Rita Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

Charlie was naked. He kneeled between Susan's dangling legs. He mounted his penis to the entrance of her hole and started carefully penetrate her. "Susan..." he started.

"I know, Mr. Eastwood. This is not your fault. Let's finish this soon," Susan said bravely. Charles started to move his hips. He had to admit the feeling of this young pussy was the best he had had for years. It was so smooth and tight. He began to bounce faster. Susan moaned under him. "Mr. Eastwood, please. You make me..." and then Susan experienced a huge orgasm. "Please, stop," she panted.

"Charlie, you are not done. Carry on," Nick said. Charlie started the fucking again. He couldn't hold much longer. He made couple of strong pushes and then deposited his seed into this young pussy. He was ashamed and pulled out quickly.

"Nice show. From both of you. I saw you enjoyed it. You ought to thank me," Nick cheered.

"You forced us. We did it only because of that," Charles replied anger in his voice.

"You can't say you didn't like it. How was her pussy?"

Charlie didn't answer. "Susan, was he any good? Did you like her meat to bounce in your hole?"

"You bastard. Yes, it felt good," she cried out.

"Good. You will get more of it soon."

"Please, no," she begged.

"He cleaned you. Now it is your turn to lick your pussy juices off his cock. Kneel in front of him. Charlie, stand up and let this young girl perform her job." They obeyed. Susan started to lick his softened organ. "Take it to your mouth and suck it. Charlie, doesn't that feel great? Your neighbor girl is sucking your dick." It did. In no time he was hard as rock again.

"Susan, let's not waste his cum to your mouth. But since you so eager to suck, try your brother. I'm sure he will appreciate your sucking."

"You can't make me do anything like that. It is awful," she tried.

"He already came to your tits and pussy. Your mouth is not a big deal after that." Susan had to crawl to her brother. She took his penis into her mouth.

"Susan, don't," Pat said, but knew it was vain. He could already feel his sister sucking him.

"Charlie, doesn't that ass look inviting. Kneel behind her and fuck her pussy for good.

"I won't do it again," Charles argued.

Nick nodded to the guard. He dragged Rita by the small table. He forced her hand flat on the table surface. He then placed a knife like he was cutting off her finger.

"The game is this. You will fuck Susan so hard you can. Like you would try to rip her pussy. Every time I'm not happy to your efforts George here will cut one finger of your daughter. Understood?"

Scared Charles nodded. He kneeled behind Susan and put his penis against her pussy. He rammed in with full force. Susan's scream was muffled due to Pat's penis in her mouth. Charles pulled back and slammed back in. Susan started to cry due to pain. Charles took a strong grip of her hips and started to jackhammer that poor girl. He felt so sorry for Susan, but had to think his own daughter's health. He couldn't take a chance. Susan's pussy would recover. Her daughter's finger wouldn't grow back. His loins banged against Susan's ass. Pat came first. Susan tried to spit his sperm out. The pain in her pussy was terrible.

She sobbed, "It hurts. Please. Have mercy. I can't stand it anymore. Pleeeease..." Neither could Charlie. He shot another load to Susan's abused pussy.

"That looked so hot. We got lot of nice material," Nick said. He removed mini-discs from the cameras. Susan was terrified of the idea where the material could end up. She had sucked her brother while getting fucked.

Charlie didn't feel any better. He had fucked the young girl like a maniac. He was sure there was no sign that he hadn't liked it. He was happy his daughter's role had been so small, it could have been worse.

"You can have a rest now. We will do some editing. You'll wait here," Nick said. He left the room with the other man.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12