Riding Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I think, you're right," Red agreed, getting nervous. "I'll stay here until this Wi-Wolf, comes. And I am tired. I appreciate your hospitality."

Sadia smiled. Dampness bloomed in Red's panties.

"It is all my pleasure," Sadia said. "Except, forgive me. I should have been more forthcoming. There are no guest rooms in this house."

"There, there aren't?" Red asked, apprehensive and curious.

"Unfortunately, no. This is quite a large place, but since my guests never stay long I never saw the need to prepare a guest 'room.' But this bed is quite large."

"Bed? Y,you mean, sleep, with you?"

"Yes, dear. Does that not suit you?"

"I, I guess. But, b,but..."

"But?"

"Well." Red swallowed. "You're, aren't you, aren't you naked under there, Miss Sadia?"

"Naked?" Sadia looked down at her bared breasts as if to be sure. "Why, yes. You caught me napping, and this is how I always sleep, Miss Red."

"Is, is that right?" Red's mind divided. She wanted to forgo the offer, ask for her wish, and leave.

She kept her feet planted firmly in place. What was happening to her? Why was this naked woman stirring up such heat and arousal within her body?

"It's quite comfortable," Sadia explained. "Have you never slept in the nude before, Red?"

Despite her nervousness, Red smiled. "Oh, no. Mama would kill me if she caught me sleeping naked. I've gotten in trouble for sleeping in my underwear."

"A shame, for it is quite an exquisite feeling," Sadia continued. "The feel of my bare skin against the satin sheets is as relaxing as soaking in a hot bath."

"I'm not allowed to have hot baths either," Red confessed.

Sadia bolted up in surprise. It lowered even more of the sheet. Now Red caught the sight of Sadia's lower abdomen. It threatened to expose that which followed.

"Surely you jest!" Sadia said with shock.

"Oh no, I'm serious. Only showers for me, and only for five minutes. After that mama shuts off the hot water. She says girls learn to do bad things if they're left alone in the tub or shower too long."

This girl repressed a smirk. She was certain this 'bad thing' was the same business she'd conducted in the flowerbed.

Sadia made room and patted the down sheet. "Perhaps you would like to join me and experience two forbidden pleasures at once?"

Red's legs moved on their own. She started to lie down but Sadia stopped her.

"You forgot your clothes."

"Oh."

Red grabbed her shirt from the waist and rolled it up. Again, Sadia stopped her.

"Hold on. Would you grant me a wish of my own?"

Red, still grasping her bunched shirt, looked at Sadia. "Yes?"

"Stand up while you take them off."

"Why?"

"Because you're so beautiful, Red! I doubt anyone has been able to look upon your body and tell you as such. I want you to understand how gorgeous you are."

It was true. Red had never met a man—or woman—who complimented her body. Sadia's words won her over. She was anxious to know if sheets really were more comfortable with no clothes. She stood, and casting her reluctance aside, stripped off her shirt. As she hurriedly unbuttoned her jeans, Sadia licked her lips.

"No bra?" Sadia asked, eyes narrowing, voice husky. "You left it in the flowers, correct?"

"What?" Red asked with surprise.

"The flowers have such a wonderful fragrance. Quite overpowering."

Red caught the scent wafting from the basket. Her spontaneous and mindless strip down, along with the sight of Sadia before her, awakened Red's arousal. Her jeans fell to her feet as if her legs were slicked with oil.

"My panties, too?" Red asked, mindful of her wet loins.

"Yes," Sadia answered, barely able to contain her excitement. "Yes, please!"

Red removed them as well. Her shoes went last.

Sadia shivered. "For, for such an innocent, you are quite well groomed, dear Red."

Red put her hands on her hips, letting Sadia admire her naked form.

"What mama doesn't know can't change a thing," Red chuckled. "I hate dealing with all that messy hair."

"Mmm, as do I. Come get into bed with me."

As Red slipped under the covers, she found the sheets to be a luxurious sensation against her naked skin. Then Sadia threw her arms about Red's middle. Red's backside touched a barren, naked sex. The closeness and warmth had her swimming in desire. She trembled in Sadia's embrace.

"You have really soft arms, Miss Sadia."

"The better to cuddle you with, my dear," Sadia whispered. She pulled Red closer. The younger felt hardened nipples pressing against her back, wetness forming where her cheeks met Sadia's womanhood. Sadia planted kisses along her neck and shoulders.

"Miss, Miss Sadia! What, what are you...?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't," was Red's immediate answer.

Sadia continued her kissing while her hands roamed Red's breasts and abdomen. The goddess had the gentlest of fingers that played the girl's flushed, sweating body like a harp. Red bit her lip. Her backside humped Sadia.

Red neared a new orgasm. Sadia's mouth and fingers, combined with the flowers, soon brought that blissful release once more. The goddess was relentless, cruel in her generosity; the climax only fell halfway before the goddess buried her digits between Red's legs, evoking a second orgasm that made Red scream.

In the afterglow, Sadia mashed the girl against her. Red rasped for air. She turned to face the goddess.

"Your eyes are so beautiful!" Red complimented.

Sadia stroked Red's disheveled hair. "The better to look upon you my dear."

They kissed again, softer. Red had learned much today, not only discovering masturbation but that women could give other women pleasure. There were many secrets Red wished to learn, secrets her mother had kept hidden. What other ways could Red satisfy her cravings?

Then there were men. She wanted to know all she could about men, boys, wolves, whatever they were. She had much catching up to do upon returning home.

She ran her hand up and down Sadia's leg. "Your legs are so smooth!"

"The better to wrap around you, my dear," Sadia grinned.

The goddess moved, shuffling the sheet and comforter off their bodies. She straddled curious Red one leg at a time. Sadia's mount inhaled and exhaled with irregular heaves.

"What do you know about men and women?" Sadia asked, throwing her dark mane back and letting it spill over her shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Red asked.

"Intercourse, sex," Sadia clarified, "do you know how it's done?"

Red shook her head. "Only what we've done, I guess."

"Poor lamb," Sadia lamented. "I thought you would have least learned the basic mechanics."

"Mama said only bad girls know and ask about those things," Red answered, "unless they get married and learn together with their husbands."

Their genitals were parallel with each other, moist lips kissing where their thighs parted.

"This will satisfy the both of us," Sadia said huskily.

Their labia copulated in a fluid motion, one painting the other with even strokes. Solidified at first, Red soon repaid Sadia's grinding with responding motions of her own.

Red's breathing was erratic, rising in volume, another climax nearing. In this uncontrollable state she smelled the flowers again, and her head went light. The fragrance was different this time, for Red was not only smelling the flowers but a familiar scent conjured by the friction and heat where their bodies met.

It was an erotic drug like no other. Sheltered Red had never been drunk or high, yet the mixed scents, combined with Sadia's lovemaking, intoxicated Red. Her heavy breathing escalated to cries of pleasure. With every side to side or forward and backward movement of swollen lips the room's heat increased. The girl's face was flushed and her eyes had taken on an insatiable quality. She craved more.

"Miss, Miss Sadia?"

Sadia also showed signs of hunger and a desperation to feed it. "Y-yes, yes my dear?"

"Miss Sadia, I think, I think I'm, about to, to..."

Sadia grinned wickedly. "About to what?"

"Um, I, uh, about to..."

Her voice faded.

"Have an 'orgasm?'" Sadia answered for her.

The two women simultaneously increased the friction between them.

"Climax? Reach your peak? Cum?"

Red, biting her lip, could only nod.

"Tell me, in, specific terms," Sadia gasped, nearing the edge herself. "Tell me using the right words."

"O...org..."

"Cumming, dear Red," Sadia corrected. "Say you're going to cum!"

Red's body locked up. The surge rose within her with no subtlety about it. Her mouth opened; a loud moan escaped it.

"S,say it!"

"I'm cumming!" Red screamed, her voice losing its restraints, echoing in the bedroom. Sadia's cry mixed with hers. She rotated her hips and pushed forward, drawing every ounce of fulfillment from the girl, from both of them.

"Cumming," Red uttered with fading volume. "I'm cumming. Cumming..."

Sadia and Red remained in their scissored position. The two tired lovers leaned forward at the same time and kissed, slow and sensual.

"Mmm, I love your pretty mouth," Red whispered.

"The better to eat you with, my dear."

Red tilted her head. "Eat?"

"I cannot wait for that lesson," a new voice remarked.

Sadia spun around. Red squealed and hid under the tangled sheets.

"Wolf!" Sadia snapped. "How dare you intrude upon us in this manner, you, you—"

"—liar, cheat, fiend," Wolf volunteered. "Shady, unscrupulous. Don't bother exhausting yourself pondering new adjectives, for there are already plenty at your disposal, my ever-so-tactful goddess."

Red was buried up to her neck under the covers. "Miss Sadia? Is, is that—"

"—yes, unfortunately," Sadia answered.

To Wolf she said, "this was not part of the plan. You were given specific instructions to remain hidden. Now you have terrified the poor girl,fiend. Unscrupulous. Shady. You are well aware, Wolf, what happens to those who defy my will."

"Sadia, what's going on?" Red asked, disdain in her tone.

"I was given no such instructions," Wolf said. "But yes, why don't you explain to your poor Red what is 'going on,' oh gracious and honest Mistress Sadia? From the moment she arrived, you put on a performance devious and deviant enough to riddle me with envy. Never could I have dreamed up such a sweeping seduction. The Big Bad Wolf, stalking the poor lost lamb in the forest! The goddess who swears to protect her, but oh what is this? Only one bed? How convenient."

Sadia sighed. "My dear Red, this is Wolf. The Wolf. He arrived here before you did, bearing lascivious intentions."

"Why is he here?" Red asked weakly. "What does he want?"

"You," Sadia replied.

Then her eyes gouged into Wolf. "But I am the ruler of my realm, and nothing happens here without my saying so. Wolf tricked you and then found my home, hoping for a wish I do not grant anyone the likes of, though I admit, with remorse, that Wolf's manipulative tendencies seeped into me. For that I ask that you forgive me, Red."

Red, baffled, said nothing.

"Yes, this is regrettably what happens when a goddess plays with the devil," Sadia continued. "I blame myself for that. But now that Wolf has barged in here with his lecherous parade, perhaps we should talk, Red. Wolf, leave. Disappear until you are called upon. Consider my words specific instructions."

Wolf chuckled, shook his head, and walked away. Sadia lay beside Red and cuddled her rigid body. She did not respond to the goddess' touch.

"Red," she whispered, "if you would like to discuss this matter, then we shall. If not, I will open the way and trouble you no more."

"Let's hear it," Red said.

"Do you remember when I asked you earlier about men and women? About sexual intercourse?"

Red nodded.

"Today, you have learned things about your body and your desires you likely never would have under you mother's vigilant eye. Yes, Wolf was here the entire time, and yes, I lied. My intent, dear Red, was not to harm you. You see, though you have traveled a long journey of self-discovery in quick succession, you are still innocent, naïve.

"Wolf desires intercourse with you. My plan was to introduce his proposition to you and let you consider it on your own terms. Were you to have said 'no' I would have promptly sent him away."

"But what if I'd said 'yes?'" Red asked. "Everything I've heard doesn't make him sound like the most respectful guy."

"He is not," Sadia said. "He is a deceiver and a trickster. That is the role he was created to play. But he is not evil in a malicious sense. To answer your question, however, should you say 'yes' I will serve as a guide and moderator. I am his goddess. He talks, but he fears me."

"I, I understand, but, but I don't know anything," Red lamented. "I, I kinda, I'm curious I guess, but I'm scared, Miss Sadia."

Sadia rubbed Red's back through the sheets. "There is nothing to fear. Under my watchful eye Wolf will be as gentle as the softest cloud. So Red, after taking all of this into consideration, what is your answer?"

Red thought it over.

"Send him in. Please."

Sadia called out, "Wolf? You may reenter. And you'd better be dressed or prepare to be dust."

There a huff and "hrmph!" followed by the sounds of trousers being pulled up and buttons being snapped. Wolf walked through the door-frame and strode toward the bed.

"Stop!" Sadia commanded with a halting hand. Wolf did as asked.

"We will proceed in the smallest grains of steps," the goddess decreed. "You shall not act unless Red is comfortable. She shall be in full control of her situation, and I shall be in full control of you, Wolf. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, yes, I heard it all from where I was standing," Wolf replied.

"Good. Now then, since you took it upon yourself to gaze upon Red's flesh without her permission, it is appropriate that you remove your own garments before you see anything more of the young lady."

She turned to Red. "Is this acceptable to you, my dear?"

Red quickly nodded. She scooted up closer, mindful of the sheets still hiding her nakedness. She had never seen a naked man, not even in illustrations, and wondered what lay underneath this Wolf's clothing.

Wolf unbuttoned his shirt. "Shall I proceed with a show for the little miss or be quick about it?"

"It's fine like that," Red answered.

Wolf's chest came into view. Red licked her lips when his pants dropped to the floor.

With its shaft, thickness not unlike a bone, and bulbous head, the male organ had an interesting anatomical structure, she noted, almost like a machine. It stood upright at a direct angle; its tip glistened.

"I will ask him to come closer," Sadia said. "Is this acceptable, Red?"

"Huh? Oh yeah," Red answered in awe.

Wolf walked forward. As his apparatus drew closer, Red's sex tingled.

"This is the male genitalia," Sadia explained. "The proper terminology is 'penis,' though there are a multitude of synonyms one can employ, some fitting, others ridiculous."

She demonstrated with her hand as she lectured. "This, appropriately enough, is called the 'head.' The trunk-like body area is referred to as the shaft. And these..." Sadia fondled Wolf's undercarriage. "...these are called 'testicles,' or 'balls' They produce a substance called 'semen,' which is necessary for pregnancy."

"Pregnancy?" Red asked. "You mean make babies? How does this, stuff he has, do that?"

Sadia did a double-take. "Surely your mother explained at least that?"

Red shook her head. "I once asked her where babies came from but she said it was another question for my wedding night."

"I pity her," Wolf said.

"Quiet Wolf," Sadia admonished.

Sadia explained human reproduction, about penises and vaginas, about eggs and sperm, about ovulation and childbirth.

"So wait. If his, if his, um..."

"Call it 'cum,'" Sadia said.

"So if Wolf's 'cum' got inside me, couldn't it get me pregnant?"

"A man could do so if he did not take the proper precautions," Sadia said, "but in Wolf's case he is sterile."

"Sterile?" Red asked.

"It means his cum cannot to fertilize your egg."

"Ah. But how do you know that?"

Sadia grinned. "Because I made him that way, my dear. But returning to our lesson, Wolf's dick, cock, refer to it as one of those if you would, is stiffened. Normally a man's cock is soft, or limp. It grows and lengthens when the man becomes excited."

Red squeezed Wolf's hardness. "And, and this is supposed to go inside my..."

"Call it a pussy."

"Inside my pussy? It looks like it might hurt."

"Not exactly," Sadia continued. "The man gets hard for the same reason a woman's pussy gets wet when she is aroused, so that the man may enter, penetrate, the woman with ease. Without getting hard the man cannot go inside, and your wetness allows him to slide, creating pleasure for both of you until he releases his cum."

Red fidgeted, still stroking the erection. "Wow, Miss Sadia. Wow."

The goddess smiled. "You know there are other places it can go as an alternative to your pussy, Red. The best way to get the most fun out of a cock is to enjoy it as long as you can. For instance, you could put it in your mouth."

Red placed a hand on her sheet-covered chest. "My, my mouth? Sounds gross."

"Please put in your mouth," Wolf begged, stimulated by Red's stroking hand.

"That is your final warning Wolf," Sadia said. "No outbursts, no demands. Are we clear?"

"Do I have permission to answer yay or nay, my goddess?"

"Are we clear?"

Wolf sighed in defeat. "Yes."

"A cock is no more unsafe or unclean to put in your mouth than a finger," Lusatia explained to Red.

"But if a man shoots his cum into my mouth, can that get me pregnant too?" Red asked.

Sadia chuckled. "No, no. If you swallow a man's cum it will digest in your stomach. Cum is edible and safe to consume."

"Then why would a man want to put his cock in a woman's mouth if it's not a pussy or it can't get her pregnant?"

"So the woman can suck it," Sadia said, "commonly referred to as oral sex, oral copulation, or a 'blowjob.' The man receives great pleasure from it. Likewise, a man can also suck or lick a woman's pussy. Would you like to try it out on Wolf?"

Red pulled the stiff member closer to her, but then stopped, unsure of what to do next.

"Open your mouth," Sadia encouraged, "and just let the head slide slide in."

Red leaned forward, hesitant, and slowly worked her mouth around Wolf's head. She didn't find the taste unpleasant and took him to the midpoint of his shaft.

"Oh, oh my," Wolf exhaled.

"Now gradually use your jaw muscles to work it in and out," Sadia said. "Be slow about it, not hasty. Take this time to familiarize yourself with a cock."

Red tilted her head and sucked, using her saliva as lubricant. She controlled Wolf's appendage like a piston, causing Wolf to hiss and groan.

"Very good," Sadia said. "Once you get used to it you can improvise. Men enjoy creative women. A cock is sensitive all over, far more so in certain spots. A good blowjob makes use of the mouth and tongue, leaving nothing ignored."

Sadia and Wolf looked on as Red followed the suggestions. After warming up to the swollen member in her mouth, Red tapped into her creativity. She sucked and kissed Wolf's shaft. She licked the sides.

"Stare into his eyes while doing it," Sadia said.

The freckle-faced Red kissed the underside of Wolf's shaft before taking him back in. Her green-eyed gaze locked onto Wolf's. As he peered down at the redhead who was staring him down, he felt an approaching orgasm.

"Goddess," Wolf groaned.

"Wolf, no!" Sadia protested.

Red appeared confused but continued sucking.

"Don't you dare cum in her mouth!" the goddess demanded.