Riding Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red, realizing the situation, removed Wolf to say, "let him. Please, Miss Sadia? I, I want to taste it."

Red locked onto Wolf and sucked heartily. Wolf's respiration quickened. He hissed, louder and louder. Jets of cream shot into Red's mouth, another and another, the flavor surprising her, the seed fillng her mouth in rapid spurts.

She held it on her tongue for a moment, as if it were a new soda she was taste-testing. Then, with a throwback of her head, she swallowed the load in one gulp. Wolf's softened and sticky manhood dropped from her mouth.

"How did your first helping of cum taste?" Sadia asked.

"Not bad," Red said. "Kinda salty but easy to go down."

"I'm pleased to hear it. And now, if you are still willing, we shall proceed to the main act. Is this acceptable?"

Red shuddered with anticipation. "Oh yeah."

"Very good. However, preliminary measures must be taken."

Sadia glanced at Wolf. "There is a disadvantage a man has over a woman, Red. Women have the ability to cum as much as they please. Since the only thing between their thighs is an entrance, they only need it to be wet before they are ready. In the absence of natural lubrication there are other ways to dampen your opening, such as artificial substances. A man, however, must always be hard to perform, and after cumming once he needs time to recover.

"Second and most importantly, you are a virgin, Red. Unless some accident befell you during your years, there is a thin membrane inside of you, called a 'hymen' or 'cherry.' When a man enters you for the first time, he tears through this barrier and it is often a painful experience.

"To address the first issue: Wolf, I shall restore you."

Sadia tapped Wolf's deflated flesh with a finger. His member rose and lengthened until it was again ready.

"And as for the second: Red, I will remove your cherry."

Sadia snapped her fingers.

"Now lie back," she said.

Red did. Wolf eagerly reached for the sheet. Sadia stopped him.

"Does Wolf have permission to see you?" Sadia asked.

Red sat up to let the sheet drop from her. She cast it aside and lay back down, letting Wolf ogle her naked body. Then she spread her legs, spat on her fingers, and rubbed her lips for him.

"Ooh, Red, what is this?" Sadia cooed as she ran her digits through Red's dampness. "You are positively soaked."

"The better for him to stick it in me, my dear," Red said with a smile.

Wolf took a deep breath.

"I believe you may proceed," Sadia said, patting him on the back.

Wolf guided his shaft to Red's entrance. She shivered when his head touched her folds. He had yet to penetrate her and she was already threatening another orgasm. Ever mindful of his goddess's watchful eye, Wolf gently pushed forward.

A man entered Red for the first time. Though her hymen had been mystically removed, there was an initial feeling of resistance. She'd never imagined such a large object could fit in so small a place, yet her tiny opening yielded to him. At Sadia's insistence Wolf made his entry more comfortable by withdrawing and pushing deeper until he was all the way inside of Red.

"Now I shall move," Wolf said. "Is that alright, Red?"

Red eagerly nodded.

Wolf pumped the freckled nymph in slow, steady strokes. Red showed immediate satisfaction. With every movement of Wolf's shaft her breathing hastened. She lifted her hips in response to the stimulation. An encouraged Wolf thrust faster.

Red was in ecstasy. Her whole day had been a world of forbidden pleasures, and this was the pinnacle of all she'd experienced. To have a man's penis in her, to have her virginity taken, to have Wolf's thrusting undo the damage Red's mother had caused, all accumulated into an emotional high. For the first time, she was free of the proverbial lock and key. She was defying her mother through sexual congress, and nothing, not even the greatest force, not even the power of a goddess, could have pried her from this moment.

She spoke words no one would have ever thought to hear from sweet, innocent, sheltered Red. "Fuck me harder Wolf, faster and deeper and harder."

"As, the lady, requests," Wolf groaned.

He hastened the speed and depth of his lovemaking. Red squeezed her breasts. Under Wolf's attack she grew wetter, and as Wolf ravaged her depths Red felt an orgasm overrun her like a tidal wave. She begged him to keep going. Wolf played with her breasts as he sucked her neck, and soon had her screaming when he kissed and tongued her puffy nipples.

Meanwhile, Sadia found every iota of her own body sensitive to touch. She'd been drawn into the sexual display and found it impossible to look away. She watched her devil plunder the girl, watched him evoke moans and screams as he plumed her deepest point. Heat radiated from Sadia's skin. The slightest movement would make her climax.

The goddess ran her fingers through Red's groomed pubic hair and then lowered her face, flicking her tongue across Red's clitoral bud. The girl squealed in delight.

"Miss, Miss Sadia," Red stammered as Wolf rammed her, "what, what are you, what are you, doing!?"

Sadia rubbed Red's clitoris with her plentiful lubrication. "Remember how I said my mouth was best to eat you with? I will show you the greatest gift a woman can give another."

The goddess swept her tongue across Red's pleasure center, lifting it, swirling it, spelling naughty words.

"Don't stop Miss Sadia, Mister Wolf," Red begged. "Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop!"

Sadia did not stop, even as Red's screams reached a crescendo. The goddess lapped up a flood of juices and inhaled a lovely scent. The woman within the goddess had a bottomless appetite for sexual fulfillment.

"Red," Wolf groaned. "I'm, I'm getting, close."

"Mmm, yeah, do it in me."

"Wolf, wait," Sadia said. Instinct told Wolf to ignore her and keep going; the knowledge that it was Sadia stopped him. He remained buried inside Red while awaiting Sadia's next command.

"Take her from behind," Sadia instructed.

"From, behind?" Red asked.

Sadia nodded. "Get on all fours if you would, Red. Yes, like that. Throw your rear up in the air. If it is alright with you, Wolf is going to fuck your pussy this way."

"Sure," Red said, eager to be pleasured once more. She got into the right formation as instructed. Wolf fumbled until he was behind her, hands on her freckled thighs.

"You may find this position far better than the old fashioned one," Sadia said.

"I suppose this is fitting, what with my being a Wolf," the man muttered.

When he penetrated Red, she found the method more delightful from the start, as Wolf's member struck new endings and pleasure nodes. He slid in deeper, after Red had been sure there was no way he could go further.

Sadia lay on her back, scooted upward on the bed and adjusted until her pelvis was below Red. She splayed her lips apart and caught Red's attention with one word: "eat."

Red lowered her head to Sadia's sex. Wolf slid in and out, fast approaching his limit but determined to hold on.

"What do I do?" Red whispered.

"Just imagine what you would have someone do to your own pussy," Sadia said.

Red's olfactory senses went wild with the goddess's scent. In her mind Red pictured a man or a woman performing this act on her and thought about what she wanted them to do. Keeping the images in mind, she followed accordingly.

She would want her partner to tease her at first, Red decided, paying attention to her outer vulva. She wanted this imaginary person to have her squirming and begging before moving onward to the main course. She'd want them to go left to right, side to side, up and down, taking the whole of her sex into account.

Red thought about all this, did this, and Sadia went into hysterics. The fantasy also revitalized Red's desires. The shaft that moved a little too carefully was suddenly harder and of greater length and girth. It sent lighting bolts throughout her body each time it pushed forward. Red gripped Sadia's legs and brought the cunnilingus to a fevered frenzy.

"Red, keep going," the goddess begged. "Do not, stop, please."

"I can't, hold it, anymore, Red," Wolf growled.

Sadia screamed in unison with Red and Wolf, their cries a chorus of unbridled lust. Sadia's hips rose and fell as she climaxed. Red pushed her bottom outward to savor all the remaining stimulation she could. Wolf sent spurts of warmness into Red, holding himself in place until he'd softened.

The three collapsed on the bed. Sadia ruffled Red's sweat-soaked hair.

"You did splendidly," Sadia said. "Either you are a fast learner or repression has intensified your desires."

The goddess turned to Wolf. "And you? Does this fulfill your wish?"

"No," Wolf said. "I would have that sweet Red until I died of exhaustion if I could."

"Is that so? Well, I can withhold the door if she wishes to stay longer. But the rules still apply. It is Red's choice. What would your answer be, my sweet?"

Red faced Sadia. There was a wild look in the girl's eyes, an unmistakable hunger.

"I want more. I can't go home like this."

Sadia smiled. "Very well, then. Let the education..."

Sadia's front door crashed open and footsteps thundered up the staircase. A huffing Hunter, wielding his ax, burst in.

"At last!" he bellowed. "Away from them, you foulest of fiends! Your time of reckoning has at last come!"

Wolf shielded himself. Red covered herself in the sheets. Hunter raised his ax, and then lowered it. It took him a moment to survey the scene he'd interrupted. Then he blushed and averted his eyes.

"Hunter,what is the meaning of this madness!?" Sadia demanded.

"Pardon me, mi'lady, but—"

"—stop averting your eyes."

Hunter reluctantly worked up the courage to look at the sordid aftermath and cleared his throat.

"Pardon me, but I happened to be walking by and heard the sound of ladies screaming. I attributed the disturbance to our Wolf and came running. I, many pardons, mistress, but may I inquire what is, going on here?"

"Educating our guest, Hunter," Sadia grinned.

Hunter scratched his neck with his free hand. "I, I see. But, but, it's just, why is he here?"

"He is here with my permission."

Sweat broke out upon Hunter's brow. He was confused as well as intrigued by the scene before him.

"I, I suppose you weren't, holding him here to, await my ax were you?" Hunter asked.

"No, I'm afraid not," Sadia said.

There was a long stretch of silence. In the midst of it Red threw the sheet away, exposing herself to Hunter. She masturbated for him, brushing her pubic region from her fiery curls to her folds. As large an effort as he made to avoid looking, Hunter was a man as red-blooded as any other.

"Hm. Well I've got a forest to patrol," Hunter decided. "Should you turn him loose anytime soon, I'll—"

"—Hunter," Sadia interrupted, "come sit on the bed with us."

"Pardon, goddess?"

"Join us," Sadia clarified. "Red hasn't completed her education."

"I, with, with all due respect, mistress—"

"—oh Hunter, you've always been such a persistent oaf. It is time you learned to relax."

Hunter fidgeted nervously. He shook his head when Sadia's tongue flicked one of Red's nipples. He shuddered when Red climaxed on her own fingers.

"Hunter, I will not repeat myself again," Sadia said. "Get over here this instant and shove your cock in this tasty morsel. Then you will fuck your goddess. That is an order."

Suddenly Hunter's apprehension melted into a grin behind his long red beard. He placed his ax in a corner.

"Well, if you absolutely insist..."

"Red, I was going to ask your feelings on having Hunter join us," Sadia said, "though it seems I already have your answer."

"How big is he?" Red asked with inflamed passion.

"Hunter, show her," Sadia responded.

Wolf looked away. "Oh, of all the..."

"Do it fast," Red added.

Hunter dropped the suspenders that went over his plaid overalls. "Fast, the lady wishes?"

Red moved three fingers in and out of her sopping hole. "Mmm, yeah."

She already knew, based on Hunter's height and impressive muscle mass, that he was going to be a challenge. Her thighs rubbed together in anticipation. Little time passed before Hunter was naked. Red's eyes expanded in surprise.

"When will it be safe to look again?" Wolf hissed in disgust.

"You will be looking at me," Sadia said, throwing her arms around Wolf's neck and pulling him onto her. "We shall have fun of our own for the time being."

"Mistress Sadia," Wolf said, "until today I'd have never dreamed..."

His words were lost in kisses.

Hunter's member was in every sense a monster compared to Wolf's. Even flaccid it was impressive, a lengthy machine jutting from a crimson patch. He hardened as he neared the bed. By the time he stood directly in front of her his offering was at its maximum.

Red grabbed it. The multitude of orgasms she'd experienced did not deter her ever-present desires, which leaped to the forefront with every new opportunity. She'd thought of Wolf's helping as intimidating enough. Now she realized how fortunately wrong she'd been.

She studied the beast in her hand, admiring its structure, its thickness, the way its veins stood out like external roots. She traced her fingers along the shaft and rim of the head. Then she fell onto her back and spread her legs, placing her feet on Hunter's hairy chest.

"Do it to me," she said.

Hunter carefully slid into Red, whose patience had vanished alongside her innocence. She grasped the shaft's midsection and impaled herself, gasping at the shock of taking in all of Hunter at once. There was a moment of pain, and then pleasure in its rawest form.

They rutted beside Wolf, who took Sadia in a sideways position. The goddess's large breasts rolled in tune with his thrusts.

"Foul creature," Sadia said.

"Proper lady," Wolf replied. "This time, I promise, I will not, stop, for you."

"Your life depends upon that promise," the goddess said.

Each of Hunter's thrusts was as powerfully felt as the first. Not only was his manhood large, he had the strength to put power behind it. Red was tested beyond her expectations and had to grip the sheets in order to stay grounded.

"Violate your goddess!" Sadia cried out, now being taken from behind by Wolf, her face buried in the bed.

"Do me that way too," Red whispered.

Hunter picked her up in his massive arms and flipped her onto her stomach. He reentered her from the new dominating position. All Red was aware of was her womanhood filled to bursting.

Red and Sadia's heads rested beside each other, close enough for the two to slip their tongues into each other's mouths. Their lips entwined. As the thrusting elevated them both toward a climax, their kissing inflamed. They wanted each other as much as they wanted their men.

"Mistress, I can't," Wolf wheezed.

"Me, me too," Hunter said.

Both men came in unison, roaring and grunting when their orgasms tore through them. Red felt a fresh warmth fire inside of her.

Hunter and Wolf had not pulled out of the women for a minute before Sadia said "you're restored, and you're restored," accenting each declaration with a finger snap.

"Hunter, it's my turn with you," Sadia said. "Wolf, do with Red as she pleases."

Wolf marveled at Sadia's miracle before sliding to Red's side of the bed.

"Now what would you desire little lady, before I can say I've had my fill of you?" Wolf asked.

"My pussy needs to rest a bit," Red replied, "but in the meantime I'd like another load down my throat."

"I suppose..."

Red sucked him, demonstrating all she had learned about the art of pleasing a man with her mouth. She bobbed her head, swayed, licked, kissed and stroked. Red watched Sadia ride Hunter's member, which Red used as inspiration to lose herself in the moment. She tasted Sadia on Wolf's shaft, a powerful flavor; when Wolf spurted in her mouth she held the semen on her tongue much longer, loving the taste and hating to let it go.

Down it went. Red stroked Wolf while watching Sadia grind her way to another orgasm. She pushed her breasts in Hunter's face and he alternated between nipples.

Sadia turned to Wolf, her mind consumed by lust. She held out a trembling hand.

"R,restored," she said. Snap went her fingers.

The goddess dismounted from Hunter. "I want sweet Red to have the final entree," she said. "Red, you have sampled one of each. Why not conclude with both?"

Red warmed at the thought. "B-both?"

"Oh yes," Sadia said. "Consider your education complete after this. Wolf. Hunter. Do it."

Red returned to all fours. Wolf lay on his back, placing his arms behind his head, and Hunter placed himself at Red's entrance. She lowered her mouth just as Hunter penetrated.

She could barely concentrate on orally pleasuring Wolf for the large apparatus inside her. Being filled from two different ends was a treat beyond her wildest, and she orgasmed a little from the idea alone. She felt Wolf swell in her mouth. She concentrated on finishing him, and was soon rewarded with another helping. Not long after, Hunter exploded, having already been driven toward the conclusion by Sadia.

"Restored, restored," Sadia said with two finger snaps.

This time Wolf slipped through her folds while Hunter knelt and Red nursed him. She tasted a mixture of her and Sadia's juices on him, which compelled her to take as much of him into her mouth as possible. He was too big to fit all the way in, but Red did the best she could.

When he climaxed, she found his flavor distinctly different from Wolf's, not bad but unique, with a taste in its own category. She happily swallowed it. Soon Wolf finished as well. Her hole was getting sticky and full.

"You're both restored," Sadia said.

Onward it went, twice more, until Red showed signs of exhaustion. At that point Sadia ordered the men to stop. She cradled Red's head in her lap, brushing the girl's ginger hair in her hands. Wolf and Hunter dozed off. For a long time, the only sounds were their snoring. Red had a shallow nap herself.

"Dearest Red," Sadia said when the girl awakened, "I must ask you this: after all you've seen, experienced and enjoyed today, is going home truly your wish?"

"It is," Red acknowledged.

"But won't you be returning to a harder life? A repressive mother, strict doctrines, harsh rules and punishments? Surely staying here with us would be a more viable alternative?"

Red sat up. The taste of vagina and sperm lingered in her mouth; a mixture of seed trickled from her sex.

"I'd love to stay here if I could. But square as mama is, I don't want to worry the poor lady to death. Besides, I've learned something else today."

Sadia blinked. "Oh?"

"There's a big wide world of fun where I'm from," Red explained. "Lots of men, lots of women, and lots more to learn about sex. I want to discover it for myself and have it all. No offense, Miss Sadia, but there are three people in this forest and plenty more to play with at home."

"Wise words," Sadia said after reflecting on them. "Then your wish is to return, then?"

"Yes ma'am," Red nodded.

"Then so it shall be. It is done. The door is open. You will find the exit not ten paces from this homestead. You may take back your basket; you alone were a plentiful gift for me. However, perhaps it would be fitting if you were escorted there. Wolf? Hunter?"

"Y,yes?" Wolf acknowledged.

"What?" Hunter asked.

"Walk Red to exit please," Sadia said.

Hunter looked at wolf in disgust. "But..."

"No more arguments with your goddess, Hunter! Do as I say!"

Sadia then threw her arms around Red, pulled her close, and kissed her.

"If the fates allow, we shall meet again one day," Sadia said.