All Comments on 'Reversal of Roles'

by freeforall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice would love more

felt every inch and ached for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love it

I have penis envy and would love to screw a mans ass off!!!

adambomadambomover 16 years ago
OOOH , That would be good!

Looking for ladies who want to do this type of thing. I know you're out there: where are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs rewriting

Beats me how you were able to see those dildos when she had slipped a blindfold on you. Sadly, stupid mistakes like that spoil the whole thing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reversal of Roles

Quite interesting, but try to make it come alive more, by attention to detail. I found it a bit unlikely you would be able to do a good massage with him in a doggie position. I think it wd have been more sensual to have had him lying down first for it, and build up to the final position. I didnt really feel I was in the room, so that is something you could work on. There is potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome wife!

That is awesome! For some reason my wife will fuck me with a dildo but has only strapped one on once. While I enjoyed it she didn't... Said THAT was too weird.. Oh well, at least afte 20yrs., she still gives it to me using just her hand held models!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wife did me a few times, but would not admit she loved it. The feeling of the dildo rubbing her clit set her off and she hammered my ass. I had to crawl away to avoid getting hurt. She came three times. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous