All Comments on 'Reversal of Fortune Ch. 01'

by An Awful Cad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
feedback

great start to the story. can't wait to see what happens next

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A more erotic Continuation is needed...

A more erotic continuation is needed here. The story is outstanding, so far, but it has the potential for far more. Your punctuation and story line is great, as is your spelling. But a continuation of where Sherry may feel a greater need to satisfy your urgings is warranted. Her husband is a zombie and laid off, and probably worthless. She can visualize in her Tequilla stupor where you can "really give" her erotic satisfaction, and more. Perhaps she wants be fucked by you without benefit of birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good idea

great idea well set up just thought the part where he actually got her to repay him could have been set up just a little bit more, him taking it just a little more catious. cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad ...part 2 ?

Will there be a part 2 ? I hope so.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good so far

It was very erotic. Now how are you going to work the wife in? Is she going to be part of a threesome as in his fantasy or is he going to have an affair behind her back?

There are many ways to go. Looking forward to your next story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good, but

why does he have to be an asshole about it?? Can't he be more receptive to her needs? More loving about it.

I've just never cared for the physically forcing of someone to do something.

No need to torture someone, either physically or emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

The elements of force, submission and seduction are just right for this story; must disagree with the previous comment. Very well done, and looking forward to more! Very arousing story.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Liked this

It's hot. Just curious as to how you develope his character. Will he feel guilt or will the feeling of Alpha Male conquest dominate him. Will they share a secret and she get pregnant. Will she fall in love with him. Will he fall in love with her. Will he use her as his sex toy or will she become his misstress. Will she seek revenge. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see more.

NoJoNoJoover 19 years ago
Good Story

Good writing, deserves a 5. Write more. Or not. Up to you.

Sub Joe

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great-Outstanding!

Definitely needs a Part Two. Do you keep fucking her, getting into her pussy as well? Will you take this opportunity in one of the worse economical times of her and her hubby, to fuck her silly in a time of her ovulating period and give her a baby, your baby, to really "get back" at her worthless husband?

12to812to8about 17 years ago
Great neighbor story!

How many times I've seen this scene with the woman next door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

A good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous