Riding Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Sadia." Wolf bowed, "I was in the forest today and I met someone, a lost girl. I have come, I have come because..."

He grinned. There was little chance of winning and one way to play.

"I have come because she is the most delicious piece of ass I've ever witnessed in my tortured life, and I want her, Mistress Sadia. That is my wish, to have her open in front of me like a jar of wanting honey."

Sadia studied Wolf's face, trying to find a hint that he was joking, but he evidently spoke true.

"You are scum," she said. "Absolute putrid, wretched, scum, just as I imagined. For eons you have wandered my forest, pulling your pranks and your tricks on hapless travelers. This, Wolf, is the pinnacle, the highest peak, of awfulness. You come to me and request that I manipulate a girl through magic? Have you no soul? Have you no honor in your withered, blackened heart?"

"I thought, perhaps—"

"—furthermore, you are well-aware my the prerequisite for my granting wishes is a gift, yet you have brought me nothing. You insult not only me and this girl you speak of but my intelligence with every additional word from your foulest of foul mouths. Away with you, and count yourself lucky once more."

"Duly noted."

Sadia angrily swung around and ascended the staircase. Wolf watched, waiting for the right moment.

"However, I do find it interesting that the great Sadia is a woman."

Sadia stopped, but did not turn around. "How does my being a woman figure into anything?"

"There is no man," Wolf said casually. "Oh, there are men, certainly. Two of them. One you have created to be your guardian angel, the other your antagonist. But there appears to be no man conjured up for you."

"I am long past weary of your jokes," Sadia said.

"I should reiterate I do not joke in your presence, Mistress. Jokes are to make unsuspecting marks eat laxative berries or fall in holes covered with leaves and straw. My trade is deception, but I do not bring deception to my goddess' doorstep, for even I have enough honor to mind my manners around her. I merely speak of what I observe. And I wonder what a goddess does with herself, from dawn to dusk, all alone in such a large house."

"What a goddess does with herself is her business and hers alone, Wolf."

"Indeed. But you are a woman as well as a goddess, yes? You have a woman's body. But do you also have a woman's desire? What would a woman, a goddess at that, truly want?"

"Wolf—"

"—lend me your ear a little longer, if you would. There is Hunter, and there is Wolf. Hunter stalks the woods for Wolf. Wolf runs from Hunter. Hunter finds lost souls and directs them to you, but then Hunter returns to tracking Wolf. Wolf plays his stupid pranks and hides from Hunter. Both Hunter and Wolf are caught in an endless cycle. Neither of them have time to stop for Mistress Sadia.

"Meanwhile, Mistress Sadia lives by herself, her routine only broken when strangers knock. Sadly, all the strangers ever want is to go home, so Mistress Sadia takes their gifts, waves a hand and says 'it is done, go.' I do not mean to imply that you are melancholy. Far from it. But you do spend much time on your own.

"And when a woman has no physical contact with anyone and the only men who are permanent residents are too involved in some deadly catch-and-run grab ass, this woman must have lots of tension that needs relieving. So she goes upstairs, to what I assume is a bedroom if my goddess has a reason to rest or sleep, slides under the covers and finds solace in the comfortable dark.

"But her womanly desires surely must look beyond that. So when a man, Mistress Sadia's Wolf, her devil, comes to her door, and Hunter stumbles through the trees like a buffoon as he wonders where his prey is hiding, what decision would Mistress Sadia be faced with, Wolf wonders."

Sadia turned around. Her face was stern and composed as she descended the stairs.

"You trample a long path around a bush, Wolf. You are obliged to speak your point after a thousand words worth of babbling."

Wolf smirked. "Why, Mistress, you already see my point: I did bring you a gift, but it is hidden."

Sadia stopped in front of him. "What kind of gift is one an all-seeing goddess cannot see?"

"One hidden by clothing," Wolf answered.

He was almost surprised when Sadia smiled.

"Oh, you wicked, slick monster. I should kill you where you stand, and you know I am well capable. But I will not."

"You will not?"

"No. I am not accustomed to accepting gifts from piles of dust. But your life still hangs delicately by a thread, spared by my mercy. I will see this gift before I decide your fate."

Wolf fumbled with his belt.

"Your shirt first," Sadia said with a halting hand.

Wolf unsnapped his shirt buttons. He revealed an upper body with sparse chestnut hair, chiseled pectorals and defined abdominal muscles.

Sadia traced her fingers along Wolf's torso. "Well Wolf, I can compliment you this much: you are well toned."

Wolf shivered at Sadia's touch. "A natural consequence of all the running and hiding I do."

"Indeed. Hunter's ax keeps you healthy."

She cupped Wolf's swelling bulge. "This must be my gift, then. It appears promising, but I wonder if it is as deceiving as you? And I also wonder if a man such as yourself has ever had a chance to use this 'gift.' For size is one thing; knowledge is another."

"I, I have not," Wolf admitted. "I, I come to you, uh, knowing, not a, a, woman's touch."

"Hmm, the stakes grow higher, then. You elude Hunter's ax, only to meet your Sadia's power. What dire circumstances you face."

She grabbed Wolf's unfastened belt as one would a dog's leash. "Let us decide the matter in a place more comfortable, yes?"

Sadia ascended the stairs, pulling Wolf's belt. He followed as Sadia took slow and careful steps.

"We go to the place where I slide under my covers," Sadia said, "where I find solace in the comfortable dark. Do you agree with this arrangement?"

"Yes, madam."

"I hoped so, for your sake."

Wolf was terrified of the goddess' power and constant threats but eager all the same. He took care ascending the stairs as his leash was short. They reached the top floor, where Wolf was pulled to the right.

The goddess pushed a door open, revealing a large room. A skylight illuminated a king-sized bed that was fitted with a satin comforter.

"Lie down," Sadia commanded.

Wolf was not used to a mattress so fine. His beds had been piles of leaves or hiding places where sleep was a tepid affair. Hunter was ever vigilant and never rested.

Sadia straddled Wolf. Acting on instinct, he cupped her breasts through her corset. She slapped his wrist.

"Did Sadia say? No, she did not. Place your hands above your head, Wolf. They will not move. Are we clear?"

Wolf gulped and complied.

"Good. A seducer you may be, Wolf, but this encounter belongs to me. But don't worry." Sadia ran her hands up and down Wolf's chest and then pecked his lips. "I am positive you will be satisfied."

Sadia unlaced her corset string by string. Her breasts, plentiful offerings with aureole that covered the majority of their surfaces, sprang out in the mild light.

Wolf tensed. His penis throbbed, and the urge to touch himself because overwhelming. But he resisted, for he knew Sadia was serious. If she carried through with her threats, creating another Wolf would be simple for her.

Sadia slid Wolf's belt from its loops and nonchalantly tossed it aside. Off came the corset. She put her backside on display before sliding down her bottoms. Wolf's eyes bulged at the sight of her shaved loins.

"Maybe this Red of yours is what has you so critically heated," Sadia said. "Does her naked form frolic in your twisted head, Wolf? Do you gaze upon me and imagine I am her?"

Wolf did not speak, for he was afraid of choosing the wrong answer.

Sadia folded her arms over her naked breasts. "Answer me Wolf, and answer me honest."

"Yes," Wolf choked, terrified.

Sadia straddled him. She grabbed his trousers and yanked them over his dirty shoes. His member protruded from his undershorts. Sadia stroked it.

"That was the correct answer," Sadia said. "In this game only lies cost you points."

She admired the shaft that pressed against her palm. "You tell me no lies here either. This is indeed a lovely gift. I have wrought a splendid creation."

Sadia positioned herself, putting a leg on either side of Wolf. Hormones, anticipation and desire flooded his bloodstream. Suddenly he was losing his virginity to his own creator, his goddess.

She rubbed Wolf's purple head against her outer lips, coating it in her wetness. His juices combined with hers, and Wolf hissed as she used him to masturbate.

He disappeared inside of her. Sadia was slow and careful, knowing her partner was a tensed virgin and that moving too fast would spoil her fun.. She allowed him to penetrate her folds halfway and then withdrew him almost out. On the second pass, she engulfed Wolf to the hilt.

"Oh...my..." Wolf rasped.

Sadia made steady up and down motions. She sank to the base and then raised back up, producing different feelings that were equally fulfilling. She placed her palms on his hairy chest and increased her pace.

She threw her head back in pleasure and then nodded forward. She noticed a shift in Wolf's eyes.

"Hands stay where they are!" Sadia reminded him.

Faster she went, her sheath sleek with wetness. Her breasts bounced with each cycle. She pushed her endowed flesh in Wolf's face.

"Suck them," she commanded.

He slobbered them with licks and kisses, and then suckled one nipple at a time until Sadia withdrew her breasts.

"Do you still lust for your Red?"

"Y,yes, Mistress."

"Is this what you want from her?"

"No, Mistress."

"You want to be free with her, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take her as you please?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Ravage her from behind? Grab both her rosy cheeks and ram your way in and out?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

"Run your filthy paws all over her body?"

"Yes!"

"Like this?"

Sadia grabbed Wolf's hands. He offered no resistance. He was her puppet and putty. She placed his sweaty palms against her flushed breasts.

"Do to them as you would hers," Sadia ordered.

Wolf squeezed and kneaded them. A climax stirred in his loins. Sadia had stopped being careful; now she was milking him, encouraging his release.

"This one sounds so naïve and so innocent," Sadia went on. "I imagine she herself is a virgin."

Wolf moaned. His face twisted.

"I imagine she is also tight. You would have to take your time so as not to hurt her, but all the while she'd squeeze you so intensely you'd fear it snapping off."

His breath shortened.

"With each stroke," Sadia moaned, "you usher in her sexual awakening. When you are done she will want more. For hours. Perhaps days. Eager to learn. Oh yes, eager to learn how to please and be pleased."

"Mis...mistress..."

"'Oh, Mister Bad Wolf, put it in my mouth this time!'" Sadia teased. "'What does your stuff taste like? Can I swallow it or will that impregnate me?'"

She was driving him mad. He was so close. Her words and her strokes hastened it.

"I seem to have another hole here as well! Can you fill that one? You're so big and hard, Mister Wolf!"

Wolf gasped and trembled.

Sadia rolled off him.

"Wait a moment," Wolf exhaled, his climax receding, "what are you doing?"

"We are finished," Sadia said.

"But, but I didn't! Finish, I mean!"

The goddess smirked while collecting her clothes. "I know. But to release with me would be such a waste when you prefer another's chalice."

"Then, does this mean I get my wish?" Wolf asked.

Sadia's devilish smile became a chuckle. "Oh, Wolf. I never agreed to fulfill your wish."

Wolf bolted up in bed."What? But that's not fair! I gave you my gift! That was the deal, was it not?"

"I quite enjoyed it," Sadia answered. "But never mind that, Wolf. Something else troubles me."

Wolf crossed his arms and huffed. "Ask away. Your Wolf is of course obligated to answer."

"This Red of yours received directions from Hunter, a man who never lies. Surely she would have arrived by now."

Wolf arched an eyebrow.

"Did you delay her so you could find me?" Sadia continued. "Maybe you pulled one of your pranks. Or maybe you suggested a way to make her gift more formidable. Flowers, perhaps?"

"And what if I did?" Wolf asked resentfully. "What difference would it make?"

Sadia shook her head in amusement. "I am saying, Wolf, that sometimes wishes can fulfill themselves without my involvement."

Sadia's words caught his curiosity. "What do you mean?"

"Those flowers have quite the odd effect," Sadia explained. "I am surprised that with all your knowledge to concoct your schemes, this one eludes you. The scent of the flowers, Wolf: it has a profound effect upon repressed, virginal girls. If that is in Red's character, she has likely discovered a lot about her body. When she leaves the flowerbed, much will have changed within her."

Wolf blinked and tilted his head.

"Now get dressed and make yourself scarce," Sadia ordered. "A girl with many awakened natural desires and curiosities will be arriving shortly. If she wishes to play with you, then so be it. But first, Wolf, I wish to gaze upon her myself. Perhaps I shall have a taste of my own."

****

After spotting the telltale landmarks, Red staggered and wobbled up the pathway. She'd managed to get her disheveled clothing back on, but not before stopping to masturbate again. Her bra was torn, ruined beyond use, so she'd left it behind.

She had to compose herself every few steps. The fragrance that drifted from the basket was overpowering. Each whiff caused her nipples to tingle and a fresh trickle to leak from her folds. Urges to slide her fingers under her panties struck her. Red pushed back the cravings and carried on. But try as she might, she could not stop tugging at her unrestrained breasts.

Red reflected on her mother's cruelty; she intended to pleasure herself as frequently as possible, regardless of whether mama learned of it. It felt too good to be wrong.

Red doubted she would make it all the way to the door without breaking down again, but onward she went. She knocked three times.

"Hello?" she called. The flowers blurred her vision.

When there was no answer, Red cleared her throat and knocked again. "Miss Sadia? My, my name, name is, is Nikki, uh, Red. I, I'm here, t,to, request a wish. I'm lost in your woods, and, I don't know the, the way home. If you would please—"

"—the door is open," a voice interrupted.

Red swallowed and pushed her way inside. She thought it odd how such a huge mansion could fit in a humble looking dwelling, but there was no shortage of odd occurrences today.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed in the large chamber.

"Upstairs," Sadia's voice replied, "first door on the right."

Red scurried up the staircase. "Sorry about barging in," she said. "I'm not from here, and I was told you could help me get home. I, I brought you a gift!"

Red reached the second floor and rapped on the wood.

"Come in," said the voice.

Red was again surprised when she found herself in a bedroom. A woman was tucked into what looked like a very comfortable bed.

"Close the door," Sadia said.

Red did so, feeling a touch awkward under these circumstances.

"Are you Sadia?"

"Yes. Is that a gift? How kind of you. Could you bring it here, please?"

Red handed over the basket. The covers slipped back slightly, and she noted that whatever outfit Sadia had on was low cut.

Sadia rifled through the basket and smiled. "Flowers. Lovely ones, too! What is this hidden underneath?"

Red couldn't be sure in the dull light, but she thought she spotted distinct discoloration beneath those sheets as well. Nipples? Was Sadia topless?

"Um, cake, and, and, uh, a, a bottle of, wine," Red stammered.

"Wonderful," Sadia replied warmly. "Could you do me one favor, Red? Take this basket and place it upon the stand there. Then I shall hear your wish."

When Red retrieved the basket the sheet fell back further still, and this time there was no mistake. Sadia was indeed topless.

"Okay," Red said, hands shaking, "I'm not, not from here. I'm from a place called, Earth, um, a town, Archton. I got lost in your woods and this nice man, Hunter was his name, he, he told me that the only way home was to ask you for a wish. A-and my wish, my wish is to go home."

"Well, that is a simple matter," Sadia grinned. "Foreign folk get lost in my realm quite a bit, you know. I need only to wave my hand and the way home opens. That has become my business, I am afraid. So it shall be."

"Really?" Red beamed.

"Yes, really," Sadia replied, still smiling. "But first, there is one matter that troubles me greatly, dear Red."

"Oh?" Red asked curiously.

"Yes. You are such a polite, well-mannered girl, possibly the politest of lost travelers I have ever received. It pains me with guilt that a character such as yourself would get lost wandering my forest. How frightened you must have been! How tired you must be from your journey!"

"It's alright," Red assured her. "I'll just sleep at home."

"Oh no, I cannot have that!" Sadia spoke with concern. "I beg of you, rest before you go onward."

"I appreciate the offer," Red said,"but my mother, um, mama, she's probably worried. And mad, too. I was only supposed to be gone a few minutes."

Sadia sat up. The comforter dropped, revealing two large breasts with considerable centers. Red's first instinct would have been to look away and provide Sadia with privacy and modesty. But something about those well-shaped assets caused Red to stare despite her better judgment. Something within her stirred.

How could that be? Sadia was a woman. If anyone was to stir up Red's desires, common sense said it should be a man.

"Well, I suppose if you wish to go it is not my place to keep you," Sadia said forlornly. "You do seem worn down, sweet Red. I would hate for you to fall asleep before reaching the outside. For you see, there is a very shady and unscrupulous character who also prowls my forest."

"What sort of 'character?'" Red asked, transfixed on Sadia's nude upper body.

"You wouldn't know him if you saw him," Sadia explained. "He is a man, like the gallant and chivalrous Hunter you met but, smaller, thinner. And though he is a man, he remains nothing short of a Wolf. His idea of fun is preying upon innocents such as you."

Red was suddenly fearful. "Wolf? Preying how?"

"Oh, it varies from person to person. His usual game is pranks. But a sweet girl like you, so innocent, and dare I say attractive, well who knows what he may try? Hunter has been searching for this menace for the longest time, to no avail."

Red recalled Hunter's first words before he ever spotted her. He'd been looking for this same man! Then she remembered the other character she'd met. 'Wilbur' had been just as polite as Hunter, but what if he was the Wolf in question?

"Miss Sadia," Red said, "is this man tall, with brownish hair and glasses?"

Sadia's eyes widened in shock. "Why, yes! That is the Wolf! My dear, you have already met him! Oh no, this is dire. He could have followed you back here."

"He, he said his name was Wilbur," Red explained.

"He is a liar and a cheat!" Sadia said sharply. "Oh, poor Red. First you get lost, then you attract that fiend's attention. But worry not. If you stay here with me, you will be safe. When that bad Wolf knocks, I shall deal with him with my magic. This you can be sure of. We will set a trap for him, you and I both."

Red nodded, trusting the goddess' words yet confused at the same time. Not only was Sadia possibly nude under the bed, her gaze affected Red. Beneath the braless shirt Red's nipples stiffened. Her arms broke out in gooseflesh.