All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 04C'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Nightowl20Nightowl20almost 20 years ago
Oh well

DOn't like ANY of the endings. Telling Tom and getting help for her would work out a good ending, better, at least. Maybe shooting the balls off of MArvin and a coupla others. Something like that.

Not the total destruction of the woman and the marriage,

Tom and the kids.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Thank you

For giving the husband some balls. This was the best. Least contrived. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
He is becoming like his wife

We still like the first ending, Chapter 04A. We do not like violence, but Barb and Marvin got what they deserved in the first ending. With this ending, Tom is admonishing Barb because she is having an affair with another man, a black man. He even called her a black cum holder. Tom is now going to see Ruby, a black woman, while he did not like his ex-wife seeing a black man. Doesn't make sense, besides the brutality and the death of Barb is a just reward for the ending.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
1st Ending Real Bad; 3rd Ending Ugliest of All

the only commendable feat was the speed at which the author typed,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
change

At the end when the worthless slut cunt was telling Tom about not wanting him there when she visited their children, I wished he had told her, that won't be a problem. You won't ever see them again. You made your choice, now go have some god damned little nigger kids you can take to the grocery store with you, and let the world know what kind of a fucking white trash, nigger fucker that you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
reveng 4c

i liked the third ending best. tom doesn't get killed, barb gets what she deserved, and marvin's wife gets to lower the boom on dear old marvin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your story made me smile.

The "C" ending is the one I preferred. All those that deserved it got it and having Tom plan to fuck Marvin's wife...well hell it was appropriate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'd have to vote for none of the three

While well written, two of the three alternate endings leave Marvin basically untouched, able to continue his chosen avocation of dominating and using women. The second story, 4B, while more physically punishing (which should please the violent responders) still leaves Barbara in the same situation, staying with the big black cocks. Tom and Barbara lose in every ending written.

In none of the three alternates is there any recognition that Barbara is an intelligent woman who states in each story that Tom is the better lover of the two, but for the lack of 4 to 5 inches in penis length. She wants to keep her marriage alive and her sex life with Tom when she's without Marvin in 4A and 4C appears good enough to satisfy her. Her supposed addiction therefore is basically psychological, the thrill of the illicit situation.

In essence, a "4D" ending is also possible. I think there's quite a good chance for their marriage to stay together, as long as they act intelligently.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Another bad ending

Maybe I'm too fussy. If she can't get over size then there IS no hope.

One would think that marriage and kids would be enough to hold her.

I don't like the deal with Marvins wife. She would have to have a cunt like a cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

I liked this ending the best but i think that in reallity the first ending would be how it would end.great story look forward to somemore work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ruby and Tom

I would like to read more about Ruby and Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another good ending

You can never trust them black guys. He should have made sure he was dead! You know empty this gun in him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Sexy, But A Good Warning...

... A friend of mine actually had this problem, or something like it. His wife is "long gone", and so is her "boy"friend. Boy is the operative word for it. A "boy" he truly is. Or was.

It made the papers here. The two disappearances, I mean. No One has ever found out where they went. I guess the Wages of Sin are vicious and dangerous. You'd figure that a grown woman would know better.

My friend's didn't. Neither did her little friend. Little. Hah.At least now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHITE SUPREMIST JEALOUSY!!!...

...the stories are all good..but the white supremist attitude is just running all over them..now write a story where her husband becomes her cuckold for her..and another where they decide on an open marriage..and so forth..give the woman a break..yet keep it in good taste for the children and all others involved..it's not a white world anymore...get used to interracial relations, all...dem days is over!!!...and finally..get someone to edit your grammar and spelling..use a thesaurus..review your word-smithing..it's very distracting trying to figure out what you're saying..as for black/white relationships..ask VANNA WHITE!!..YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXoxo..;-}}}...HHHOOOTTTTTTT!!

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Potential

You have the potential to be a writer. But, first of all, you must learn to not dis-respect your readers! Learn to spell -- or use a spell checker. And, if you can read, proof-read your text before you inflict it on us.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
If

this is what is happening all over America and wherever you have black and white communities, then God help us! I am just so glad I never had to face this particular threat either during my youth or for my married life. The loss of white women like this is a slow-moving disaster and car crash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous