All Comments on 'Rin Ch. 04'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Just the way your story should go. He knocks his sister up and keeps fucking her. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not As Good As Others, But Interesting

As this story has unfolded, two things stand out: 1) stu4711 tells a fairly good story, not as good as others in the genre, but interesting; and 2) he needs a lot of help with grammar checking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The back of her head was lying on his shoulder, as he fucked, calling out her name, whispering into her ears, telling her how much he loved her and how much he kept thinking of her body, every night. He knew he could not last much longer. His arms encircl

This is an excellent story by a gifted author all of whose stories concern the best kind of fucking--family fucking. Young Matt loves his sister Rin dearly. He loves everything about her, her beautiful face, her lovely female form, and especially that adorable little coochie Rin's got between her slender legs. Matt's sister's sweet little snatch sets him on fire, it makes him harder than he's ever been before in his life. Rin loves her big brother, and just like he loves his sis's cute little cunt, she loves Matt's big hard cock. So far that's the story of lots of brothers and sisters nowadays. The siblings grow up together, they get exciting glimpses of what each has between their legs that's "different." Despite parents who'd be terrified if they ever found out, it's inevitable that plenty of brothers get their big hard cock up their sister's pretty little twat. But Matt's not only fucked his sister lots of times before, now he's fucked a baby up inside her, and he's damn proud about it, he's bursting with boyish pride that he's the daddy to his sister's baby. Rin is married, but she's still blissfully happy that she's carrying Matt's child. Matt fucks his pregnant sister and once again he has the sweet satisfaction of blowing his brotherly balls up his beloved Rin's wet loving sisterly twat. As his huge geyser of creamy semen fills Rin to the brim, Matt's warm semen washes over their sleeping baby, like a blessing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous