Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned down at her. "Not just at the moment, Summer! You just get on with your cleaning chores, and do a good job, mind you, or your Master will have to severely punish you!"

"Yes, Master, willingly, Master!" she replied, pouting, sexily.

"And pull your panties up, you little slut!" he added, with a broad grin, before turning and exiting the room, still chuckling to himself.

"Yes, Master!" Despite her disappointment at not having orgasmed, Summer was delighted that she'd managed to fool the Master, with her lewd performance. In fact, she realized, as the pain had slowly subsided, so she'd begun to enjoy being fucked more and more, until eventually, she hadn't had to feign her pleasure, at all!

-oOo-

That night, Janine made love to her, as usual, and once again, Summer feigned the required loss of control, as soon as her bedmate touched her pussy. Even so, as they sixty-nine'd each other, Summer felt a genuine orgasm starting to build in the pit of her belly, as Janine tongued her sweet pussy, and nibbled on her swollen clitoris.

"Oh Jesus, that feels soooh good, my darling!" she gasped, as Janine sucked her throbbing nubbin into her hot, wet mouth. "Soooo.... Ooohhh, Lord! I'm cummmming!" Her hips thrust up to meet Janine's face, as her vagina started to spasm, uncontrollably, and her own teeth accidentally bit down on Janine's clitoris.

"Yeooww!" Janine's hips bucked and jerked., against Summer's face, as the pain sent her tumbling into her own orgasmic heaven. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Eat... my... pussy... Summer!" she panted, in-between her slurping up of Summer's copious secretions.

-oOo-

Down in the den, Miles Canterbury chuckled with delight, as he watched all this taking place, on the giant Vid-screen, and he ruffled the ginger hair of one of the young male security guards, who knelt by his armchair, jerking him off expertly. He switched the transmission off, as he grunted, and started to cum into the boy's hand.

-oOo-

After they had both orgasmed several times, the two girls wrapped themselves in each other's embrace, and kissed, tenderly and lovingly.

Summer ran her hands through Janine's hair, and slipped her tongue into her ear. "Have you ever thought of running away from here, Janine?" she murmured, casually and very quietly.

Janine's eyes flew wide open with surprise. "Leave the Master?" she exclaimed. "Never!"

Summer nuzzled her companion's neck, realizing that she had genuinely fallen in love with her sexy bedmate. She sighed, aloud. Now she would have to figure out some way of getting them both free of Miles' clammy clutches! "Ssshhh, only kidding!" she murmured, brushing aside a stray lock of Janine's hair, and snuggling up closer. "Only kidding, my darling! Kiss me, you sexy bitch?"

Chapter 17: Another Change Of Program

As the days passed, Summer realized that she was finding it more and more difficult to recall her former male existence as Rick Summer, Ace Detective. With each passing day, she thought of herself, more and more, as a pretty girl. Okay, not a girl exactly, but a sex 'droid, but she felt like a girl, and she reacted like a girl, and as far as most people were concerned, she WAS a girl!

She also realized that she'd genuinely fallen head over heels in love with Janine. She knew that her bedmate was also very fond of her, but that her overriding loyalty would always be to her Master, Miles Canterbury, thanks to her specific programming! She would never help Summer to plan their escape! She would immediately go to her Master, and inform on her! "Shit, shit, shit!" Summer muttered, in exasperation, as she put the final touches to her make-up.

"What was that, darling?" enquired the naked Janine, as she emerged from the bathroom, vigorously rubbing her blonde hair dry, having just finishing her shower, and glanced over at the brunette sitting in front of the dressing table, in just her skimpy underwear.

"Oh, ah, nothing!" Summer replied, smiling at her, and trying to hide her mounting excitement. She'd just had a brilliant idea. "By the way, when are we scheduled to be reprogrammed again?" she asked, innocently.

"I really have no idea," Janine replied, rubbing the towel up against her blonde beaver, as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Probably sometime in the next week or two! Why do you ask, Summer?"

"I-I was hoping that it wouldn't upset the thing we've got going," Summer replied, earnestly, blushing slightly.

"No chance!" Janine stood up and walked over. She leant forward and brushed her lips against Summer's. "Mmm, I like the taste of your new lipstick, darling," she added, throatily. "I like the taste of everything about you!"

-oOo-

Summer could hardly contain her excitement, as the guard ushered the two 'droids down the corridor, towards the same small laboratory that they'd been taken to on their previous visit to the BioRobotics Manufacturing Facility.

The guard paused outside the steel door, banged on it with a big fist, then threw it open. "Inside, you two!" he growled, with a macho jerk of his thumb.

Both girl 'droids smiled at him, despite his ugly scowl, and stepped inside, hearing the door slam and lock behind them. The guard was taking no chances. It would be more than his job was worth, if he lost an SD model.

Ian Shanklin, walked towards them, grinning, broadly, and running a hand through his shock of short red hair. There seemed a new air of confidence about him, since their last visit. "Ah, ladies, welcome, welcome!" he exclaimed, rubbing his hands together, and giving Summer an especially warm smile.

Janine looked at him, suspiciously. "Whatever happened to the usual 'Hi SD-0009, where have you been all my life?' routine?" she asked, with a slight frown.

Ian ignored her comment. "I must say I do like your black hair, SD-0451, it suits you!" he said to Summer. To my knowledge, all the other SD 'droids are blonde bimbos, like your companion, SD-0009, over there!"

"Please call me Summer, and it's only hair dye," Summer explained, smiling. "If I don't dye it regularly, my blonde roots start to show through! What are we here for this time, Ian?"

He picked up his clipboard, and glanced at it. "Just a few minor programming modifications, girls, requiring just a few minutes under the Neural Transmitter!" He glanced over at the blonde. "And, before you ask, Janine, no you don't have to take all your clothes off first!"

"Shame!" Janine replied, grinning, sexily, then winking at Summer.

"Do you mind doing Janine first?" Summer murmured, giving him a knowing look, and a wink.

"Um, ah, sure, n-no sweat!" he croaked, loosening his tie. "If that's, er, okay with SD-0009?" He took off his specs, and cleaned them on his tie.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Janine said, in a bored tone. She climbed onto the examination table, and stretched out, like a cat. "Are you sure you don't want me to take my clothes off first, Ian, darling?" she asked, with a sexy smile, as he leaned over her.

"We've been through this routine before!" he said, with an exasperated sigh, pulling out his sonic screwdriver, and directing the thin beam of ultrasound onto her forehead. There was a faint click, and, after removing the inspection cover, he reached inside and flicked off the ON/OFF switch. Janine went rigid, her eyes going all dull and lifeless.

As soon as the girl 'droid was disabled, Summer rushed over, and grabbed his arm. "Ian, honey, I've got another big favor to ask you!" she murmured, wrapping one leg about him, as she pulled him up against her breasts, and gave him a passionate kiss. She was wearing a short, clinging, Supralycra minidress and very little else.

"Oh nooo, not again!" he gasped, as he finally managed to get her tongue out of his throat, and push her away. "Whatever it is, the answer is NO! Definitely NOT! No way!"

"I just want you to disable Janine's erogenous zone triggers, like you did with mine!" Summer murmured, giving him her sexiest pout. "I've managed to keep our little secret, without to much bother!"

"What? You... you must be mad!" he gasped, going quite pale. "No way, lady!" he reiterated, shaking his head, vehemently. "No way!"

He jerked, at the sound of his fly zip being opened. "Oh Jesus!" he groaned, as Summer sank onto her haunches, taking his throbbing erection out of his pants, her clasping hands dragging it towards her parted crimson lips.

"Please? Pretty please!" she murmured, moments before her pursed lips slid over the bulbous knob, forcing back the tight foreskin, before going down on him, smoothly...

"Oh Jesus!" he gasped, as his shaft slid down her tight, clinging throat, his hips starting to jerk, automatically, as he closed his eyes. "Aaaaahhh! Oh God! Okay, okay, I'll do it!"

She withdrew his saliva-coated shaft, momentarily, "I knew you would!" she said, huskily, before going down on him again, determined to give him the finest blow job he'd ever had!

-oOo-

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." With a final grunt of satisfaction, Ian shot his load into the brunette's spasming pussy, as she knelt, naked, on the floor, on all fours, thrusting her shapely ass back into his crotch.

"Oh yes, yesss! Fill my sluttish snatch with your hot cum, Ian darling!" Summer gasped, writhing with pleasure, as she milked his erection dry, and until he finally collapsed against her back, gasping with pleasure and exhaustion.

He reached under her, his hands fondling her hanging globes, his fingers tweaking their hard, erect crests. "God, that was absolutely incredible!" he panted, with a contented smile.

"Oh, just one more thing, Ian, darling!" she murmured, casually.

"Eh?"

"I want you to change Janine's allegiance programming! I want you to make me her Master, instead of Miles! Or should that be Mistress?" she added, with a girlish giggle.

"What? You must have flipped your CPU, lady! What do you think Mr. Canterbury's going to say, when he finds out?" His softening penis slipped out of her sopping vagina, and he stood upright, shaking his head. "No way!"

She rolled over, and looked up at him, smirking. "He's not going to find out, is he? I shall instruct Janine to always refer to him as Master, and obey his every command, until such time as I tell her otherwise! I shall also tell her not to call me Mistress, except when we are alone together, totally unobserved!"

He swallowed hard. "Well... it just might work?" he conceded, reluctantly. "If I agreed to make the changes, that is, but I won't! No way!"

It took a bit more persuading, but eventually, he agreed.

-oOo-

"Oh, Ian honey, there's one more teensy-weensy thing I'd like you to do for me, before you wake Janine up," murmured Summer, running her hands through his unruly mop of hair, as he finished the modifications to the droid's programming.

Ian groaned, and rolled his eyes up to the heavens. "What now?"

-oOo-

The Neural Transmitter was removed from about Janine's head and she was re-activated, and the inspection hatch replaced and sealed.

"Who is your Master?" Summer asked. She was now fully clothed again, and had cleaned up and repaired her smeared lipstick.

"Why you are, Mistress Summer!" the blonde replied, with a slight frown, as if surprised by the question. "Have you ever doubted it?"

"From now on, you will only call me Mistress, when we are alone. and unobserved!" Summer commanded.

"Yes, Mistr... er, Summer!" the sex-droid replied, looking slightly bemused.

"And you will always call Miles Canterbury, Master, and obey his every command, until I tell you to do otherwise! Is that fully understood, Janine?"

"Yes, Summer! Your wish is my command!"

"Also, your erogenous zone triggers have been disabled, like so!" Summer added. She slipped her hand down the low neckline of Janine's Lycra top, and tweaked her left nipple ring.

"Ouch!" Janine gasped, but then looked surprised, as the usual overpowering urge to fuck everything in sight, didn't overwhelm her.

"Until I tell you otherwise, you are always to behave as if your triggers are still fully functional, to allay any suspicions!" Summer added.

"Yes, Summer! Would you like me to make love to you now?"

"Not just yet, darling!" Summer replied, sorely tempted.

"Don't mind me, ladies!" Ian exclaimed, his eyes glittering with excitement, at the thought of watching two such gorgeous girls, making it together.

Summer turned to face him. "Steady, boy! You've still got to make a few changes to my programming, remember?"

-oOo-

That night, Miles Canterbury had both 'droids make love to him at the same time, to ensure that the new modifications hadn't adversely effected their sexual performance.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." Janine panted, bracing her arms and thrusting her upraised ass back, as Miles fucked into her anus. "Oh sweet Jesus, I'm cummming..." she groaned, tossing her head from side to side, as he began to ejaculate into her rear passage. "Fuck me harder, Master! Harder!" she gasped.

Miles dragged his glistening mouth from Summer's sopping pussy. "Oh, yeah, this is sooooh good!" he panted. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." Janine's ass was squeezing and relaxing, as he slid back and forth, milking his cock, sucking his spunk out of him. With a shudder, he was totally drained.

He gave Summer's swollen clit a final long, slow lick, then slid his softening cock out of Janine's asshole. "Sorry, girls, but I'm totally spent!" he groaned, rolling over onto the carpet, beside them. "God," he thought, "that was the most realistic fuck yet! So natural! The 'droids' reactions are almost indistinguishable from the real thing! Shit, they're BETTER than the real thing!"

"Did we please you, Master?" Summer murmured, licking one of his nipples, and gently tweaking the other with her long fingernails.

"You girls never fail to please me," he murmured, lying back, contented, his eyes closed. He jerked slightly, as Summer began to lick his cock and balls clean. "Mmm, that feels sooo nice..." he groaned, stroking her long raven locks.

Janine slipped her hands underneath Summer's torso, cupping her hanging mammaries, before starting to play with the nipples, squeezing them into hard, erect points. "Can we go to bed now?" she whispered in Summer's ear. "Pleaassee?"

"Soon!" the brunette mouthed, before returning to her cleaning job.

Chapter 18: Lady Luck Smiles

During the following week, Summer used every available opportunity to explore the house, whenever Miles was away on a business trip, which was frequent. The demand for SD Models was rapidly escalating, as the word spread, despite their immense cost.

Then, on the Thursday afternoon, she finally struck pay dirt! She was browsing through the books, in the library, when she happened to pull out a large, leather-bound volume, entitled 'Electronic Surveillance: State of the Art Techniques', from a bookshelf set at eye level.

With a loud swishing noise, a section of the bookcase rotated through ninety degrees, revealing a secret room, filled with blinking, humming electronic equipment. Summer momentarily froze in terror, and then realized that she must have triggered the door opening mechanism, when she'd moved the heavy tome. She pulled herself together, and peered inside the small chamber. She suspected that this might be the command center for all the surveillance equipment on the estate!

Suddenly, her eyes alighted on a large schematic diagram, complete with numerous small red neon lights, that was attached to the wall, above the bank of illuminated equipment. She hurried forward, and sure enough, it turned out to be a map of the house and surrounding grounds, showing the precise location of every Vid-camera and microphone, and whether they were currently active or not, as indicated by the state of the diodes. She noted, with particular interest, the location of the cameras and microphones in her bedroom, and the adjoining bathroom, including one camera positioned in the ceiling, directly over their bed, and the one behind the bathroom mirror. There was a total of ten cameras and three microphones monitoring the two rooms.

"The disgusting bastard!" she snarled, as she began to memorized the exact locations of all the surveillance devices on the estate. Having a computer assisted memory, did have its advantages! "He must have spent hours getting his rocks off as he watched me and Janine making love!" she muttered to herself, in disgust.

There was a standard Vid-screen set against the one wall for viewing purposes, so she assumed that Miles could probably monitor his two sex 'droids activities, from any room in the house that contained one? "It would only be a matter of keying in the right command on a remote!" she mused. With a sudden thrill of excitement, she realized that there were no surveillance devices in the walk-in closet of their bedroom! Luckily, the only ones in her immediate vicinity were also currently turned off!

When Summer had committed the location of every device to memory, including one or two she couldn't figure out, she exited the small control room, and closed the bookcase, by replacing the large bound volume in its original position. Almost shaking with excitement, she hurried back to her room.

-oOo-

The two android girls had just finished another energetic bout of love-making, and were both entwined in each other's arms on the bed, a faint sheen of sweat coating their naked bodies. For the umpteen time, Summer gazed in wonder at Janine's lithe, languid body, watching her bedmate slowly stretching her arms and legs, before stifling a yawn. Summer never ceased to be amazed by the sheer perfection of their android bodies, the precise duplication of the human form, and their totally realistic actions and reactions!

"Mmm, that was wonderful!" Janine sighed, arching her back, and thrusting her lovely, perfectly-formed breasts upward. "I think we must be the two luckiest girls in the whole world! I do love you so, Mistr... ah, Summer!"

For an instant, Summer froze with horror, knowing that their every word and movement was probably being recorded. Her gorgeous robotic lover had almost given the game away. "Er, would you come into the closet with me, and help me choose a dress for this evening, Janine darling?" she murmured, stroking a stray wisp of blonde hair out of Janine's eyes. "You know how much I value your opinion on these matters!"

Janine opened her eyes, as she turned to face her bedmate, with a slightly puzzled expression. "Sure, Summer, but can't we make love again, first?" she murmured, with a sexy, sulky pout.

"Afterwards!" Summer replied, firmly, as she sat up, then rose to her feet. "Well," she asked, placing both hands on her hips, and staring down at Janine's lewdly sprawled out frame, "are you coming?"

"I'd like to be!" Janine replied, with an impish smile, then noticed the serious look on Summer's face. "Oh, all right, spoilsport!" she agreed, grumpily, sitting up and shaking out her long blonde locks. She quickly padding after her roommate, as Summer disappeared into the walk-in wardrobe.

As soon as Janine walked through the doorway, Summer slid the door closed, and pushed her shoulders back against the wall, before placing a warning finger against the blonde's lips. "There are no surveillance devices in here!" she whispered. "You may call me Mistress, whenever we are alone in here, but never, never in the bedroom! Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Janine replied, tightly wrapping her arms around Summer's neck, and planting a hungry kiss on her glossy red lips. "Does the Mistress require her slave to make love to her now?"

"Mmm, yes... I mean, no! No, we have important things to discuss!" Summer hissed, pulling herself together, and reluctantly dragging Janine's arms away.

"Oh, but Mistress..." Janine pouted, fluttering her long eyelashes.

"Cut that out, you bewitching minx! Now, listen carefully! We have to find a way to escape from the estate, and inform the authorities that BioRobotics are kidnapping and murdering young women, in order to re-locate their brains in the SD series 'droids!"