands. I then started to pump her pussy with everything I had, my hips slapping her ass, making it jiggle. She moaned louder and louder as I kept on pumping her. She came again in another wave of juices which started to make a squishing sound every time I pumped her.

I could feel the pressure building and when the peak was coming I pushed deep into her, pulling her to me with my hands. I held on as I shot my hot seed deep into her pussy. Again and again I let loose load after load into her. She let out a scream of pleasure as she came, again! I could not believe it. She was getting off on all of this.

My cock started to relax so I slowly pulled out of her. "Alright, bitch, it's time that you cleaned my rod." She whirled around as I stood up. She got on her knees and took my cock in her right hand, guiding it to her mouth. She licked the last drop of my semen off of the tip before she took the whole thing in her mouth. Almost immediately it started to grow hard again. She licked and sucked it until it was clean of her juices.

She started to pump her mouth up and down on my rod. I took her head in my hands and started to fuck her face while she sucked away. After a few minutes I felt the pressure building and before I knew it I was shooting my wad into her mouth. It must have taken her by surprise as she gagged a little before swallowing it all. Once I had shot all that I had she licked and sucked my relaxed cock until it was clean.

I looked down at her as she knelt before me and I knew that I had to do her one more time. I told her to lay on her back on the floor, which she did. I then knelt down and put my head between her legs, sniffing in the scent of her juices as I made my way to her pussy. I lifted up my mask so that it rested on my nose and dove in. I pushed my tongue between the lips of her pussy licking up her juices.

I could hear her moan as I licked away. She shuddered as she orgasm once again, drenching my tongue in her juices. The licking that I was doing and her orgasm brought my cock rock hard again. I rose up from her pussy, pulling the mask down. I moved to where I was above her, my cock pointed straight at her cunt. I moved forward and pushed into her wet pussy.

I started pumping her as deep as I could go at a steady rhythm. She moaned loudly in pleasure as I pushed deeper and deeper into her hungry pussy. I fucked her for a good ten minutes before I felt my come building up in my balls. She must have come at least twice while fucked her. She came so much that there was a puddle of her juices pooling under ass in the carpet of the hall. When I came I pushed deep into her as far as I could and shot my load deep into her pussy. I kept pushing and shooting my load till I was dry.

After I finished I pulled out of her and stood up. She lay on the floor, drifting off to sleep while I pulled up my pants and fastened them. I took a good look at as I stood there admiring my handiwork. She lay there in a puddle of her own juices, the skin around her pussy red from my pumping and fucking it. I knew that she would be sore when she woke up. Satisfied that I had avenged myself, all the while enjoying it, I left the house the same way that I had come in. I thought to myself that if she pulls anymore crap with me, I might just have to pay her another visit.

End