Ricky's Ultimate Fantasy

Story Info
Ricky gets what he has always wanted.
1.3k words
3.95
38k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We jumped when the doorbell rang. She was finally here. I smiled at my boyfriend, Ricky, and showed him just enough of my tongue for the light to catch the silver stud I had pierced just for him. I gave him a fast, but deep, kiss before I got up to receive our guest, Jen. I met her at the door wearing a very skimpy catholic school girl outfit. Jen smiled when she saw this. After she stepped in the door, she removed her long jacket to reveal a very similar costume. We giggled softly as we kissed each other hello, but as I slipped my tongue past her soft lips the giggles dissolved into moans. I ran my hands up her body and into her hair. I grabbed hold of her soft blond hair and held her face to mine. She ran her hands down my back and cupped my ass. My skin was tingling from her erotic touch.

I heard Ricky's zipper slowly open. He had been waiting a long time for this and I intended to give him a good show. I let go of Jen's head and started kissing my way down her neck. Ricky was stroking his huge cock and I smiled at him as I unhooked Jen's bra and let it fall to the floor. I moved my lips down Jen's chest, searching for her breast. I could feel Jen's heart beat thundering in her chest. I found her nipple and slowly traced the edges with the tip of my tongue. I then pulled it between my lips and softly chewed on it. It grew hard between my teeth as my right hand found her other breast. When I ran my thumb across her nipple it was already hard.

I stood up and grabbed hold of her hand so I could lead her to the center of the room. I chose a spot where Ricky would enjoy a first class view. Jen smiled as I pulled her down to the floor and spread her legs. There was no need to do anything with the skirt. It was so short it didn't cover anything, but I did pull off the thong she was wearing underneath. I kissed and licked her inner thighs and purposefully worked my up to her clean smooth pussy. We had both just had our pussies waxed yesterday. I covered her lips with kisses and slid my tongue inside her before I turned my attention toward her clit. Jen's hands reached down and held mine as she gasped in pleasure. She raised her hips slightly and pushed her clit into my mouth. I started moaning loader as I started sucking on her and sliding my silver stud back and forth. I could feel her clit growing hot and hard on my tongue as I slid one finger and then two into her wet pussy. Her pussy tightened around my fingers as her first orgasm hit. God, she tasted so good. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth so she could taste how good she was. Jen cleaned my fingers and smiled devilishly at me.

She sat up and locked me in another passionate kiss, only this time her tongue was exploring my lips and my tongue. She unhooked my bra and threw it at Ricky before she rolled me over. Jen continued the kiss and slid her hand down my body. She stopped to tease both nipples and caress my breasts and then continued across my stomach until she got to my pussy. I wasn't wearing any underwear so she would have fast access to my pussy. She shoved 2 fingers deep in my pussy. She stopped kissing me and started licking my clit. I looked over at Ricky as her tongue hit my clit that first time. I let out a loud moan. Ricky smiles at me while he continues to play with his huge cock. I watch his cock as Jen sucks and fucks me into a powerful orgasm.

I reach out for Ricky. I need to suck his cock immediately. Ricky sits up on the couch and Jen and I crawl in between his knees. I start at the top licking the tip of his cock and kissing it and sucking on it. I slowly work my lips down his shaft taking as much of him in my mouth as I can. Jen is tenderly sucking his balls. Ricky lets out a soft moan and grabs the edges of the couch. Jen begins to kiss her way up Ricky's cock so I let him out of my mouth so she can taste him. I work my way down his cock, sucking and licking all of it, until I reach his balls. I run my tongue underneath his sack and tickle him with my tongue moving downward until I feel his soft ass. I take my time there, letting my tongue linger over the most sensitive spots. Jen is moving her tongue and lips up and down Ricky's cock. I watch it disappear into her pretty mouth.

I worked my way back up to Jen's mouth and pull Ricky's cock out of it so I can kiss her again, but I need Ricky's tongue. I pull him onto the floor with us and lay him on his back. I climb onto Ricky's face as Jen climbs onto his rock hard cock. Ricky's tongue goes right to my clit. He knows exactly where to use his tongue and he does so with a surgeon's precision. A shock runs through my body when I feel that first pass of his tongue, but he doesn't let up. He reaches up and grabs hold of my hips and pulls me onto his tongue and holds me there. I can hear Jen moaning behind me from being filled with Ricky's cock. Ricky starts moaning under my clit and the vibrations send me over the edge. I smother Ricky with my pussy, as I cum shaking and moaning.

Jen climbs off Ricky's cock and moves up by his head so she can help him clean my drenched pussy. Their tongues battle over my clit and I am clearly the winner. I feel another orgasm filling my body. I throw my head back with delight as the orgasm washes over me. It comes in waves and doesn't feel like it will ever end. I look down and see Jen and Ricky's cum covered faces glistening in the light and lean down to kiss them. I can taste my juices on both of their lips.

I make my way down Ricky's body and lower my trembling body onto his massive cock still slippery from Jen. Jen climbs on Ricky's face as I take his cock inside me. I can feel my pussy muscles lock onto Ricky's familiar cock and I can hear Jen moaning as Ricky's tongue is coaxing an orgasm out of her. I watch her hips rock on Ricky's face as I rock on Ricky's cock. Our orgasms are building and we explode at the same time. Jen covers Ricky's tongue and I cover his cock with our hot sticky cum.

I can tell that Ricky is close. I pull Jen off of Ricky's face and bring her down between Ricky's legs. Ricky sits up so he can get a better view. Jen starts to suck Ricky's balls while she rubs her pussy that is still wet from Ricky. I lean over and swallow Ricky's cock and slowly work my piercing around his cock. Jen and I take turns stroking him until he shots all over my tongue. I don't swallow all of it so I can share it with Jen. She sits up and we lock in another embrace as I slide my tongue covered with Ricky's cum into her mouth.

After we say our good byes and Jen leaves, Ricky and I melt into an exhausted pile of tangled bodies. He plants little kisses all over my face and stares deeply into my eyes. I smile in return and kiss him soft on the lips.