All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 02'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Same big cock storyline

Why do men think women all fall down and worship big cocks.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Besides the

editing that you could use. This is just your typical story of a woman falls in love with a big cock. She is willing to dump her whole life for a big cock, give me a break. Her whole life is ruled by her pussy? She is 35 has two kids, a husband who adores her and gives her the life she and he have both wanted for almost 15 years and she will dump it all for a large cock. Beaten and raped repeatedly and she has the biggest orgasam in her life, who can possibly believe that.

This is the fantasy of some guy. No woman would subject herself to that. From the ending it looks like she is going on a large cock hunt. Guess she will next start hanging out in peep show booths waiting to see what pops through the glory hole, if it isn't big enough she will just wait until one comes along. Or she will try and be the oldest porn star in Chatsworth, where they film most of it. Or maybe she just starts surfing the web for large cock sites, where she can hook up with any and all.

Maybe she gets Mary to join her and the two of them can go large cock hunting, throw a few beatings and rapes in for a fair measure and their lives will be just great.

You had the makings of good story. But you blew it with the ending.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
extreme heat

this is what erotic fiction is all about. tell these people it's only a story, and a scorching one at that. shit after reading the first 2 parts, im going to fuck my wife silly. you got skills , please keep the story going. and fuck the nay-sayers.let barb get it in the ass next time, and hey dhe has friends who probably need a "real" dick inside them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why are reading porn stories?

The storyline says, "Yearns for more big cock". How stupid do you have to be, to read the story then complain that it is just another big cock story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree that the story is unrealistic....

I know the story is unrealistic, but it is nevertheless very hot! Women do like big dicks if the men who have them know what to do with them! I've had sex with a lot of well-endowed black men and it has usually been very good as they feel they have a reputation to live up to! Reading about Marvin and Barbara made me really hot and I enjoyed it a lot! I love men who can pump away for hours, both fast and slow! (Wish I had one right now!). The biggest thing that bothered me was the poor spelling and grammar and inappropriate use of some words. You need to get a proofreader to go over your stories before you submit them. These problems distract the reader from having total enjoyment of the story. I hope you keep writing, though, and give us more entertaining hot stories to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ask someone to proofread

Discuss- to have a conversation

Disgust- revulsion

Your story would be a lot better if you would just take the time to have someone else proofread before posting it.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
More proofing needed

"Sam yelled for his brother and Lee came over and put the gum to her head. She stopped moving immediately."

You sure must have some powerfrul 'gum' there in the US... LMAO

Get a fucking proof reader - a spell checker will aways let this sort of shit through - you need someone who will actually READ the storyt for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good too

as good or better than chapter 1 It's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loser

this story is mess up what a loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dear Anonymous your momma

is the looser she gave birth to your fag ass. If you don't like these types of story stop the fuck reading them. You didn't like it because the white man won!!!! So stopeading and then crying like a little girl about it to the members. Just go into the bedropm and jerk your little cockette off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

great story

OMG

realblackmalerealblackmaleover 16 years ago
Long and Hard

I loved this story, I am nt one to rape anyone I believe that I have a gift of gab I can talk any female into some pussy! I have learned that when you ask you get way more than when you don't ask So I ask fuck and move on, But I did enjoy the story a good fucking is a good fucking plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..treated like a queen!!!...

...BLACK MASTERS treat their white trophy women like queens!!!..and when the women act properly..they're rewarded!!..ask VANNA WHITE..DOLLY PARTON..HEATHER TESCH..SAMANTHA BROWN..JANE SEYMOUR..NANA VISITOR..KATHY BROCK..just a few who are 'BLACK OWNED'..to BLACK ADONIS's nationally/internationally..ALL TROPHY COMPANIONS..yet live 'normal' lives daily..until summoned to serve/service their BLACK MASTER 'OWNERS'..to 'party' as directed to provide 'pleasure'..VANNA and DOLLY both have their own private leer jet fleets and ocean going party yachts as rewards..to provide for their "OWNERS' needs by appointment..as do ALL the afore mentioned 'TROPHY PUSSY'..and MORE..the list is too long to itemize..but all are high class women..serving worldwide to their 'owners'...YOU GO GIRLS!!!..the BLACK STALLIONS of the world will treat you well if you qualify to serve/service them!!...;-}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dog shit story!

At least the prose was written correctly [for the most part]. The plot line definitely is 100% fantasy but that is the author's right [no matter how the author wishes this shit was non-fictional]. Lately, this author has been going down this particular genre but apparently without a lot of success as the rating indicate. Good luck in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nigga Please

I said it about Ch 01 and Ch 02 is no better story is lame.

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

I agree. Very predictable. White wife raped by big black cock but loved it and wants more. Haven’t read that scenario more than 500 times before

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous