Riding Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so too," Red agreed.

****

Red saw it upon exiting the house. There was an opening in the trees from which golden light poured, so bright Red couldn't see what lay beyond. She walked toward it, with Wolf and Hunter uneasily alongside her.

"I'll have you know I'm watching you," Wolf warned Hunter. "If you make the slightest move toward that ax..."

"Oh come off it," Hunter said. "Although this is a prime opportunity, isn't it? For eons I've been chasing you through these woods and suddenly your neck is inches away."

"You go ahead and try!" Wolf retorted.

"Cut it out you two," Red said.

She stopped. A few more steps and she would be back in her world. A few more steps and Hunter, Wolf and Sadia only a memory.

"How long does the door stay open?" Red asked.

"As long as it takes for you to step through, and then it closes behind you," Hunter said.

Red grinned slyly. "Is that so?"

She slipped her hands into their trousers and fondled the burgeoning flesh within each.

"If it's not gonna close on its own," Red said, "then I'd like to have some fun before I go home."

And they did, until the sun withered and the forest darkened. Red's belly and womb were full. She knew she was in for a terrible scolding, but none of that mattered anymore.

Red wiped semen from her mouth, reassembled her clothes and then stepped into her own world, which from her point-of-view was now a completely different place.