Rising Stakes Ch. 04

Story Info
Renee strips her daughter at a public pool.
1.7k words
4.23
89.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers

A month had gone by since the haunted house incident, and Renee had almost forgiven her daughter. However, she still wanted to get back at her. To that end, she suggested a visit to the pool that day.

Renee decided to draw out her daughter's embarrassment throughout the day, and began when they arrived. Quickly walking over to the mens' locker room door, she held it open so that Sarah couldn't see the sign. As Sarah walked in, Renee said, "I'll be in in a second, let me pay first" as she walked to the college-age kid at the counter.

Walking inside, Sarah thought that this was going to be a great day at the pool. As she walked inside the locker room, she quickly put down her bag, stripping off her shirt and bra to reveal her wonderful tits.It sure isn't busy today,she thought as she removed her jeans and panties. Walking to the showers, she heard one on.Well, at least we're not totally alone...However, she walked in and saw an old man showering! Squealing as he turned around, she ran back to her bags, treating the man to a nice view of her ass. Grabbing her bag and clothes, she rushed outside, straight into the view of the man at the counter.

I'll bet she planned this whole thing...Sarah thought as she tried to cover herself to no avail, and rushed into the women's room this time. Renee, giggling, walked in after her, and changed as well. She had brought a one-piece red bikini, that was fairly conservative. Sarah had her quite out-sexed, as she had borrowed her mom's bikini top, that barely covered anything. She brought her own thong bottom, that had strings similar to fishing line, and were completely invisible; it was essentially a small triangle to cover her pussy.Damn, I wish I had worn something different. This played right into my mom's plot,Sarah thought.

Once they got outside, they saw that there were quite a few people there that day. Not yet feeling up to getting in the crowded pool, Sarah headed over to one of the pool chairs; she laid down on the long chair. It was made of a steel frame with rubber strips running across to form the actual chair (a normal pool chair, around there). Deciding to lay out and tan for a while, she asked her mom to put sunscreen on her back.

By this time, the pair had attracted quite a crowd to the nearby chairs; people wanted to get a good look at the knockout mother and daughter. Renee decided to play off this, to her daughter's embarrassment. After doing her back and legs, she began rubbing sunscreen into her daughter Sarah's lovely toned buns. She very intentionally poured on much more than was necessary, and spent probably ten minutes sensually massaging her posterior to get it all in. Everyone was watching raptly, and a few of the men were sporting obvious hard-ons. She eventually finished, and let her daughter alone. Laying down on her own chair (Renee had put on her own sunscreen in the locker room), she pulled out a novel and began reading.

An hour later, at about noon, she heard light snores from Sarah. Getting up, she walked over to her daughter. Once there, she cautiously untied her daughter's thong (not that you could see it anyways), along with her top. By tucking the strings under Sarah's body, she made it look like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

Soon enough, a life guard wandered over, and asked Renee, "ma'am, is this your daughter? Nudity is not allowed at the pool. Could you please wake her up?"

Sure thing," Renee replied, and walked over to Sarah's sleeping form. She tried whispering, "Sarah... Sarah..." with increasing volume, but her daughter was a heavy sleeper. She then grabbed her shoulder, and tried shaking her, but it wasn't waking her up. Her last resort, Renee said to the lifeguard, "She's a bit hard to wake sometimes... would you mind helping?"

"Not at all. What would you like me to do?"

"Just grab a firm hold of her butt, squeeze a little. That usually gets her up."

Indeed, to the foreign touch on her ass, Sarah shot awake. "Madam, clothes must be worn at all times within the pool area."

Annoyed, Sarah sat up and said, "I know that, I'm wearing my bikini."

She, however, was not. When she sat up, her untied bikini had stayed on the chair, leaving her auburn-haired pussy and perky boobs exposed to everyone around. With an "Eep!" followed by a muttered "sorry," she quickly put back on her bikini, and glared at her mother. After the lifeguard wandered off, Renee said, "Lets hop in the pool! After all, that's what we came here for, right?"

Not willing to take no for an answer, Renee dragged her daughter to the pool, and pushed her into the crowded waters. Hopping in after her, the fun began. As you could barely move without running into someone, people were constantly unintentionally (and some probably very intentionally) brushing into Sarah's and Renee's boobs and butt. Renee, however, being much more conservatively clothed in her one piece, received much less attention that her daughter, although she still got a lot.

Wanting to put the rest of her plan into action, Renee looked for a pair of men. Finding two reasonably sexy college kids, she slowly maneuvered towards them, with Sarah behind her. Renee 'accidental' mashed her large breasts into one of their backs, which quite got their attention. They started chatting, and the two introduced themselves as Jim and Kyle. The two men didn't for a second take their eyes of the women's assets; this was exactly the sort of pair Renee wanted. She posed a game of chicken to them, Her and Jim versus Sarah and Kyle. In water chicken, each person sits on their partners' shoulders, and tries to knock the opposing person off into the water. The two agreed, and, although Sarah was reluctant, she eventually did as well. Sarah and Renee each hopped on to their partners shoulders, and squared off.

Rushing ahead, they grappled in the middle. Sarah nearly pushed her mother into the water, but she managed to stay on. Making a second pass, Renee grabbed at Sarah's bikini top with one hand, and knocked her into the water with her other. The top ripped, and they were all treated to a great view of Sarah's exposed tits while she pulled it back in place. Sarah blushed deeply as the 'accidental' bumps into her ramped up notably. However, even having to hold her top up, she eventually unwound and joined the conversation. "Doesn't she just have the nicest breasts? They're 32 double D's, you know." her mother said proudly.

Sarah went back to blushing, and only stopped once the conversation got off the subject of her beautiful boobs.

Sarah yelped as a particularly adventurous person pinched her ass, turning around to glare at the offender. When she had turned back around, Renee said, "Sarah! Let's have an underwater handstand contest! You can go first!"

Again reluctant, Sarah initially refused, but soon consented at the egging on of the two boys. Flipping over, She dived under and stuck her legs up into the air,. As they were in the shallower end, the water left her butt exposed too. Renee reached out and grabbed her thong, quickly pulling it over her now struggling legs,. She tossed as far as she could, far across the pool. Giggling as her daughter came up, she said, "I'm sorry, haha, I'm sorry. You were too tempting!"

Luckily, the crush of people blocked the life guards from seeing that she was bottomless. Not so luckily, she was now bottomless! People were now constantly brushing up against her. The two men had very clear boners, even from where she was standing. Her mother looked smugly at her predicament, and said, "Alright, I think I've had enough for now. Let's catch a few rays, Sarah!" as she climbed out of the water. Not really wanting to stay in the water, which was full of grasping hands, she clutched her top to her breasts and made a dash for the chair with her stuff, just five feet away. Even so, she was sure she treated a few of the surrounding people to a great beaver shot. Diving down onto the chair, she pulled a towel over herself, and turned over underneath it. The two boys had gotten out with them and brought their things over, and sat on the foot of Sarah's chair.

"Alright, move that towel while I give you some sunscreen!" Renee exclaimed as she reached out and grabbed the towel, tossing it aside. Straddling her daughter's stomach while she poured sunscreen on her chest, she said loudly, "My, my, Sarah. Not wearing any panties at all? What would the lifeguards think of that? Your pretty pussy is TOTALLY EXPOSED for EVERYONE to see!" she nearly shouted this last part, mostly for the benefit of the rising crowd around them. These people, however, blocked the view of the lifeguard, who was across the pool. Mortified, Sarah hissed, "Mom! Get off me so I can pull the towel up! Now!"

Renee just smiled evilly, and pushed her top over her boobs and began rubbing in sunscreen. She once more put on far too much, and wouldn't let her daughter put her top back on until she was done. She was finally finished, and, amid boos from the crowd, let hrer daughter pull her towel back over herself and cover her naked pussy. The girls waited around this way for an hour, one tanning and one hiding, while the two men tried to sneak peaks under the towel,. Eventually, it was time to go. Renee stood up and announced this as she whipped Sarah's towel off of her and quickly into her bag. Mortified once more, Sarah tried to cover up, but the attentive life guard had seen her bottomless state. While Renee packed up the suntan lotions, he walked over and again said, "Ma'am, you are still not allowed to be nude here. I'm going to have to escort you out."

With this he grabbed hold of her hands, and held them behind her back. This left no support for her broken bikini top, which quickly slipped off as they pushed through the dense crowd towards the locker room. Sarah was exposed to almost everyone wt the pool as they left. Finally, burning with shame, Sarah reached the locker room, and got her clothes out from their locker, and dressed once more. She was shooting her mother dirty looks for days.

Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers